[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fucked up marriage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: mahpreggo.png (315 KB, 390x795) Image search: [Google]
mahpreggo.png
315 KB, 390x795
Hai guize, I never posted here before but I'm seeking for advice from you (sorry about this)
So, I'm 24 and married to a 23yo woman, we have a 3yo kid together.
I'm kind of a moderate /pol/ack and she is a strong independent womyn. So after the greatest love story ever told passed out, we went on several ideological fights, as I didn't want her to dictate her ways to me, and she didn't want me to keep an opinion if it's triggering her autism.
I slapped her a few times when she got hysterical and shouted nasty stuff (racism, homophobic, misogynistic, trans-phobic, fat-phobic and so on) to my face, the first time being when she said, I quote, "YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH BALLS TO HIT ME". Never on full power tho cause I didn't want to actually hurt her.
Last fight we had she was shouting and defying me to stop me from grounding my child (stay in your room -with the toys, the stuffed animals and light on- for 20 minutes) and again I slapped her face, then for the first time she slapped my face and it felt quite okay imo.
Now she says she doesn't love me anymore, and I said "me neither" but I must admit this isn't really about me loving her or not, but about how I'm exhausted having to deal with her ideological shit every time she gets a chance to speak out about gay people, feminists, menstrual blood, misogyny, rape and fat-phobia.

Now it's been 3 weeks, we barely speak, she is still very aggressive in her behavior, she sleeps on the couch... But she doesn't want to divorce, nor leave our apartment.
So I'm sort of waiting to see what happens next, cause I can't divorce without a serious cause, and eventually I would just want her to try and deal with me, the same way I dealt with her for years, by keeping a status quo when she was talking about her stuff.

Any comment, advice on the situation, please /r9k/?

PIC RELATED: my wife as she was preg
>>
Did you meet your wife on tumblr?
>>
>Hai guize
Yeah, I stopped reading your blog post right there. Fuck off.
>>
Need to put that bitch in her place. Rape her and beat her.

Also, why the FUCK would you come to /r9k/ for marriage advice? Are you retarded? Wait don't answer that of course you are.
>>
can you not try to just ignore it ?

the world is not going to hell because your wife thinks stupid shit.

just go to your happy place.

i bet your opinions are uninformed and ignorant too. so just stfu and sit it out ?

how much do you really care about the gays or the jews ?

you should be able to love a person that hold shit believes cause who does not .
>>
>>24338831
a. let's see more preggo pics
b. >normie pls go
c. >reeeeeeee
d. you shouldn't be having ideological conversations anyway. women can't into logic, so it's futile
>>
This is clearly someone from tumblr infiltrating to make robots look bad and they have succeeded
>>
Rape her. Literally women needed to be treated like shit. Show her you're the man, that she got what she wanted.
>>
>>24338872
no, on MSN

>>24338896
careful not to cut yourself with that edge

>>24338897
I must say I don't understand why every one of you is so salty here

>>24338907
best advice, but still, is everyone 16yo in here?

>>24338926
revoked, this is the new best advice :)

>>24338936
I never went to tumblr, actually. I originate from the /b/ dickheads back in 2008.
>>
>>24338955
well I could do that, but I see no point in hurting her, if so I can pick up girl outta the wild

no seriously I had a really fucked up childhood but I'm beginning to think you guys have seen some shit

Did you rape women?
>>
File: 1446836744569.gif (449 KB, 318x239) Image search: [Google]
1446836744569.gif
449 KB, 318x239
>>24338831
She is only acting that way because she doesn't have respect for you or the child. She's behaving like a typical woman that feels as though she has power over something (which is why they shouldn't be allowed to be in charge of anything whatsoever).

So, what do? Whenever she gets hysterical, you need to remain calm. The moment you get mad, she wins. The best course is to just discover a level of apathy that you're comfortable with and live there for the remainder of your existence. You're stuck family.

Unless, if you're like me, you'll transform into Jared-mode (aka final form) and fuck everyone of her girl friends with (along with any sisters if she has them) then just vanish.
>>
>>24339033
Thank you anon.
I had a good laugh about this Jared story, ahah, this guy is a modern times hero.
>>
>>24338971
she acts that way coz she knows you have no other choices and she's all you have. she acts like this more importantly because you were never her first choice to begin with and were the marriage choice or settling down choice. no woman who truly respects her husband would ever pull this bullshit on him. no woman would ever try to pull this bullshit on her first choice

from the very beginning you were never her first choice and she's doing this because she never loved you to begin with and knows she'll get away with it. you are beta bux.
>>
>>24339113
Well, you may be right and I doubt you are wrong. But this isn't really an issue for me, as she was never my first choice either. It doesn't mean I didn't love her, but you see... I came to her the first time because she said she was going to kill herself. I just knew how to take advantage of her loneliness. But still she was my lil sweetie not so long ago, and I was comfy being married.
I just wonder if she'll come around, or what
>>
>fucked, married, and had a child with a tumblr whore
Why would you even fucking do this? You ate mentally retarded. Threaten to throw her out and divorce her. There's not much you can do though
>>
>>24339214
lol thats pretty good . i think there is still lots of hope to be had.

but dont expect her to come around.
its not what that is about just nod and move along . give her some validation that she is smart and capable of forming some coherent world view. it prolly bullshit but so what.
>>
>>24339214
encourage her to kill herself, then you can capitalize on sympathy fucking women because a single dad is actually a huge turn-on hot women. you will be literally drowning in pussy
>>
>>24339215
I had a very difficult childhood. That's pretty much why.

I can't throw her out like this, the landlord rents to both of us. And I can't divorce without a serious cause, because she doesn't agree with my terms.
>>
>>24339261
I may try this, but to be honest she doesn't give a fuck about anything I can say to her.

>>24339264
I don't want to, plus at this point I think it was more the "cry for help" thing than the real thing.

Why the fuck am I quoting fight club so much
>>
U FUCKED UP TBQHFM (TO BE QUIET HONEST FAMILY MEMBER)
you post her bare tits
>>
>>24339334
shit op I feel for you . why is shit soo hard.

you a good guy trying to do something atleast
>>
File: 1447775426746.jpg (139 KB, 363x479) Image search: [Google]
1447775426746.jpg
139 KB, 363x479
>>24339388
Thank you for your compassion dear anon... I don't think I'm a good guy tho :|
>>
File: big[1].jpg (40 KB, 264x396) Image search: [Google]
big[1].jpg
40 KB, 264x396
>>24339379
I do not possess such a picture.
But try to bust a nut on this one.
>>
>>24339499
just post a real, unedited face pic senpai desu family
>>
>>24339524
When people did that, I was the first to send the pic on every board and to search facebook to spam relatives with it and get info to dox
You won't mind me if I pass on your offer
>>
File: stoppedreadingtherefam.jpg (25 KB, 221x240) Image search: [Google]
stoppedreadingtherefam.jpg
25 KB, 221x240
>>24338831

>Hai guize,
>>
>>24339644
Yes, yes. You're not the first one to say it.
Now, you can post something useful or you can go back to scrolling.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.