[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hate muslims >crushing on a muslim girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 12
File: lol.jpg (146 KB, 1274x715) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
146 KB, 1274x715
>hate muslims
>crushing on a muslim girl
>>
>>24338122
I-It's not like I like Muslims or anything, b-baka!
>>
Not all Muslims are jihadistis nor follow similar rules. That's propaghanda. And yeah, note that Muricans created ISIS. Their govornment are real terrorists.
>Me too
>Got rejected of course
>fml
>>
>>24338122
Why don't you throw bacon on her and tell her that she may as well stop being a Muslim since she's going to hell anyway.
>>
>>24338122
Don't fall for her taqiya. She hates you and will always hate you. Muslims are good at hiding their hatred. They can hide it for years and pretend to be nice to you and to like you, but then one day the moment of truth comes and they show their true face.
>>
>>24339167
Nice try Akmed
>>
>>24338122
Great thing is that Islam isn't like Judaism; your kids are not forced to be Jewish. Bad thing is that her family will want to murder you.
>>
Remember that 15% to 25% of Muslims are radicals, so even if the girl is nice, chances are her family is not. Don't put dick on crazy.
>>
>>24339246
I am Orthodox Christian, idiot, as some people describe, kebab remover, although I don't like that attribute..
>>
>>24339167
citation needed

>b-b-because assad!!!! dey wanna weaken him!!

Ok, cool narrative. Hand over the evidence now.

Fact: Saudi Arabia and the international Mohammedan oil barons at OPEC control America, ISIS and the world. The entire leftist movement is created to stop anti-immigration which would throw a wrench in their plans of world caliphate.
>>
>>24339167
>not all muslims are jihadists

false

sunnis (90% of muslims) all support sharia law, oppressing women, jihad and terrorism even if they aren't actively engaged in it

the "moderate" muslims aren't real muslims as they aren't actually obeying the quran.
>>
File: Ferdinand and Isabella.jpg (154 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Ferdinand and Isabella.jpg
154 KB, 800x600
>>24339289
>Kebab remover
>Got raped by kebab for centuries

Pic related, real kebab removers
>>
>>24339296
I don't care who controls America, but I think that they are mostly owners of big companies. I like to say Jews, although not all Jews are like that. You can't say that whole one nation bad nor good is.
And really, Murica bombed first destroyed country where I should have lived, and then bombed the my country of origin, so yeah, f*** them, I don't need any facts about them, I've seen Murican bombers with my own eyes.
And yeah, Assad is maybe not the best, but is clearly the only one who was against that madness.
So yeah, f*** everyone who is on the side of NATO. I wish them all to burn in hell, and before that suffer from a long disease until they finally die.
>>
>>24338122
i used to know this feel. i know for a fact she liked me too but i'm retarded so nothing ever came of it. she even had a cute twin sister too.

>realising what you gave up on for literally no reason other than you were bored or nervous or uncertain

but yeah i pretty much hate islam too. that is when i can be bothered to form any sort of opinion at all. i normally give muslims the benefit of the doubt though, as they have essentially all been brainwashed from childhood. when you actually look into their beliefs though it's as ridiculous as most religion except islam is a bigger threat to society with things like sharia law which are fairly disgusting to anyone who isn't a some sort of sadomasochist
>>
>>24339406
>f***

didn't read anything else in this post or post chain

just saw someone self censoring "fuck" so i assume its copypasta and bait
>>
>>24339405
Tell that to people who say that to us, not me, and also, f*** off.
>>
>>24339440
>f*** off.
>f***
>***
f*ggot
>>
>>24339432
Don't care anyways, think what you want to think, I always write swears like that. If you are that one that I gave an answer to, you lost the argument
>>
>>24339406
>You can't say that whole one nation bad nor good is.

>literally goes on to post the following:

>So yeah, f*** everyone who is on the side of NATO. I wish them all to burn in hell, and before that suffer from a long disease until they finally die.
>f*** them, I don't need any facts about them

muslim logic firsthand
>>
File: Murica!.jpg (198 KB, 1024x1325) Image search: [Google]
Murica!.jpg
198 KB, 1024x1325
>>24339406
Shut up. Don't make us bomb your shithole country again.
>>
>>24339243
>taqiya

Everytiem.

