[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: the nugget.png (41 KB, 1057x547) Image search: [Google]
the nugget.png
41 KB, 1057x547
Who /opiates/ here? For me, it's kratom. It used to be hydrocodone. Also, have a fun video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUngLgGRJpo
>>
>>24341767
My comment was not original. I tried to bump the thread.
>>
kratom sucks unless you take like 10 grams but thats probably not good for you
>>
I take 120mg of methadone per day

improves my life
>>
>>24341767
I'm the opposite of you, I'm a /stim/ kid
>>
degenerate losers
>>
>>24341767
>>24342474

/psy/ here
>>
only benzos and cigarretes
>>
i've been using kratom for the past year to keep me off the opiates. i still slip every now and then but it's kept me "clean" for the most part.
>>
why the fuck would you take anything aside from psychedelics like lsd mushies weed

they last for hours and feel like eternity

the only thing you need to have is a clear conscious and a healthy self esteem

wait a second...........
>>
>>24341767
Thanks for that OP, I really liked that video. To contribute my vice is the sauce, can't get enough of the stuff.
>>
Literally the worst thing to be addicted to

Other than meth. I hear meth can be pretty bad
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.