[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femboys, have you ever broken someone's heart?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1445348194038.jpg (252 KB, 870x546) Image search: [Google]
1445348194038.jpg
252 KB, 870x546
Femboys, have you ever broken someone's heart?
>>
>tfw femboy oneitis

Kill ME
>>
>>24339863
Please do not remind me of that manga's existence.
>>
pretty sure no-one's ever been in love with me so no
>>
>>24340053
Same. I'm like a ghost, no one knows i exist, and no one can remember me if we ever did talk. I use to skip classes in high school and no one was the wiser
>>
Tfw no femboy to snuggle with

Just kill me now
>>
>>24339863
do you mean fembots or femboys?
>>
File: 5ScVe4fL_400x400.png (247 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
5ScVe4fL_400x400.png
247 KB, 400x400
I've had my heart broken
>>
>>24339998
I liked it, except for the faggot ending and that cunt Kawai. The whole fucking story is focused on the character's changing and she just insists on being a bitch and trying to suck that dude's dick.
>>
if you meant fembots then yes
a couple times at least
if not, ignore me
>>
no but my heart was broken when i realized that everyone who says they like femboys are more often than not just fat, ugly, greasy minorities that have not a single cute attribute.

hopefully tranny chasers are cuter in general because im starting to actually look sort of like a girl with the hormones doing their thing now.
>>
>>24340568

>tfw even trannies are out of your league
>>
i'm unlovable
>>
>>24340623
i may just be speaking for myself here but most degenerate trannies don't want a 10/10 chad, but someone who takes care of their appearance because we try really hard at that and know its a good quality. therefore, we don't greasy fatties that don't work out or shave or wash their clothes, which is what 90% of these people drooling over femboys are.
>>
>>24340541
>a couple times at least
How did that make you feel?
>>
>>24340688
speak for yourself t b h
>>
>>24340731
hey im not interested in gross losers so more for yourself tbqh
>>
>>24340711
felt genuinely bad once or twice, because i wish i could help these pathetic guys be a little less sad

can also be a little annoying tho lol. like when guys think they deserve my attention and company just because they're in love with me or whatever
>>
>>24340749
why do you assume everyone is a gross loser
>>
>>24340767
>because i wish i could help these pathetic guys be a little less sad
You are helping them by rejecting them instead of leading them on. Hope is toxic when it leads to nowhere, you are basically minimizing damage.
>>
>>24340688
>that don't work out

you faggots may not be real femsluts, but you sure fucking got the whole "putrid hypocrisy" thing down just like one
>>
>>24340541
Me too, only once though. Broke up with my boyfriend after 2 years when I was 15. We lost our virginities to each other, it was "young love". I grew out of him when he still loved me.
>>
>>24340568
We're also more intelligent. You have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>24340792
>that don't work out
>hypocrisy

wait what? do you even know what hypocrisy means? i run every other day and do body weight exercises every night.

how exactly does this make me a hypocrit, mr autist?
>>
I'm pretty sure she didn't like me but being unsure if you did is worse than knowing if you did. Because if you know for sure you can make it right.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.