[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEETheory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: on.jpg (12 KB, 203x300) Image search: [Google]
on.jpg
12 KB, 203x300
Is this a NEET?
>>
>>24339830
By the legal definition, I'm not sure. Is a housewife a neet in the same sense as the stereotypical robot who lives off of his parents or welfare? No. Being a wife is basically a career path.
>>
>>24339913
>Being a wife is basically a career path.
Lol keep dreaming. You're also a leach being sheltered from the real world, just a socially accepted one.
>>
>>24339913
All these NEET threads have me thinking. NEET could be housewives, welfare moms, homeless people, laid off workers, all kinds of things. Robot NEETs are a special category.
>>
>>24339913
Being a shutin is my career path. Where's my free money?
>>
>>24339991
>it will pour over you and you'll be tinkling the ivories down at the piano bar in no time
I wonder how this works. In the US I imagine NEET-bux are pretty tight. Other countries seem to being putting the squeeze on too.
>>
>>24339830
A happily married NEET with children and a husband.
>>
>>24339830
lol robots are just housewives
>>
Full time mothers/wives are definitely not neets as they have enough responsibility to call what they do a job (assuming they actually take care of the family and home and not just wear the title).

NEETs have nobody waiting on them nor a need to support themselves financially and live for pure self gratification.
>>
>>24341522
What about once the kids are out of the home?
>>
>>24341877
I guess it depends on how they spend their time, right? And I feel like you can't be considered a NEET if you're married. Just a deadbeat.
>>
>>24341971
>NEET is an acronym for not in "education employment or training"
Neet has come to mean its own thing on /r9k
>>
>>24341522
What about NEETs whose valiant work helps out the soup kitchen? Not much different than 50s mom.
>>
Shit, I am a housewife and tell people I am a NEET. Should I be saying housewife?
>>
>>24342987
No, you are the truNEET. Sorry you have to put up with all these nuNEETs.
>>
I wouldn't mind being a housewife. The aesthetic is so dreamy.
>>
>>24343025
Thanks anon, it's too bad we don't have a /housewife feels/ thread. I would love to share my feels with all of my housewife friends out there.
>>
>>24342972
>24342972
doin what you interpret as good is not the same, still no responsabilities
>>
>>24343225
You'd abandon all those hungry people! Villainous frog!
>>
>>24343179
nuNEETs would explode. Or claim they are fucking you when hubby is away.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.