[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good dose to snort for beginners?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1447802929570.jpg (138 KB, 800x611) Image search: [Google]
1447802929570.jpg
138 KB, 800x611
What's a good dose to snort for beginners?
>>
you don't need to snort it, man. 1mg is fine to get you feeling chill. 2 if you're a bit bigger. 3 if you don't want to remember anything the next day.
>>
>>24339774
I'm prescribed xanax for anxiety. it sucks because having it so accessible makes me constantly want to abuse it
>>
Look up xanax bioavalibility.

Fancy science words for the amount of the chemical that is absorbed from taking it that way (sniffing,orally,etc)

Xanax has like a 52% for sniffing because your noses mucus membranes do not fully absorb the chemical like your stomache does if you just take it normally.

I get a good hearty chuckle out of idiots who snort xanax. Btw, xanax has a very sour, pungent chemical taste. Like a warhead on crack. Enjoy the after taste for 30 mins if you go ahead and snort it.
>>
Do not snort. Best way is to just take it with a near-empty stomach.
If you have a high tolerance for bad tastes you can try to dissolve it under your tongue. But it tastes really fucking bad.
>>
Don't snort them it's a waste, 2 or 3mg should do you well
>>
>>24339892
Its the worst tasting pill I have ever tried.

I have to just throw them down my throat so they dont touch my taste buds.
>>
snorting xanax is retarded, don't bother

just swallow it. try 1mg first and see how you feel.

xanax is an extremely boring drug that just makes you kind of tired. i honestly think most of the people who say they get "euphoria" when they take it are just simply deluding themselves.
>>
>How do people enjoy this fucking drug

You get an intense feeling of being drunk for like 20 minutes and then it puts you in a sleep coma for 4 hours.

Waste of money and time.
>>
>>24339945
I took xanax under the tongue for a long time, because it was the most efficient way to do it and it's very hard for me to get xanax.
I found that if I kept my tongue pressed up against the roof of my mouth I didn't taste it as much.
I quit xanax for a while because it was problematic, and now I don't know how I ever stood the taste. I must have been some kind of desperate.
>>
>>24339774

Why the fuck would you snort it you edgelord? The amount of active chemical in the pill is TINY. You would be snorting 90% filler. Not to mention Xanax is super bioavailable in the stomach AND its effects work extremely quickly. There is literally no reason to snort other than tipping the figurative fedora
>>
>>24339774
You dont snort benzos you fucking long.
Take 1 and put it under your tongue until it is completely gone.

It will taste like shit
>>
>tfw SSRIs + xanax
>took 0.5 mg xanax and felt nothing
>took 1 mg xanax at a party and felt nothing
>ended up stealing 200 bucks

Do benzos alter your moral compass? I feel i wouldn't normally steal.
>>
>>24340602
Probably. I become an asshole and have no problem saying rude shit to people that I would otherwise repress. It lowers inhibitions.
>>
>>24339881
same desu

my dog died today and i had to carry his body while my clohtes were fully covered in blood. Took like 5mg xannies and 2mg kpins and forgot about it all
>>
>>24340602
>>24340668
yeah xanac will practically turn you into a sociopath
>>
you dont snort them you underage fag
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.