[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taco Bell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: bosswrap.jpg (282 KB, 1920x1454) Image search: [Google]
bosswrap.jpg
282 KB, 1920x1454
Well Taco Bell has the new online order feature, and I want a Boss Wrap. Turns out, I can "upgrade" it for pretty reasonable prices. Thinking about going all out and loadin' her up. Will post pics if anyone is interested.
>>
>>24341874
This nigga bought a $10 crunch wrap

U wot

Post the pic
>>
>>24341874
Add extra steak

I always put extra everything on my sandwich at Subway to piss off the workers
>>
>>24341893
Yeah, just placed the order. Got a regular one and a molested one.
>>
Order screen or whatever. Brb
>>
>>24341954
I wanna see the size difference (for you)
>>
File: bosswrap2.jpg (163 KB, 1920x1157) Image search: [Google]
bosswrap2.jpg
163 KB, 1920x1157
Okay, she's in the oven. Caps are a bit delayed.
>>
>>24342075
I'm wondering if they will screw me on portioning to make it fit, or will just butcher the thing because it's Taco Bell and what do you expect.
>>
when I got there they asked the manager if it would be possible. Pics in a few. They are taking pictures with it.
>>
I better to get to see some pics of whatever this thing turns out to be
>>
File: IMG_2876.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2876.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>24342075
>>24341893
Here it is. Not much of a size difference. Kind of disappointed, honestly.
>>
>>24342463
Super disappointing, actually.
>>
File: IMG_0371.jpg (721 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.jpg
721 KB, 1920x2560
>>24342463
interior
>>
>>24342583>>24342486

High school chimps work at taco bell..
>ayy nigga some fuckwit want everything on the new wrap
>sheeeeeit fuckin' wite people maine
>ayyy just throw that shit on there, wite boi won't give a fuck
>hell yeah mah nigga, and I'll give him a lil sumfin extra
>you nasty Trayvon
>>
>>24342583
Crocodile alligator?
>>
Boss Wrap? Shit man that's like their biggest item scam in years.

No single Taco Bell item is worth $6 with tax.
>>
>>24341874
Oh god, they've made the user interface resemble my vidya games. I can't resist
>>
>>24343388
I know. Taco Bell is for the cheapest shit, why they doing this.

I miss when grillers were $1
>>
>>24342486
>Not much of a size difference
Yeah, as someone who worked in convenience food (I don't know what to call it, not a restaurant but it wasn't fast food) the problem with an all-the-fixings order is that you just get less of everything to fit it into your shitty pre-made wrap, y'know, instead of getting 10 1-ingredient servings you get one-tenth servings of each ingredient.
>>
>>24344180
>implying that's not the intention

good goyim, spend those extra shekels on onions and cheese :3
>>
>>24341874
Shit senpai.

Beefy Fritos Burrito ($1.00)
>+ onions ($0.00)
>+ guac ($0.30)
>no rice

Removing the rice might get you more guac and beef. Need to test this out.
>>
>>24341874
Don't do it nigga. Just had the boss wrap tonight.
> small steak bits
> bitter ass guac
> I paid $5 for a cheesy rollup with meat bits in it
> could have bought my own steak and made something that shits on Taco Bell's existence
It's a bad feel.
>>
>>24341874
shit I'm saving this so I can make my own wraps at home and know what i add will taste good
>>
>>24341874
STOP VIRALING YOU TACO NIGGER
>>
>>24344503
>grill your own roast beef, add liberal butter for flavor, maybe some hot sauce if you want
>Fritos, tortillas, cheese, canned beans (you can even buy the official Taco Bell branded ones) are pretty self-explanatory
You can make it yourself for a fraction of the cost, plus it'll taste better and be more filling, and you can customize it however you want without charging yourself 30c for a dab of hot sauce.

Their layered burritos are the greatest inspiration, though, I never would've thought to use two tortillas with a layer of cheese sauce (any canned nacho cheese sauce works, pretty cheap) in between, but it's amazing.
>>
>>24345308

ayy cu/ck/, sometimes you just want something fast that you don't have to dirty a load of dishes for or burn your house down with when you're drunk and high at 2 in the morning.
>>
>>24345402
>burn your house down
Microwave, son. You make the beef (or other meat) once on the stove, that's a week's worth of burritos or more.
>when you're drunk or high
>at 2am
Are Taco Bells even open at 2am? And even if they are, it'd be drive-thru only, if you're too drunk to cook without burning your house down then what makes you think driving a car is a better idea?
Faggot.

>he thinks I'm a cu.ck for cooking my own food and not eating the dollar-menu jew
>he doesn't know I love Taco Bell and it's one of my white-trash indulgences
>>
>>24345482
>implying you can't walk up to a window and order
>>
>>24345556
>implying I knew you were close enough to do that
You're living the dream, man. I have to drive across a hill so large there's actually a sign at the top calling it [some name I can't recall] Pass.
>>
File: 2a6.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
2a6.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>24341912
>Subway
Commissioning a sandwich from the sandwich artist
"Footlong italian BMT please"
after they cut the bread
"Oh can I have marinara sauce on that as well please :)"
mfw extra saucy pizza like sub at no extra cost
>>
>>24343258
I always use black sounding names when ordering online at fast food places, they wouldn't do that to a fellow Tyrone
>>
How does this work? You pay for it online then give them your receipt there or something?

I'm trying to figure out if it's just faster to order at the cashier normally.
>>
>>24341893
>>24346171
It's saved to a credit card, they confirm your order when you get there. Get to pull right up grab your order and go. It's dank as fuck
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.