[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go on facebook for the first time in forever because meh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1442893752800.png (69 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1442893752800.png
69 KB, 400x400
>go on facebook for the first time in forever because meh
>my first bf from highschool just became a father
>it's a girl
>she has my name
>mfw

Anyone else have any awkward feels like this?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytOZgdySsgU
>>
>>24341662
K Y S
Y
S
>>
>>24341662
How fucking delusional do you have to be to think his world revolves around you. You want to believe he never got over you, well he did and you're the one stalking him on Facebook you dumb cunt, I swear you....

>anime picture

Lmao, got me good
>>
Nope and I never want to feel them. Delete the social jew from your life. Don't worry about the past and your troubles will be few, my friend.
>>
>>24341662
Wouldn't say that's awkward. More like sweet, as you were probably his first love. Or "the one that got away" or he had some regrets about things not working out. Even now he remembers you with a sort of nostalgic kind of feeling and named his child after you to honor those memories.

that said, leave this board for being a normie for having maintained a relationship with another human being, faggot.
>>
yeah, turned on fagbook after like 2 years for a night, weird shit yo
>>
>>24341662
Yeah.

>go on r9k
>realise it's a waste of time

every time mane.
>>
>>24341662
get the fuck out. you don't belong here
>>
I have feels too. But they're not the awkward kind.

>wake up a few days ago from an intense dream
>dream that I got a woman pregnant but she didn't want to be with me so we had to figure out how to make it work
>the dream was specific that she was roughly 5 months pregnant.
>through the entire dream I had this dread feeling that I couldn't figure anything out as to how to make it work.
>even though my only dream in life is being a father, with a loving family and wife.

Roughly 5 months ago my ex had an abortion
I wish I could find some way to make peace with this.
>>
>>24342086
>fertilizing a woman

Fuck off to >>>/soc/
>>
>>24341662
>yfw you find out years later he's molesting and fucking the shit out of his daughter
>tfw when its your fault
>>
>>24342086
What the fuck are you normie fuckers doing here these days, seriously?

Go to 4chan.org/adv, wrong fucking board buddy, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.