[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Having a daughter: The worst fate for a man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Is there any purer form of kekoldry than fathering a daughter?

You're literally spending shitloads of money and years of your life raising Prime Teen Pussy for Chad, that you can't use yourself.

On the other head of the coin, raising a son is alpha as fuck because if you do everything right he'll look up to you and take care of you in your later years, generally being a bro all along the way.
>>
>>24339377
>raising a son

kek, what is most of r9k?
>>
>tfw three daughters and no son

N-Not like I wanted my name to live on or anything.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_njtuswUYMA1sh3jef.gif (294 KB, 500x307) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_njtuswUYMA1sh3jef.gif
294 KB, 500x307
>implying fathers are not one of the biggest male influences in a girl's life
You'll have an impact whether you're there or not. She subconsciously chooses men based on how similar they are to you or by how much she thinks they'll piss you off for attention.
Something about you, whether it be validation or whatever depending on how you raise her will always be on her mind.
>>
>can't use yourself
Says who?
>>
>>24339377

>have son
>son born a manlet
>kill himself

>have son
>conscripted for war
>killed by muslim chad

>have son
>he posts on 4chan
>kill son

>have daughter
>she marries chad chadington the third
>get chadbux.

>chad beats daughter.
>finally get a reason to shoot a chad for free.
>or get daughter to do it in self defense
>>
File: ogaboba.png (191 KB, 592x438) Image search: [Google]
ogaboba.png
191 KB, 592x438
>>24339431
>ay is dis you bitch ass daddy? I'mma beat his ass
>>
>you can't use yourself
Yeah you can.
Your daughter your property
Just ask if she's ok with it
>>
>>24339377
>take care of you in your later years
>raising a son who will waste his resources taking care of a parasite
>>
>>24339653
>your own father who raised you well and gave you everything you needed to succeed
>a parasite

noice boite moite
>>
>>24339773
A person who has nothing left to give is a parasite regardless of what they have given in the past. Everything given back is something that cannot be given forward.
>>
>>24339508
In no way this invalidates OP's point.
>>
File: xghc.png (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
xghc.png
7 KB, 225x225
>>24339896
Wow you're going all the way with this
>>
>>24340231
>le meme reply
>>
>>24340286
>implying your reply isn't le meme reply too
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.