[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm wasted as hell and just watched a few videos on reddit,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
i'm wasted as hell and just watched a few videos on reddit, but what i noticed was my reaction was eerily similar to most people in those threads.

then it dawned upon me, my cognitive levels is the same as a casual when 'm ive had lots of whiskey. like this is how emotional casuals feel all the time, it blows my fucking mind that the liberation I feel when i'm drunk comes natural to them. fuck
>>
also the combination in this pic of the otherworldly sunset and the beauty of the girl makes me want to kill myself. I'll never experience both at the same time.
>>
>>24342054
>>24342088
the fuck are you on about
>>
shut the fuck up, faggot. you're a useless junk that needs to get a real job.
>>
>>24342054
>like this is how emotional casuals feel all the time, it blows my fucking mind that the liberation I feel when i'm drunk comes natural to them

iktf, op
>>
>>24342225

I got banned from wizchan for not being a NEET. I earn 100k per year and own like 250k in equity in the company i work for.

fuck off.
>>
>>24342054
I really like these islander type Asians.

>tfw you will never live out a Mutiny on the Bounty fantasy
>>
>>24342345
shes japanese
>>
>>24342088
whenever i watch anime drunk asf it's like 10x better than sober
>>
File: 1446764368100.jpg (754 KB, 1479x1006) Image search: [Google]
1446764368100.jpg
754 KB, 1479x1006
that picture makes me want to kill myself aswell famtbh

>tfw you will never experience pic related without playing the game
>>
>>24342279
yeah, I'm Navy Seals top graduate of BS class, killing you from 2000 AU away etc

why are you even here, assuming you are telling the truth?
>>
>>24343823

this is the first time i've posted in a year, i don't really go on 4chan much...i just got drunk and had a spontaneous desire to post something. I just wanted to make it clear that i'm not a NEET, but I am planning to quit everything at some point and just retire to hermit status though but stop assuming every depressed virgin is NEET thats wizchan logic.
>>
>>24342054
>my cognitive levels is the same as a casual when 'm ive had lots of whiskey. like this is how emotional casuals feel all the time, it blows my fucking mind that the liberation I feel when i'm drunk comes natural to them. fuck
Damn. That puts it all into one hell of a light.
>>
>>24344158
ahh, sorry bruh

it sounds cool to have some cash on the side and just chill

>tfw not employed but chilling with constant reality checks spoiling the fun
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.