[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to deal with failure?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1426386769040.jpg (69 KB, 490x582) Image search: [Google]
1426386769040.jpg
69 KB, 490x582
How to deal with failure?
>>
Suddoku if you're honourable.

If not, then just take the failure as a learning experience. Don't forget to be yourself anon
>>
>>24342688
I can't learn when I am butthurt after failing
>>
an hero become one
>>
Stop trying.
>>
File: Funny Lighting.jpg (981 KB, 2048x1362) Image search: [Google]
Funny Lighting.jpg
981 KB, 2048x1362
>>24342626
Failure?
How to deal with it?

Smile. When you see yourself in the mirror or writing down on a paper, just smile.
Sure, you can be lying about it, but a smile can change your day, even if just a bit.

So smile.
>>
>>24342688
Hari-Kari Is much honorable.
You must OP.
>>
>>24342626
learn to learn from it

or embrace it
>>
>>24342626
How do you deal with failure? You keep going and don't let it drag you down. It is a snowball effect, you keep failing the ball gets bigger but if you remove the ball it cant grow.
>>
>>24342626
Well if you live in the states and in a state where Obama is going to dump Syrian immigrants in then I suggest you ccw and go on patrol and shoot/apprehend any mudslime that's doing crime/terrorism then get a news crew around you
>>
File: 1414304521953.jpg (437 KB, 1280x1140) Image search: [Google]
1414304521953.jpg
437 KB, 1280x1140
If I knew that, I wouldn't be here.
>>
Keep moving forward. As Mary Pickford said, failure isn't the falling down, but the staying down. So get up and try again.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.