[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is There Even Any Point To Getting A GF?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: ths09112014_44.jpg (47 KB, 467x522) Image search: [Google]
ths09112014_44.jpg
47 KB, 467x522
On another forum earlier I seen a post say something along the lines of

60% - 80% of wives will cheat on their husband. And that 10% of men are unknowingly raising a child that is not his. Of course the poster offered no source for this info.

But is it really that bad?

If so, why even get a gf? Aren't we just investing in a small tragedy waiting to happen?

Thats not even taking into count of the whole dynamic of women will leave a Chad for a beta provider, and/or be with a provider and cheat with Chad.

There is no fucking way to win is there???
>>
Relationships are a meme desu senpai
>>
File: realdsrt.jpg (66 KB, 586x900) Image search: [Google]
realdsrt.jpg
66 KB, 586x900
>>24342668
>There is no fucking way to win is there???

welcome to the real world
best answer is to not play the game
>>
>>24342668
>60% - 80% of wives will cheat on their husband
Not true. Men are actually worse about that sort of thing in relationships, believe it or not.

> And that 10% of men are unknowingly raising a child that is not his

This number is actually too low. I'm pretty sure the actual number hovers around 25%.
>>
>>24342896
That's what I kinda figured.
>>
>>24342668
Who is that cum creator?
>>
>>24342896

Is this specifically for married men, or all relationships?

There's a few studies that say the cheating rate is roughly the same for both men and women, some outliers saying it was worse for either gender, depending on which study you read.
>>
I've never understood why people get so buttdevastated by cheating, and I see no issue with sluttiness beyond pregnancy and STIs.
>>
>>24343057
op here

i dont know where he got his from

but the one I read earlier said 60-80% for women and 60% for men. But like I said, he didnt offer a source.

When i have researched, I have found both men and women hover around 50%.

But I've also read that men cheat more but just barely. I tend to believe that myself.
>>
>>24343091
You will one day unless you're a kek of course.
>>
>>24343091

>two things that could potentially ruin a person's life
>can't understand why people hate cheating.

Good luck raising another man's child. Also enjoy getting sued for child support even if the kids not yours.
>>
>>24342668
The single reason is to have a kid. Being in a relationship for any other reason is just asking to get kucked.
>>
>>24343091
It's a breach of basic trust and respect. If she had problems with you or didn't want to deal with it anymore, she could be straight up and you both break it off to fuck whoever you want. Of course this doesn't matter if you go the "open relationship" route, but some people just don't like that.
>>
Sauce on OP's pic?
>>
>>24343111

That sounds more reasonable. I wouldn't doubt that those numbers are true. Amazing how hypocritical this society is, denigrating cheaters, yet a majority of people cheat anyway.
>>
>>24343161
Actually open relationships fail just as much as regular ones.

Surprisingly the most successful relationships are swinger...
>>
>>24343091
Continue your ways
and with some luck
you will become
a future cuk
>>
>>24343200

That's actually interesting. Perhaps that has a lot to do with both partners getting sex? Compared to an open relationship, where one or even both people might not get sex regularly. Swingers have an agreement and usually have another couple in that agreement as well, so nobody is left out.

I wonder what the numbers are for it actually, better than regular relationships, or worse?
>>
>>24343121
>>24343134
>>24343161

Not a kek at all, this meme needs to die, it's an obscure fetish.
I've had a gf before and her jealousy and possessiveness was just annoying.
I honestly do not see why anyone would want to be in a relationship, compromising with some one over major life and financial decisions?
Casual sex seems like the god tier choice, before I thought only women were interested in relationships and men just wanted sex, but it seems men want them just as much.
It's baffling.

>>24343150
Having a kid seems like the only reason, but why would anyone want a kid?
>>
>>24343343
I dont remember the numbers, but I remember reading statistically they do better.

And it's because added sexual partner keeps things exciting....but swingers never play alone...so feelings usually wont develop when playing. Kinda hard to develop feelings when your significant other is there.

Whereas an open relationship can lead to one of the people in the relationship openly seeing the same person over and over and over and develops feelings...thus leaving for that person eventually.
>>
>>24343371
One day anon, you'll grow up. And one that day, you'll realize that the feeling of busting a nut in some whore's hole just doesn't do it for you anymore. You'll want a deep human connection with someone. What you're experiencing right now is COMMON AS FUCK in young men.

Unless of course, you're a sociopath.
>>
File: 1334949626160.png (10 KB, 474x162) Image search: [Google]
1334949626160.png
10 KB, 474x162
>>24343200
Did not know that, interesting.

>>24343371
I didn't even use the word cuk.
Cheating is "buttdevestating" because you're basically trashing whatever trust, respect, and time this person had with you for sum fuk, and like I said if you had problems, you can be honest with them and say you're done instead of going behind their back.
>>
File: 1395273296111.gif (818 KB, 499x279) Image search: [Google]
1395273296111.gif
818 KB, 499x279
>>24342668
You can never completely trust your partner.
>>
>>24342896
Do you have any proof to back this up?
>>
>>24343477
What comic is that?
>>
Why is everyone in this thread believing what each other say without any facts to back up their claims

You guys can be this stupid to believe what people on 4chan say
>>
>>24343371
Casual sex is more like masturbating with somebody else in the room than making love with your loved one.

It gets boring quickly, it's not as intense.

