[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Size Matters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 4_1.jpg (48 KB, 708x764) Image search: [Google]
4_1.jpg
48 KB, 708x764
>tfw 5 inches solid
Will I make it? What should I do to compensate?
>>
>>24340670
At least you're not a manlet...right?
>>
As a female I don't care about dick size at all. But I guess my opinion doesn't matter at all since I'm asexual..
>>
>>24340743
>asexual
nice meme
>>
>>24340743
this post was bait btw
>>
>>24340743
fully asexual or demi?
>>
>>24340743
>asexual
Sigh
>>
>>24340808
fuck off whiteknight faggot
go jerk off to feminism on reddit
>>
File: 1445140261206.png (59 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1445140261206.png
59 KB, 256x256
yeah you'll make it
>>
Make a bunch of money. Maybe try and become famous.
>>
>>24340743

female posts in a nutshell, absolutely zero value. only there to draw attention to themselves

heres (you)
>>
>>24340819
>>24340790
Lol I don't get why people shit on people who says that they are asexual. Pls explain.
>>
Post it OP, size matters less than attractiveness
>>
>>24340940
Does nothing make you horny/aroused?
>>
>>24340940
Because it doesn't exist?
It's like people who say they're gay
They're not. They are just mentally ill. Gay doesn't exist
>>
>>24340670
Compensating solely for penis size is the worst thing you can do, then people will know you have a small dick without you even having to show them.
>>
This fucking board, i swear, the same fucking thread every day

>Does size matters?
Yes. Women like bigger penises more than smaller
>oh noes im fucked why genetics etc
Just because size matters it doesn't mean it's ALL that matter you stupid faggot. Yes big dicks are better but other things are much more important like knowing how to move, stamina and paying attention to what she particularly likes
>b-but chad can have all of those plus a big dick
Yes of course there're people better than you fucking get over it. Fortunately, it just so happens that those things mentioned before are more than fucking enough to satisfy a women and also chad cant fuck them all all the time

And this is coming from someone with a 4.5" that has a gf and also has had previous experience with other women.

>but im below 4"
Yeah sorry m8 you are actually fucked. Gotta practise your other skills
>>
>>24341028
I can still masturbate but I don't do it very often. I'd love to cuddle, have him fondle my boobs and stuff like that, but having sex or him touching me down there doesn't interest me.
>>
>>24340678
No tfg
>>
5" here too, never had problems with females. I would say the best factor would be your stamina and to dont be an asshole that just wants to cum. You have to look and test what she likes, ejaculating is just loss of energy for you.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.