[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have a job i hate >like wagecucc threads because they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: smugcomfy.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
smugcomfy.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>have a job i hate
>like wagecucc threads because they make people so mad
>>
>>24338651
are you at least working towards neethood?
>>
I have a job I like, and get paid well to do it. All the NEETS have are these threads, it makes me happy knowing they have some joy in their lives with these threads.
>>
I dislike comfy threads in general. Americans blow winter way out of proportion, I'm Canadian and winter is just winter.
>>
>>24338651
I like wagekek threads even though I make a six figure salary

I pretend to be a NEET and the buttblastedness is amazing
>>
>>24338685
nah nigga im 18 and live with my dad, he has a landscape business and im the only employee so i get to call some shots and not have to get up too early but it's still a pain in the ass

if i didn't work, I wouldn't have a place to live.

i still wish every day that by some miracle i could get on autismbux or something and not have to work anymore and play video games and smoke weed every day but it's really not a practical option for me
>>
>>24338685
>are you at least working towards neethood?

not OP but i know i am

trying to cram my 401k as full as possible to try to reach early retirement, the ultimate NEEThood
>>
>>24338729
You don't make six figures, and you don't pretend to be a NEET, you are one; who are you fooling here?
>>
>>24338780
get mad kid

not everyone is like you
>>
>>24338729

>coming on the internet to lie
>2015
>>
>tfw applied at hollister
>tfw a week an a half later i have interview
>interview went ok. Didnt spill spaghetti
>say they will call back in a bout a week
>this was exactly a week ago
>still no call

Fuck me and that was my first job interview too
>>
File: feelsbad.jpg (38 KB, 593x398) Image search: [Google]
feelsbad.jpg
38 KB, 593x398
>>24338780
>buttmad as fuck
Not all of us can live off of lottery earnings...
>>
>>24338685
I like to think of being a wagequqq as stealing money from the normie socioeconomic system while drowning myself in doritos and mountain dew
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.