[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi Wagekeks. just woke up from a 17 hour nap. >no plans for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (604 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
604 KB, 640x640
Hi Wagekeks. just woke up from a 17 hour nap.
>no plans for another 46 hours
>gunna fap to Asian Anal Fuckers 5(HD) that I downloaded for free

Fels good letting my body set the pace so I can live a long healthy life. Its great not having a rigorous scheduled that deprives you of sleep and free time and forces you to wake and work at unatural times, thusly shortening your life.

Another day another dollar.
>>
>>24341290
>so I can live a long healthy life

Yeah right. The fact that you eat nothing but tendies and ramen, and your abysmal personal hygiene will see you dead by 50.
>>
File: image.jpg (319 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319 KB, 640x640
>>24341321

Nope, I make my own food from my garden. I use my feces as fertilizer so I know my plants don't get pesticides and hormones from Jew fetilizer
>>
>>24341290

I mean, I work an 8 hour job and still get 8 hours of sleep a day. I come home and vidya/chill with my dog and make whatever the fuck I want to eat.

Mummy doesn't decide shit for what I can and can't do. Independance is nice bro.
>>
>>24341365
Sure you do.

Here are half a dozen other reasons why you'll be dead at a young age.

>People with jobs outlive people without them.
>Married people outlive single people.
>People who sleep less outlive people who sleep a lot
>People who move outlive people who sit
>The rich outlive the poor
>People who don't watch TV outlive people who watch a lot of it.

I'm surprised you're still alive now to be honest.
>>
>>24341290
people actually fall for this?

10/10 b8
>>
>>24341395

Stfu wagekek I'm with my mummy because she needs ME. She's a single mother so I stay at home while she works to take care of the houss
>>
>>24341515
So you're a mummyslave while i'm a wagekek. :))
>>
>>24341530

No, she's m slave. She cooks for me and gives me money. I love her tho she's a bitch. She dates losers who abuse her too and they always want me to call him daddy. Kek whatever at least I got my vidya and tendies
>>
File: Fedora Delivery.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Fedora Delivery.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>24341551
>m slave
*tips fedora*
m'slave
>>
Will you retarded af goyim stop replying to these bait threads?
>>
>>24341395
Basically this. I'm full neet living for two days a week
>>
>>24341290
>17 gour nap
I think you should go see a doctor.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.