[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my next life will be so awesome >thats why this life was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: image%3A2719.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
image%3A2719.png
80 KB, 500x421
>my next life will be so awesome
>thats why this life was so horrible
>I'm not supposed to do anything with this life
>it's supposed to be a transition life, I just need to be comfy and don't try to do much
>I can't wait for my next life to start
Who /next life/ here?
>>
>>24340349
there is no next life, anon. this is all you get, so make the most of it.
>>
its OK pepe you deserve better
>>
>>24340379
you can't definitively say that there isn't. let him believe what he wants
>>
>>24340379
You are absolutely wrong everyone gets infinite lives that's just the way the world works. Of course not every life can be great and sometimes you need to suffer a lot in one only to be rewarded with a better one after
>>
Sometimes, my last vestige of hope is that there is a next life, so I can get some sort of do-over. A shot at new genes, a better family life, a chance to be happy.
>>
>>24340465
You will get one and it will be filled with the love and happiness that you didn't get in this one. You just needs to keep believing, keep thinking on your next life when things get extremely hard
>>
File: tumblr_lg7zl1tkap1qex36wo1_500.jpg (27 KB, 430x306) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lg7zl1tkap1qex36wo1_500.jpg
27 KB, 430x306
Sometimes I wonder if I lived past lives and what I was. Like maybe I was a warrior in one and that's why I have such an aggressive violent defensive streak. Or maybe I've lived many lives and that's why I feel...old. Perhaps i was an important person in one live and thats why i have undeserved feelings of being regal, of sophistication. Or maybe I did something horrible in my past life and that's why this one feels like hell a lot of the time.
If there's a next life I hope it's better than this one
>>
reminder that if the just world theory + reincarnartion thing ( AKA spiritism ) was real, we would have countless 1%ters.
Also chances are that if you are on the internet you are going to hell.
we are ( not ) gonna make it.
>>
>>24340616
There is no reason to hate anyone because you can end up as that person on the next life. Also there is no hell. All human souls are precious
>>
>>24340723
>All human souls are precious
youre lucky im on mobile and the captcha blocks the image button.
laughing_girls.jpeg
>>
>>24340907
They are why would you be created if you didn't have some porpuse, only to just be there and suffer? Does that make more sense?
>>
You really think our next lives will be better OP?
I'm always worried, if this was true, I'm suffering now because I was terrible before. Everything that has ever been a lifeline for me, any glimmer of happiness or hope, is stripped from me the second I start to believe it.
I can't imagine how awful I must have been before.
>>
>>24341021
You will get to experience a lot because you have to you will do awful things but also great ones and you will be happy and you will be miserable all those things are necessary. Maybe you where just too happy in the past life so now you had to be sad in order to give other people the chance of being happy
>>
>>24340982
ok religiousfriend.
youre telling me those niglets who are born to either starve to death a few days later, or just drown at birth, had purpose in life?
How did you get to /r9k/ with those beliefs?
>>
>>24341091
I know I will get to love a lot in my next life because love is what I most desired I. This one. It would be really sad for me to never experience love, almost unbearable
>>
>>24341111
Yes they do. Maybe they will inspire people to do great things, heck they already do. Not everyone gets the most important purpose, maybe your lives purpose was just to appear as background in an important photo who knows but they all have meaning and we all exist for a reason
>>
>>24341091
Well, I guess if me being unhappy means others get to be happy, It's not as bad.
Maybe because I'm happy, somebody like us in a past life gets to be really happy in this life.
That's not so bad. I hope he's doing well.
>>
>>24340349
it's all you, wake up m8
>>
>>24341181
We are all necessary and you will be rewarded in your next life. I'm currently living a transition life like you that's why I'm punished every time I do something because I'm not supposed to. My life purpose for this life must be very tiny maybe I am a bad example for someone to avoid or its just necessary for someone to occupy some space who knows
>>
File: hotwheelsfreakoutpepe.jpg (20 KB, 303x309) Image search: [Google]
hotwheelsfreakoutpepe.jpg
20 KB, 303x309
>>24340379
IT'S A LIE
>>
>>24341243
It simply must be true every person in the world is necessary even if its just to be part of some estadistic or something like that
>>
>>24340349
if you don't have memories of your last life then you won't have memories of the this one when you move on.