Taqiya is a shia thing, used by the real muslims (shia) to hide from their oppressors, the false muslims (sunni).
It's a thing taken from the jews, who also have a religious right to lie and hide their faith if it's to protect their lives (as the jewish joke goes, you can eat a pork soup but don't lick the plate).

The Sunni have another word for deception, that I've forgotten since I'm not much into their weird perversion of God's word.
>>
>>24339474
faggot is not a swear, idiot
>>
>>24339475
do you get triggered by the word fuck
>>
>>24339483
The only thing you Muricans are good at anyways. Just look at the picture. It describes you mental ill idiot.
Also face Russia, don't face a lot smaller country that you already bombed.
>>
File: Remove Gyro.jpg (698 KB, 1160x985) Image search: [Google]
Remove Gyro.jpg
698 KB, 1160x985
>>24339440
>tfw Orthobros are rude
REMOVE GYRO
>>
>>24339479
Did I say something about nation in that NATO??
There are even some idiots in my nation who are brainwashed and at side of all that killings, so yeah, the same goes for them. You went full retard
>>
File: 1444803086923.jpg (159 KB, 1023x675) Image search: [Google]
1444803086923.jpg
159 KB, 1023x675
>>24339492
>God

you mean Ba'al

because that's who you're worshiping mudslime

it must suck knowing your entire existence has been wasted worshiping a shitty lesser demon
>>
>>24338122
pros:
>anti-fags
>anti-normies
>anti-sluts
>pure waifus

cons:
>can't eat bacon
>gotta pray 5 times a day with that mat thing
>will be spied on by intelligence agencies

literally r9k: the religgion
>>
>>24339531
Nah, Russia is based. They remove kababs, queers, dykes, feminists, and all that other shit clogging up developed nations.
>>
File: 1436236740642.jpg (29 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1436236740642.jpg
29 KB, 665x662
>>24338122
fucking same boat
when she disses me i think about her family back in some middle eastern country getting fucked by ISIS (she told me some got beaten for being sunni, others got killed for fun) and then i fucking laugh and consider myself the winner. then i feel guilty and realize im still a loser. then i realize if i were in mourning she would distance herself from me to avoid drama, then i stop feeling bad. its a never ending cycle
>>
>>24339557
you said
>And really, Murica...
>...f*** them
>>
>>24339570
You forgot "Muricans" in that sentence. They hate you even more. You destroyed them already indirectly. Thank God, Putin is here. The only help the world can get in the defense from Murica.
>>
File: prewar afgan women.jpg (45 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
prewar afgan women.jpg
45 KB, 500x281
>>24339332
This is a pretty new movement, if you don't recall what Muslims used to be like (considering they don't teach it in American world history high school classes). A bit like how 1950s Americans took up individualism and lifestyle, Muslims had a dramatic cultural change after we paid for (and trained) rebels to take over.

Islam itself does not teach to oppress women/kill people or something, but shit they came up with later unrelated to the qu'ran did. I will say of course, the qu'ran has some wonky backwards text because it was written in another time but mostly preaches charity and being faithful (much like the Bible). It has just been very badly interpreted by new Muslims.

Jihad actually means "to strive, to struggle in the way of Allah", as in "to sacrifice while performing godly duties", has nothing to do with commiting murder or participating in war. Especially because murder is a sin for Muslims. It was attempting to teach people to give up their money to the poor (much like the Bible). Obviously no one likes this lesson because no one wants to give up money, including Christians, so they just pick up whatever meaning that they want to hear.
>>
I had a muslim qt but after the paris attacks I didnt speak to her for like a day.Tl;dr:
>why are you ignoring me anon, is it over the paris thing?
>what do you mean?
>we're not all like that its a tiny minority islam is really peace etc etc
>wow, youre very defensive
>well we will be persecuted now by people thinkong we're all like that
>you will be persecuted? Oh well I hope you feel ok. But who cares about the dead people.
>anon please you know we're not like that
>go suck a dick raghead
Cut out minorities from your life. You'll feel better
>>
>>24339635
That means their country, I would never wish something like that to an innocent American. There are plenty of good American anti-Murican bands, and people that are not brainwashed, but that's a minority sadly.
>>
>>24339167
Sorry I only like christians and jews. Not some stupid muzzy
>>
>>24339699
>That means their country
and what exactly does that mean? you dislike the part of the earth which forms the united states of america?

