[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how we got our NEETbux share your stories no white knight wageslaves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: autismbux pepe.jpg (159 KB, 1000x963) Image search: [Google]
autismbux pepe.jpg
159 KB, 1000x963
how we got our NEETbux
share your stories
no white knight wageslaves allowed
>>
18 yr old diagnosed with Aspergers, Anxiety, Depression

How can I get autismbux

Can I get autismbux while pursuing a secondary education?
>>
File: 1428367834807.jpg (233 KB, 1195x1151) Image search: [Google]
1428367834807.jpg
233 KB, 1195x1151
>Be autistic and have OCD. (Fun combination when people touch me by the way, I have to resist the urge to kill them)
>Refuse to apply for years due to local government being broke and not wanting to be a leech.
>Get to point where I have to get it in order to afford food.
>Apply
>Get it shortly after sending them my medical records when it normally takes months.
>MFW I can afford all the amiibo's I want now.
>>
File: 1440634060341.png (108 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
1440634060341.png
108 KB, 684x576
31, MS.

>Started having constant pain for quite a while
>Started losing balance
>Had many call offs from work
>Go to doctor
>After month of tests, get diagnosis: MS
>Apply for disability
>Get denied
>Hire lawyer
>Gets all the evidence and subpoenas work records saying how I have called off work all the time
>He succeeds
>Adhereing to doctor's treatment plan of plenty of exercise
>Enjoy it, and makes MS go somewhat into remission
>Enjoy every day despite the pain
>Beats being a wagekek
>Also enjoy social programs I helped implement by giving non-profits resources to grants for disabled people
>Enjoy free stuff that I worked hard to start
Being a NEET is the best. Pic related--it's me every night I go to sleep.
>>
>>24340851

>Go to your local disability support program.
>Book appointment.
>Get forms
>Fill out the stuff for you and give the medical stuff to your doctor for them to fill in.
>Doctor gives you their forms back.
>Send both sets to their office.
>Wait for the office to call your doc to make sure you didn't forge their writing.
>Hope they accept.

Given the world economy, aspergers may not even be enough anymore to get on it.
>>
File: 7MUTn.jpg (17 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
7MUTn.jpg
17 KB, 400x449
>legitimately want to find work
>get on centrelink (aus welfare) as a job seeker
>have to attend week meeting to prove I am looking for work
>after a few weeks of no luck they decided to ask some questions to see if I am actually suitable work
>essentially tell me that I am in "stream 4"(not suitable to find work) and I am pretty much beyond hope
>they tell me to go get psychological help and that I don't have to attend anymore meetings for a year while I get my shit together
>free NEETBUX for a year
>mfw I actually wanted to work
>>
>>24341104

do you get free painkillers as well?
>>
File: 1438873117408.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1438873117408.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
I might have to go to another checkup/psych evaluation soon to prove my unfitness if things turn out shit

Worst part is not knowing if the neetbux will keep flowing or not, i hate this fucking wait and uncertainity and try to numb it via entertainment and masturbation
>>
>>24341236
Not completely free, since I still have to pay the co-pay, which is only $5. However, I rarely use them anyway unless I'm in flat out agonizing pain, which is very rare. I have so much stored up that it's ridiculous.
>>
>>24341022
Can i get NEETbux if i have been diagnosed with OCD and facial tics?
>>
>>24341804

Maybe. Apply and find out.
>>
>>24341104
I mean you're the ideal for what the system is designed for, so not really "gaming the system" like these sperglords/autismos.

Kudos for working your ass off to stay healthy man.
>>
I applied in August and then they made me do a
>phone interview
a week or two ago, and only now are they even beginning to consider my case. So two months after I applied, I've officially applied.

I have ADHD, depression, panic, anxiety, and whatever else I don't really care. It's not the depression that makes me unable to even think about getting a job though, it's the ADHD which is a failure of executive function and the intrinsic rewards system which makes me unable to delude myself into believing there is any value to working.

Normie retards still think ADHD is either made up (I sometimes stop paying attention to things! This is such a stupid made-up money-grabbing big pharma scamshit) or a problem of not being hit enough as a kid to stop fidgeting around, but both the hyperactive and inattentive symptoms that the disorder is named after are just that. Symptoms of a much more serious problem of a prefrontal cortex that won't develop properly. I literally am emotionally a child and will never grow up, and require people to hold my hand through everything in order to get anything done.

So I have my family telling me that I'm disgusting because I'm trying to take money from other people when I really need to just "grow up," when "not being able to grow up" literally the entire reason why I can't "grow up" and be a good slave like everyone else. So they constantly undermine any effort I make to be "rewarded" because I haven't outwardly suffered enough to "earn" it, and normies hate that more than anything. Even if I get the bux they're still going to try and take it away and make everything not worth the effort, further enforcing the divorce in connection between long-term action and reward in my brain that makes me a fuck-up retard they hate in the first place FUCK
>>
Not technically NEETbux but I get money from the VA from my dad's disability pay. I get a living expense stipend every month to afford rent and the bills while I'm going to school
>>
how much does everyone here get per month and what state ?
>>
File: 1402123871347.gif (775 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1402123871347.gif
775 KB, 245x245
I had a fuckton of issues (mental and physical,) I had CU (basically an alergic reaction to your own sweat) and severe anxiety disorder that took close to a decade to beat. I still churned through university and got a job. Never really had a social life but I got a job.

I know these threads are ruses within ruses, but I seriously hope they cut the funding to these programs by an order of magnitude. These programs, namely SSDI, are being abused to Hell and back by people who simply don't want to work. I know because I know several people who are abusing these programs. The government eats a quarter of my income and some portion of that is going into these black holes, to fund the lifestyle of some fat kid who literally sits at home playing Xbox all day.

Eventually this ride is coming to an end, as social security is going to be drastically gutted (whether people want it to or not, the population dynamics will be the deciding factor.) Some asshole Republican will take the presidency and these programs are going to be starved. Unfortunately the few people who legitimately cannot work are going to be fucked, but responsibility for that lies solely with the people who are completely defrauding a system that was created for good purposes.

But you all know this.
>>
>>24340851

>aspergers

Not real

>depression cheet your punk ass up

>anxiety

Only legit thing you listed.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.