[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when i poop i squat on the toilet and use my finger like a hook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
when i poop i squat on the toilet and use my finger like a hook to pull the poop out
is it really that weird of a thing to do?
>>
>>24341984
not really to be quite honest with you. its quite normal
>>
>>24341984
I did that when I was 6 and got worms from it. Make sure to wash your hands throughly.
>>
>>24341984
Thats pretty disgusting anon. Its also highly unusual. When did you start this?
>>
>>24341984

I do this when I'm constipated and don't feel like spending 30 minutes on the toilet.
>>
>>24342007
i started squatting on the toilet because the idea of sitting where other peoples' butts were grosses me out
pulling the poop out started because sometimes i would finger myself and poop a little, so i just committed to it and started to take it out
>>
File: poop holes.jpg (8 KB, 180x177) Image search: [Google]
poop holes.jpg
8 KB, 180x177
procreate
>>
>>24341984
What do you do with your finger afterwards?

>>24342035
Why do you finger yourself? Does it feel good?

This turns me on OP
>>
>>24342035
Sounds almost like a scat fetish, where the poop has become synonymous with the good feeling of fingering yourself. Anyways, just please be safe about your fetish
>>
>>24342035
I could help you get that stinky poop out of your butt, OP. If you have a Skype we can talk about it.
>>
>>24343532
i was them off in the toilet water to get to poop off, then wash my hands in the sink when i am done

>>24343532
it feels very good, i'd recommend it

>>24343584
other people's poop grosses me out. i dont think my own turns me on, it just doesn't bother me since it came from my body
>>
>>24343633
Do your fingers smell bad afterwards? Does it get under your nails? Can I smell your fingers after you do it?
>>
>tfw no scat fetish bf
>>
>>24343671
they smell a little bit like poop after. it isn't too strong though. sometimes i like to sniff them. and it only gets under my nails if i keep fingering myself after some poop has come down.
sure
>>
File: 1447416026161.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1447416026161.png
1 MB, 1600x900
this thread is probably why aliens wont talk to us
>>
>>24343865
Do you have a Skype? I want to talk to you. I'll admit I'm a guy and this thread arouses me, though.
>>
>>24343997
no. i'll make one once i get around to getting a webcam and a microphone
i am a guy too if that was unknown
>>
>>24344034
>i am a guy too if that was unknown
I expected it. I wasn't expecting to chat with you over cam or even microphone, by the way. I just wanted to talk to you and fantasize about manually disimpacting your butt.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.