also, what did you mean by this?
>I wish them all to burn in hell, and before that suffer from a long disease until they finally die

>religion of peace
>>
>>24339678
Exactly, they had great countries before.
>>
>>24339764
Do I really have to explain every part of my text to you. Murica means, Murican government and people that follow that rules and believe that these killings are protecting their country. There is never a GOOD REASON to kill someone. Ok if you put him to prison, if you send him somewhere else, but to kill, never, what Murica does directly or indirectly every day somewhere.
>>
>>24339840
>There is never a GOOD REASON to kill someone

thanks for sharing your opinion
>>
>>24338122
where do you live anon? only muzzies I've met were the black convert ones. one of them was a real nice guy
>>
>>24339791
Most American muslims are a lot like prewar muslims. It's very likely many anons here have met American muslims and just wouldn't be aware because they don't run around wearing towels and hijabs.
>>
I married one, it's pretty good. She's very traditional and nice.
>>
>>24339678
Those women lived in communist protected enclaves. They were an extreme minority. Iran is the only modern islamic state, and even then it is still a straight up theocracy.
>>
>>24340059
turkey is modern too and I'm sure there's others
>>
File: stoning.jpg (36 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
stoning.jpg
36 KB, 460x276
>>24338122
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-17-23h11m39s258.png (146 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-17-23h11m39s258.png
146 KB, 480x360
Let Sherwin Stern redpill you on mudslimes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxR57XmSv40
>>
>>24338122
Enjoy your smelly man
>>
>>24338122
where she from?
>>
>>24340059
Not really, lets not forget that many other muslim nations in the 1950s were very progressive, such as Egypt. I'm just citing Afgan people as an example because it was a nation we were at war with recently. Radical ideas were just seen as a joke then, including nations like Afghanistan. It's true the Soviet Union was in Afghanistan but that's only because they were interested in promoting the communist revolutions that were occuring, which is certainly much more progressive than today's radical political groups such as ISIL and the Taliban. Those ideas have nothing to do with Communism at all, why would Soviets be interested in getting women in hijabs or culling non-Muslims?

We only funded Mujhadeen (taliban/ISIL) because we wanted them to overthrow the Soviets because Americans hated Communism. It has nothing to do with muslims being oppressed. We were just straight up afraid of Communist, irrationally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX4RK8bj2W0
>>
>>24339270
ooohhhh i know were you got the number lol the fucking cunt that's from lebanon and is one of the poster children for fox news lol their are 1.6bn muslims in the world (22%of the world's pop) so 25% of that is 400.0000, that would mean 400.0000 muslims who want "DEATH TO AMERICA!!" if it only took about 16 to 20 guys to do 9/11 we'd already be dead it's common sense. try do some ACTUAL research and turn off fox news fucktard
>>
>>24339332
I suspect you don't know what you are saying because Sunni is the minority of Muslims and only believe in the 5 pillars, you're thinking of Shiites or whatever.

Sunni's are the ones being prosecuted right now.
>>
>>24339567
that don't HAVE to use a mat anon
>>
>>24340696
This is really a benefit because you are being forced to get up at least 5 times a day, this is probably higher than the average robot stands up daily.
>>
>>24339580
wait wait for being sunni? wtf isn't that what they say they are? (meaning isis)
>>
>>24340738
No, they are shiites like >>24340679 said.

Sunni follow the original quran (only the first five pillars). The five pillars are faith, pilgrimage, fasting, charity and prayer. As you can see this has nothing to do with killing people or practice modern jihadism. They are being culled because they don't believe in the rest of the pillars, which was something written and pushed out by saudi arabia. Many muslims are shiites because saudi arabia is pushing out their beliefs (such as modesty) with money and propaganda.
>>
>>24340031
where's she from anon?
>>
>>24340836
that's interesting because sunnis follow the quran and the sunnah (path or way of the prophet) and and i thought isis is doing (of course with their own twisted interpenetration) at least that how i understand it by my own research
>>
File: trust in allah.png (56 KB, 1229x621) Image search: [Google]
trust in allah.png
56 KB, 1229x621
it's ok

muslimfeverblox
>>
>>24339296
>Fact: Saudi Arabia and the international Mohammedan oil barons at OPEC control America

Laughably simpleminded interpretation of world events.