Being in a relalationship also gives you many other things, like company, feeling stable, being able to form a family, feeling loved, etc.
>>
>>24342668

For most people on this board? No. Absolutely not. Everyone here is acting like a girlfriend will bring them happiness when we all know that relationships take work and pain and dedication and still end in failure all the fucking time. Over half in divorce, and over half again of the remainder having regrets over their partner.

So many people here feel like they are losers, and that a girlfriend will validate their existence and their life choices. It will not. You need to deal with those problems before you can even begin to think of finding a healthy relationship.

I would go on about women, being a mgtow and all that. But that shit aint for everyone and I realize that. I would still recommend you look up marriage statistics and what happens to divorced men all the same.

My advice for you guys here, work on self improvement. Become the person you would want to spend time with.
>>
>>24342896
>Not true. Men are actually worse about that sort of thing in relationships, believe it or not.

Actually when women cheat, they cheat with twice as many partners, they're way worse at this, I did not even really need this study to understand this (http://www.medicaldaily.com/married-women-who-cheat-have-more-secret-lovers-and-stray-year-earlier-men-240479). Common sense really, its easier for a woman to get dick than a man to get pussy, also it requires less resources (free as apposed to the dating fees men pay)
>>
>>24342668
what a defeatist attitude! Just date a girl that isn't super materialistic and YOU should be a person worth being with! Worked out well for me but took years of work!
>>
>>24344593

So what all did you have to do to qualify yourself for the privilege of being her wallet?
>>
>>24342668
No.

It's a drain on your wallet and life, and she'll just end up fucking someone behind your back.

If you must get your dick wet use one of those bullshit dating apps or browse your local backpages for hookers.
>>
>>24344990

I'm sorry you're a bitter virgin loser.
>>
>Can't get gf
>Want to get a gf
>If I do I'll get my heart broken and cu.cked
>If I don't I continue on the path I'm on and become more fucking insane, lonely, and depressed

There's just no winning. Suicide and death is the only answer to this shithole of a reality.
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 245x206
>all these numbers
>not a single source
>>
>>24345044

Ouch. That bad was it?

Come on, give these poor beta losers a check list at least! College? Did you let her move in with you? Free of charge? Did you pay for your dates? Tell me about all those gifts you gave her? How many nights out with the lads did you give up? Were you like most guys and just had to say good bye to most of your friends so that you weren't "ignoring" her? Pay her debts?

Come on my mangina, don't spare the details!
>>
>>24345044

FuCk oFF, r0aStIe
>>
There is a lack of life experiences generally on websites like this, I mean if you had more life experience you'd probably be a the type who shares things on Facebook.
The point I'm trying to.make is there are happy relationships, they exist you are all just tunnel visioned into negativity.
>>
>>24346881
It's dumb to expect that. Better to numb yourself for when it eventually ends up another negative one.
>>
>>24342668
Wouldn't you want to be with your other half?
>>
>>24344474
Didn't even need this article to know women cheat more.

Just think about it. Women have dick thrown at them constantly on a daily basis. You think every woman is going to turn down every single dick that's being offered to her every single day for the rest of her life?
>>
>>24342668

The way to win is to not play the game. Even for Chads, there are risks today they haven't dealt with before - they're still winning, but the winnings aren't as good.
>>
>>24342668
>Thats not even taking into count of the whole dynamic of women will leave a Chad for a beta provider, and/or be with a provider and cheat with Chad.
More like the Chad will leave the woman forcing her to settle for a beta provider.
>>
>>24344593
at least you admit it's somehow not completely easy like some gay stupid normalfuck.
>>
>>24342668

>Of course the poster offered no source for this info.

The source is the human genome project. They proved 1 in 4 (or 1 in 8th depending on how you run the data) people don't have the biological parents they think they have.
>>
>>24343593
>Nude Nicole Kidman
She's only cute when she keeps the clothes on desu.
>>
>>24342668
>>24348993

Here's the thing I think you guys don't see. She tries to turn Chad into the provider. Chad can be undone. If Chad turns into a provider (think washed up highschool quarter back who's all fat now) she'll continue letting him be in the role and find a new lover.

Sith, women are. Rule of Two they have. A lover and provider. When one she does not have, seek the other out she will. Always two.

Plan A is to turn the lover into the provider and when that doesn't work out she either goes straght for a provider type (Plan B) or tries the conversion plan again. Plan B usually happens when she's older and hits the wall. Then it's, find a provider, get comfy, then find a lover again once she's manipulated some kind of excuse to cheat.

>"We got married and the love just faded away!"
>>
>>24342668

I've seen it at max 40%. Probably depends on where you are from.
>>
>>24350182

What a neckbeard post. If i were your gf i would cheat before i even gave you a handjob.
>>
unless you plan on using people for something, there is no point having friends or a GF.
people say you need to use other people for social interaction, but i'm using anons, so you don't even need friends for the minimal amount of social reaction required to maintain sanity.
i think as human beings we're starting to realize how minimal you can go and still persist while preserving your faculties.
what if we don't need social interaction at all? what if all we need is a couple hours of 4chan or a chat room?
you never need sex, you can just jack off for the rest of your life.
>>
>>24350398

Well luckily you're a neckbeard yourself and you're not getting anywhere near my dick.
>>
>>24342668

Who is the semon demon OP? I need more of those torpedo tits.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.