[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get out scum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1444909282436.jpg (40 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1444909282436.jpg
40 KB, 400x388
why are people who have had gfs allowed to post here and think theyre robots? If you had someone in this world who thinks/thought highly enough of you to date you then you can't be a robot. But why do I even have to say this? We should all be or be on the path to being wizards.
>>
>>24342264
there is literally nothing wrong with having a gf
>>
>>24342292
A gf makes soft. Its all rainbows and sunshine because you know you were able to attract a mate. They have no place on r9k or even 4chan. This is a place for societies rejects.
>>
>>24342361
this is just an imageboard for original content, get a life nerd
>>
>>24342380
>this is just an imageboard for original content, get a life nerd
>tfw when shit like this is gonna lead to more normies getting killed in school shootings

Good ahead normies, throw gasonline on the flames by invading our only safe haven, you guys are gonna get "franced" pretty soon kek

>Beta Uprising soon to come
>>
>>24342978
>our only safe haven
this board is the least serious neet/hikki board
>>
>>24343037
>this board is the least serious neet/hikki board
>tfw when people have died as a result of this site (school shootings, fake crystal recipes that make Chloramine and Hydrazine, suicide attempts, FBI is probably watching this site, etc)

Tell me whats a more serious site, and don't give me some deep web BS because its a given its more fucked up there.
>>
>>24342978
Isn't it funny that beta uprising is more of a joke than a threat? Like if other minority groups talked about an uprising, people would take it very seriously but because it's only betas, no one cares
>>
>>24342264

> he fell for the NEET memes
> he thinks this is anything other than another shitty image board

What's it like being autistic?
>>
>>24343195
Be honest, how long have you been here?
>>
>>24343198
>Like if other minority groups talked about an uprising, people would take it very seriously but because it's only betas, no one cares

I know, that's what makes it perfect, I actually did a little math looking at all the school shootings and the time difference between shootings is getting more frequent and shorter in between, beta just aren't angry enough right now, but give it few years, more and more men are being pushed into the beta category as women's standards go up (since they're getting more opportunities in life, jobs, money, sex, etc), I know a few "almost chads" that are like betas but they seriously would be chads getting laid endlessly 20 years ago.

Ironically women's rise to power and hypergamy just increases the amount of men under the beta label, and other men who just plain hate women due to feminism and the shit it causes (alimony, child support, divorce, etc), and then there's movements like MGTOW which are growing each day, pretty soon shit is going to hit the fan, and if Bernie becomes america's president (I hope not though) its gonna hit the fan even quicker with all the new benefits women will be getting.

The best position to be in a "war" is the underdog, because nobody is afraid of you and nobody expects you to do shit, in fact thingof every school shooting as a mircocosm of the "beta uprising" (the betas = the shooter, society = normies killed), nobody in class thought that one pathetic guy was gonna go ballistic and kill everyone, just like you say nobody thinks betas are actually going to do shit, just wait and see, a man with nothing to lose is more dangerous than the most athletic chad on the planet.
>>
>>24342264
I've had two girlfriends and still haven't had sex. Both of them had weird hang ups about sex.

So I still feel like a lonely virgin loser because, well, I am. Hoping I can change that soon.
>>
>>24343261
Since I fucked your mum in the ass.
>>
>>24342264
>We should all be or be on the path to being wizards.

Why?
>>
>>24343233
All true robots are autistic, you mong. That's why we act the way we do.
>>
>>24342264
I have a wife. Can I post, bro?
>>
File: 1420180018023.jpg (403 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
1420180018023.jpg
403 KB, 960x1440
I've gone on one legitimate date

Everything went great, I kissed her goodnight then a couple days later she told me she never wanted to see me again

can i stay?
>>
>>24342264
>If you had someone in this world who thinks/thought highly enough of you to date you then you can't be a robot.
Mommy says she'd date me though
>>
>>24344258
Yeah.
Reuntal was not a normie!!
>>
>>24342978
>muh safe space!
go back to reedit you piece of shit.
>>
File: Brad Lightningshaft.png (350 KB, 500x612) Image search: [Google]
Brad Lightningshaft.png
350 KB, 500x612
Is it cool if I post here, I'm a cyborg (haven't had sex in two months).
>>
Girls aren't capable of real love so fuck you I'll post wherever I want
>>
>>24342264
this isn't your space, creepy autistics don't get spaces of their own, you don't deserve them.
>>
>girls find me attractive
>hs sweetheart
>college ass
>sex 1000+ times
but then
>mid thirties
>got bald
>got a big bouncing baby beer belly
>girls into me now are sub 5/10
>mgtow mode

Who /failednormie/ here?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.