[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you have urges to travel across the world and impregnate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1429148715506.jpg (122 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
1429148715506.jpg
122 KB, 1023x986
>tfw you have urges to travel across the world and impregnate as many women as possible

What mental illness is this?
I feel like i have to spread my seed as much as possible
>>
Beeing a retard.
>>
File: 1408766427975.jpg (51 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1408766427975.jpg
51 KB, 480x480
Being a man desu, it's in our DNA to impregnate as many women as possible.
>tfw you will never have dozens of children and live like a Biblical patriarch
>>
>>24338692
This

Also, for me, you, and all of us robots that is only a dream. Last night I was having a dream of a first kiss with one girl, that still hasn't rejected me cause I didn't ask yet. It felt something different but weird. Still good.
If you are really a normie, and did tap something until now, and now covers yourself with some s**tty excuses, f*** off (and also REEE), if not, then, buy a doll to f***. I am thinking of doing that.
>>
>>24338887
>that last part

what.
>>
File: 1445288003009.gif (876 KB, 355x325) Image search: [Google]
1445288003009.gif
876 KB, 355x325
>>24338557
>tfw you've done this and are going to do it again soon

It's not a mental illness, see >>24338692. I have an illegitimate children in Spain, Ukraine, and Italy.

>mfw I've never had to pay child support
>>
>>24339268
How you do it and how do you know the children were actually born?
>>
>>24339362
I know the girls personally. I met them while I was traveling through each country and they let me stay with them. We've been in touch ever since.

It's really not too difficult to pull off, you just have to be charismatic and not be a complete creep.
>>
>>24339489
oh, i thought id do it with 1 night stands or with whores.

Have sex without a condom, and then run away and just assume they got pregnant.
>>
>>24339489
My question is, did they plan on getting pregnant, or are you just incredibly fertile?
>>
>>24339615
Not that I know about; I wasn't trying to get anyone pregnant. It really just kind of happened. If it would have happened here (US), I would have just killed myself since I would be getting fisted legally me for child support.
>>
>>24339489
You're officially my new hero

>not creating as many lineages as you can.
>not impregnating third world qts with your superior first world genes
>not leaving a genetic imprint on the 4 corners of the globe
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.