[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lets talk about the feels. you know the ones. the feels that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1445232323148.png (57 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
1445232323148.png
57 KB, 600x434
lets talk about the feels. you know the ones. the feels that make you feel harder than most feels. The feels that keep you up at night. The feels that make you want to kill yourself but you're too much of a pussy to ever actually go through with something that drastic because the logical part of you knows these problems are only temporary and the reasonable part of you doesn't want to put your family and friends through that kind of stress and sadness so you continue to barely make it by day to day in your sad existence that you call your life. The kind of feels that make you feel like the smallest most pathetic waste of an sack of meat with emotions. I'm talkin' bout THOSE feels. The good shit. You know 'em, I know 'em, so lets do this! Feel Thread! Go!
>>
I feel bad
>>
File: frustrated.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
frustrated.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>>24340242

i posted this earlier today, but i had some pretty rough feels this morning

>tfw had an extremely fucking vivid dream last night about my oneitis from high school
>oneitis came up to me and told me that it's been a while and we should catch up
>oneitis asked me for my phone number
>she ACTUALLY asked me for my number
>self-esteem so high, feel so fucking great that someone actually cares enough about me to ask me for my phone number
>wake up
>all of a sudden reality crashes back to me, realize that none of it ever happened, it was all just a fucking dream
>start crying for the next ten minutes

she looked so beautiful in that dream, man...
the dream was so fucking detailed too
>>
>>24340242
the only real feel is the distinct lack of women in my life.

besides that im actually alright, apart from my mild anxiety (getting better since im now forced to deal with it in an office for 40 hours a week)
>>
File: 1447374354553.jpg (58 KB, 624x950) Image search: [Google]
1447374354553.jpg
58 KB, 624x950
>Recently turned NEET
>Broke up with my girlfriend a month ago
>Getting fat
>No motivation to do anything
>Sit on 4chan and Tinychat for hours a day
>Family slowly becoming embarrassed of my existence
>Sitting here after an online friend went to sleep because I was too busy reading 4chan and not paying attention to her.
>Lost almost all my real friends.

Ive sunk back into a hole and I cant help myself to get out.
>>
>>24340404
Fucking do something.
>>
>>24340438
Nothing is changing
I know, I know, I know, I know
Just rearranging words
I know, I know, I know, I know
Been to trying to convince ourselves of this eclipse
and shed some sign, it's all wrong
maybe I've been lost too long

So if you don't mind, I'll just stay here awhile
in this wreckless bliss, It's the moment that I'll miss
>>
>>24340438
That is some amazing wisdom and advice. Here's another one: Kill yourself, normie.
>>
File: 1415912190435.jpg (137 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1415912190435.jpg
137 KB, 746x982
>tfw i'll never find meaning in anything
>>
>>24340242
You just explained the feels I have every night anon.
>>
>>24340242
i hate myself and i want to be dead
>>
>tfw go to college, graduating this year, have gf. But in the back of my mind, all I wanna do is shoot dope. Anyone else /doublelife/?
>>
>>24340242
>time feels like it's moving too fast
>months go by without me really noticing
>haven't even done anything of worth yet
>every season that passes is another tick towards the end
>time will only ever feel like it's going faster
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.