[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
<---- OH...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: theweek.png (655 KB, 1020x1697) Image search: [Google]
theweek.png
655 KB, 1020x1697
<---- OH...
>>
sucks to be wagekek
>>
>>24340292
Wagekuks LITERALLY btfo
>>
>>24340292
some of us actually enjoy our jobs.
>>
>>24340344
Keep telling yourself that, Stockholm syndrome wagekek
>>
>>24340344
>be 18
>Wanna be a programmer
>Did shitty in school
Maybe I should become a neet
>>
>>24340344
No you don't, faggot.

But you probably enjoy your life, which is more than the NEETkeks can say and I should know since I am one and wish to pass away in my sleep or get killed in a home invasion.
>>
You're cripplingly alone.

You have no job. No future. No hope.
>>
I hate my job but I hated neetdom more. Same boredom but as least I don't feel worthless
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x388
>>24340375
>tfw your entire life is determined by what you did as a teenager
>>
File: c.jpg (83 KB, 892x487) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
83 KB, 892x487
>>24340344
Oh... is that so, wagey?
>>
>>24340292
Freelance programmer, learned html at 14, java at 16, python, ruby and javascript from 18-22.

Make my own rules, work on projects I want to work on, no actual schedule. Can take weeks off from work with no problem. Make 41k a year. Not much, i could make double that IRL but more than enough for a job I do in my neet jammies.

Staymad.
>>
>>24340292
>being happy consistently
>being happy ever

you are not a robot you are a failed normalshit you are not welcome here you do not belong here you are being mocked and judged by all of us this place is not for you you are rejected here normies are not welcome here you are a failed normie and you belong on facebook we all hate you here you do not belong here you are not one of us
>>
I work 2 days and then rest 2. It's actually not tiring at all.
>>
>>24340392
you are truly a robot and belong amongst us on this board friend unlike the failed normies that are happy with their lives
>>
>>24340499
What do you do wagefriend?
>>
>be NEET
>Getting bored just sitting around whilst looking for work again
>atleastihaveallthisfreetime.jpg
>come on /r9k/
>fellow NEETs are so insecure that they need to get attention by spamming the catalogue on a Cantonese froghunting symposium
>wasting the free time their place in life grants them

wew
>>
Is there ever a time when wagekeks don't get BTFO?
>>
>>24340344

Since you enjoy work so much could you send me every penny you make? After all, you're only doing it because you enjoy it right? Prove it.
>>
>>24340375

That's perfect. Pretty much everyone except retard roastie HR cunts prefer programmers without formal education. Just program shit and then show up to interviews with your portfolio. Maybe link to your github on your resume to actually land the interview. EZPZ.
>>
>>24340708
>just program shit brah it's ez
Where do you even start ?
I know all the basics but where do i go from there ?
>>
>>24340632
>being proud of something

you are not a robot you are a failed normie you are not welcome here you do not belong here nobody wants you here we are all judging and mocking you for being a failed normalshit you are not welcome you are not one of us you will find no friends here you will only find people who reject you you are not welcome here
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.