[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /r9k/ here goes. There's this qt3.14 in my Philosophy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: oneitis.jpg (37 KB, 229x597) Image search: [Google]
oneitis.jpg
37 KB, 229x597
Ok /r9k/ here goes. There's this qt3.14 in my Philosophy class. She's basically my college oneitis, but the problem, besides me being socially retarded, is she has a boyfriend (at least that's what I've gathered from my internet stalking). She seems to show signs of interest in me, because I always catch her looking at me in class, and she always forms a group with me when we do group work. What should I do? Should I make some sort of move? I don't want to look like a creeper or an ass, but I also don't want to miss my chance if there is one. Help me

Pic related is her.
>inb4 she browses r9k and see this
>>
Ask her out anyway and if she has a boyfriend she'll tell you
>>
I'd hit it.

Too bad she is one of those woman/girls who wear those spandex/yoga pants in public.

THE NETHERLANDS
>>
>>24340533
She normally wears skirts or jeans or just some sort of hipster clothing.
>>24340506
I don't know if I can do that f a m
>>
>>24340478
I thought the same thing and the person I asked out never spoke to me again. She didn't even have a boyfriend.
>>
File: white.png (876 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
white.png
876 KB, 1366x768
Walk up and say, "Hey, can I take you out sometime?" And let her do all the rest. Might say she'd love to or she might scream at you that she has a bf, that's half the fun!
>>
>>24340587
That's my worry. But I'm in college so the likelihood of me seeing her ever again is low.
>>
File: Yodaposting.jpg (39 KB, 233x430) Image search: [Google]
Yodaposting.jpg
39 KB, 233x430
I thought the same thing and the person I asked out never spoke to me again. She did had a boyfriend at the time, which I was unaware of or I wouldn't even have tried.

To this day I don't understand why she avoided me from then. I'm clearly not the kind of guy who looks angry or dangerous except if you suffer from coulrophobia.

OP, you should ask /adv/.
You're just desacrating the level of our pure and holy board with this thread.
Please delete it.
>>
>>24340478
>She's basically my college oneitis
wew lad what's with people misusing oneitis? Why didn't normalslime leave when the robot came back?
>>
>>24340533
daar is niks mis mee oetz
>>
File: smadpepe.jpg (116 KB, 454x518) Image search: [Google]
smadpepe.jpg
116 KB, 454x518
If she's willing to cheat on her boyfriend she'll be willing to cheat on you.
>>
File: 252589022.jpg (17 KB, 430x337) Image search: [Google]
252589022.jpg
17 KB, 430x337
>>24340561

>says he doesn't want to miss his chance
>won't ask her out

Don't be a slave to your inhibitions, family
>>
>>24340737
Nee in principe niet, maar schijnt iets te zeggen op dit boord. We moeten het accepteren dat het overdruipt van de normaaltjes naar de minder normaaltjes denk ik.
>>24340561
I guess she dressed up that way since she was going out then, not sure what that's supposed to mean, flashing her assets when she goes outside of her comfortzone. Nonetheless I wish you all the best with this endevour man, she looks fine.
>>
>>24340478
If you're smooth, you can pull this off. You just can't be an autist about it. First off, the next time you catch her looking at you--just stare back for approximately 2 to 3 seconds, smile, then go back to doing whatever you were doing. Second, the next time you're doing group work, sit next to her. When you need her attention, put your hand on her forearm. If she's into it, she'll allow you to keep your hand there. If she's not, she'll draw back her arm.

If she draws back, abort, never do it again, and drop the idea of being with her. This would be your cue to move on and find a new oneitis. However, if she takes to it and allows it, once you finish the class ask for her number. See if she wants to study at some point. (Asking people out directly in this kind of setting is only setting yourself up for failure.) Your mission is to isolate her and truly get to know her, that way you can determine if you two actually click or not.

Honestly though, she does have a boyfriend so it would probably be in your best interest if you just moved on instead of throwing yourself into a potential catastrophe.
>>
>>24340862
This guy fucks
>>
>>24340862
Thanks for the great advice. I'll try to put it into practice. Hopefully no spaghetti.
>>
Just lol at having a oneitis like that. Women really are lucky, no matter how fucking plain or even downright ugly they are there will ALWAYS be a guy who worships her. Meanwhile only the top 10% of men even get spoken to by women.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.