[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you Pansexual you Cis Male Rapist Scum?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
It's over gentleman, we lost. On top of being a faceless robot that's despised for being "repusive" and beta to women you still have to get over the hedge of just being a straight white male that doesn't have some form of [insert-self Diagnosed mental illness disorder omni, furry, gay - sexual].

>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mtv-launches-true-life-im-genderqueer-and-look-different-campaign_56452ccbe4b08cda34883a0f#comments
>>
>>24340847
This shit was funny at first. It is no longer funny. These people literally need to be executed for real. They are a danger to civilization and society.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>24340887
>>24340847

why do all these "feminists" and " attentionwhore/pan-sexuals" have the same dyed hair, look and glasses? Is there some significance to this, like is it meant to express some kinda anti-men sorta thing? I don't know some please explain this to me.
>>
>>24341065
because they literally "aren't like other grils"
and you know how that always turns out
>>
>>24340847
What's pan again? You'd fuck male, female, or trans? Cuz my only rule is that if I think it's cute i'll fuck it.
>>
>>24342679
It's a trendy word roasties of the tumblerina spectrum say to basically be bi and engage in threesomes but without the stigma of being a redeemable whore.
>>
I'm a pretty liberal guy and even I think this is bullshit.
>>
File: 38696302.jpg (68 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
38696302.jpg
68 KB, 576x576
>>24342679
That's been how I saw it too.
People get too hung up on labeling and "what it makes you" when you o shit.
>>
File: Aposematism.jpg (389 KB, 1840x1088) Image search: [Google]
Aposematism.jpg
389 KB, 1840x1088
>>24341065
bright colors = beware
>>
>>24340847
MTV just keeps getting shittier. Why is that channel still on the air?
>>
>>24342679
>Cuz my only rule is that if I think it's cute i'll fuck it.
me too mang, problem is if anyone asks you can't just say that
or can you?
>>
>>24343090
I'm whatever I need to be. I have a partial don't ask, don't tell policy. Since sure your sexuality is a part of you but it isn't YOU.

I'll never understand how people can feel pride for things they didn't choose.
>>
>>24342679
Sexual attraction to kitchenware
>>
I always wonder what's going to happen when these people grow up

When they're middle-aged and no longer have the need to feel special
>>
File: fall-of-rome.jpg (257 KB, 1177x833) Image search: [Google]
fall-of-rome.jpg
257 KB, 1177x833
>>24340847

Fuck it. Fuck it all. Fuck everything.

Western civilization is doomed. We really screwed the pooch letting these spectacles have a podium to voice their mentally ill bullshit.

Done with it. Let it fall.
>>
>>24340887
aren't robots also to be executed as well?
>>
>>24344070
Only the grinches not the Feels guys
>>
>>24344040
It's really just a phase. These people will grow out of it for the most part.
>>
>>24344040
we will build the robot civilization from its ashes

gfs for all robots
neetlords feast while wageslaves toil to earn our respect
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.