It'll be the same as having a different person live it, therefore you should assume that this is it. Your one chance, the one you're wasting masturbating and sleeping in
>>
>>24340349
you should really look into Krishna consciousness, even if you don't believe a lot of the stuff they do. It can help you improve your attitude even if you want to write off this life and just stay neet or whatever
>>
File: image.jpg (251 KB, 600x3031) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251 KB, 600x3031
This life is all you have.
>>
>>24341285
That isn't true, you are not just your memories. Some people loose their memories and continue to act the same
>>
>>24341334
to me memory is everything, you'd be a completely different person if you grew up a different way, your experiences determine who you are
>>
>>24341379
You are wrong there are fish that have less than 3 seconds of memory and they do not swim the same or experience the same life
>>
This is a dangerous line of thinking. It encourages lethargy and mediocrity. There is no second life, there is no afterlife, there is nothing. This is all you get, this is all you'll ever get. Your life has begun, and your life will end. Do what you will, you only get one chance.
>>
>>24341379
This also means you are really attached to this life and will be a hopeless melancholic in the next kne
>>
>>24341430
what?
you're comparing fish with the complexity of human nature?
mate you should ask your carer to reply instead
>>
>>24341233
Maybe it's just how you respond to the things around you, maybe you only end up influencing 2 people with something you said during your entire life. And just because of a specific thing you needed to say to those two people, your life was influenced so you'd be in that position.
I always kinda imagined that was my purpose, maybe I was just suppose to be me, so that I could influence and important character to be a better them.
>>
>>24340349
I hope you're wrong. When this one's done I don't want another one. I want to be nothing.
>>
>>24340349
You realize those are excuses anon
>>
>>24341452
of course you're attached to this life, just because you've been a complete failure this far doesn't mean you're stuck between lives.
Grow up and accept reality
>>
>>24341507
I'm not attached to this life read the op, im just waiting to move on
>>
>>24341615
you should be, this is my point. Just because you've never reached your aspirations doesnt mean you're in a waiting room between lives where you acheive
>>
>>24341497
After this life you will get to forget all the bad stuff because there is no reason for the soul to carry bad thoughts since it only weights it down
>>
>>24341647
I don't really care about achievements sinc they don't matter at all. I will get infinite lives all across the galaxy. All I want is for my next life to have what was missing from this one
>>
>>24340349
I'm going to my /next life/ next thursday, can't fucking wait.
>>
>>24341460
It's the perfect example not two lives are the same
>>
>>24341679
but what's the purpose of all these lives if you will never have a recollection of previous ones. You will have no perspective of yourself. All this line of thinking does is make yourself feel less guilty about being a NEET.
>>
>>24341648
Doesn't matter. There is no such thing as a life without suffering. I don't want to experience a second of it again
>>
File: 001_bulbasaur_by_chiblu-d4tqmvv.png (367 KB, 891x896) Image search: [Google]
001_bulbasaur_by_chiblu-d4tqmvv.png
367 KB, 891x896
hopefully I'll get to be a cute bulbasaur in the next life
>>
File: pikachu.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
pikachu.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>24342204

I'd rather be based pikachu.
>>
I honestly hope that there is a afterlife and that it's just a big, white, empty space that seems endless with the time being meaningless there. We can go to sleep or carry on walking with no objective whatsoever. Also hoping it's just yourself there.
>>
File: 1438585913950.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1438585913950.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
>>24341731
Damn that's a good point
You can look at one side of it as making you feel better and free of...attachment (all is as its supposed to be) and on the other side, a drive to make things happen in your life
>>
>>24340349
I try to keep myself from getting suicidal over the past and future by believing that my next life will somehow be a do-over of this one. Which is the dumbest shit I've ever thought of but it calms me down.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.