The real reason America keeps bending over backward to help out shitty countries like Saudi Arabia is because the flow of oil is so integral to the world economy, that we NEED them to keep using the USD as the standard currency in that market. As soon as our currency loses status as the standard in that sector, it'll be easier for other sectors to see competing global currencies, and all of a sudden we don't have a complete market hegemony anymore.

It's basically just semi-long-term economic strategy. The US knows that it can't remain the sole hyperpower on Earth for all eternity at the current rate. It's just trying to be practical and hold onto its empire for as long as it can.
>>
>>24340980
sorry i'm a fucking retard and you are right, sunni are the majority and i just mixed up the name.

the extra pillars written in were not meant to cause radical modern jihadist to kill people. there are just guerrilla militants (and Saudi Arabia) who are interpreting the pillars how they want to see it.

Just to clear it up:

Sunni - Majority of Muslims (80~90%) who practice the first five pillars (non fundamentally) and added on 10 extra pillars (including Jihad, purity, etc.) that are not preached by the qu'ran and made them fundamental. Most of these Muslims live in the Middle East, think Iraq, Saudi Arabia, etc.

Shia (Shiites) - Minority of Muslims, the only fundamentally practice the five original pillars. Some believe in a sixth pillar but most do not practice it. Most of these Muslims live in SE Asia but those who live in the Middle East are getting their shit stomped.
>>
>>24341221
yea i know Indonesian has the largest muslim pop which i think is hilarious
>>
File: 1447543462359.jpg (265 KB, 1322x1154) Image search: [Google]
1447543462359.jpg
265 KB, 1322x1154
>>24340582

The thing is, most radical muslims aren't for Isis. Isis bombed the Hezbollah a week ago, 40 dead people in a supermarket, obviously the Hezbollah (literally "Party of Allah" ) isn't behind Isis either.
Not even Al Quaeda dudes are falling for Isis bullshit.

So, even the madmen who are ready to die for Allah aren't behind Isis, which really tells something about them.

Yet it doesn't address the fact that a % of radical muslims are approving of stupid things like death penalty for apostates.

> tfw my muslim colleague is for maiming thieves
>>
>>24341368
What's great about this is I have a friend who is really into maiming thieves, yet he hates Muslims.

Is it possible that he is a closet radical Muslim or something?
>>
>>24341368
>not being into maiming thieves
are you insane?
>>
>>24341368
i take it you'er a christian, arab too?
>>
File: 1355883390471.jpg (55 KB, 526x404) Image search: [Google]
1355883390471.jpg
55 KB, 526x404
>>24338122

not even once.
>>
>>24341368
the maiming thief's i can kinda get behide because if it's some fucker on wall street that stole a whole bunch of people's money, yea i get it but if it's some homeless person that's hungry then FUCK NO
>>
>>24341585
a crime is still a crime no matter who commits it, commie faggot
>>
>>24341585
What happens with our economy is deep flaws in our own fundamental laws that need to be corrected. For example, tax avoidance is completely legal in the US. This means it is legal for companies to look for loopholes in our tax system such as overseas sourcing and they will not be judged.

Tax evasion is illegal, this is just where you have owed taxes but didn't pay. This is the one people often mistake for tax avoidance so they think it's illegal and companies need to be brought forward and punished.

I don't think large bank executives need to be punished, but I do think that our government needs to fix these laws if they want to stop pissing everyone off. Considering the amount of cash flow it is causing, no one is actively lobbying against it besides poor people so nothing is changing now. Assholes will always exist and take advantage of these laws, but that's only because we allowed it to happen. Does every asshole need to be punished for doing something that we legally allow them to do? They are simply taking advantage of a flawed system, which is something that most people with a lot of money and power would attempt to do if they want to survive our current economy and be successful.
>>
>>24339167
Don't you have a clock to build?
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.