[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Chad feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: chad-mendes.jpg (20 KB, 700x352) Image search: [Google]
chad-mendes.jpg
20 KB, 700x352
Chad feels thread?

Look, robots I get it, you have it really tough. However, believe it or not chads also have issues, that need be discussed.

>inb4 normie reee, get out.

>mfw, impossible to make friends with other guys due to them feeling intimidated.
>people, i would like all think i'm a pumped up jock and stay away from me.
>can only make friends with other chads, who are all twats and don't ever want to just chill and play vidya.
>mfw, people hold grudges against you, especially ugly people.
>literally had a 23yo english teacher in a private meeting, say "you remind me of my ex, he was an asshole". straight b/c's that year.
>confident, (normally fat) girls approach you, get rejected and then shit talk you behind your back.
>cute, shy girls are intimidated by you, or think your a "playa" and stay away.

There, you have it robots, I have no "true" friends. Only other chads and fat stacys, who talk with me but are obnoxious as fuck.
All I want is a group of other robots, who I can chill, drink, play vidya or guitar with and actually relate to.
>>
>>24337643

dude chads and robots are great friends.
>>
>>24338551
No, when your a chad you are always trying to outdo one another, there is no space for anything emotional as it would be seen as emasculating.

With robots, most l are fine with talking about emotional issues they face. But most robots instinctively stay away from me.
>>
>>24338744

na that's wrong. you're not hanging out with robots. im using myself as an example and im buds with my co-worker, who i could describe as "Chad".

we keep it real.
>>
File: 1434161075786.jpg (162 KB, 1175x766) Image search: [Google]
1434161075786.jpg
162 KB, 1175x766
>>24337643
fuck off u cunt
>>
>>24337643
I think there should be an big brother program but with chads taking in robots.
>>
ROBOTS DON'T BELIEVE IN CHAD'S LIESSSSSSS
>>
>>24339107
Why? So robots can be even more envious of a life they will never have?
>>
>>24337643
I'm a robot and I'll be your friend. Everyone deserves a friend they can talk to.
>>
>>24339154
depends on how they perceive it, if they could learn then i don't see the issue.
>>
>>24337643
Chad Mendes isnt a Chad, hes a manlet
>>24338744
Pure bullshit, im a robot, a KV with no friends but my older brother is a Chad and all my life ive had contact with Chads and theyre great people. Domt get salty because women prefer them, that ultimately comes down to women. Theyre just guys with good genetics and different interests because of their genetics.

The worst thing they do to robots is unknowingly give us bad/stupid advice like just bee urself or saying that getting girls is easy.
>>
I have a Chad friend who kills people for living. Is a strange sensation. But is fine to watch him chadding around. His victories are my victories. I'm that kuk.
>>
File: 143533492061.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
143533492061.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
I hate you and your stupid ass problems. If it weren't for the feds watching this place like fucking hawks now and the mods being panicky as shit I'd go into detail about what I'd like to do to you.
>>
>>24337643
I get it is not as easy as for the standard average-looking dude to make genuine/serious friends, but same applies to robots really.
And both Chads and robots can still find friends, simply through having similar interests.
Where a robot will want to avoid coming off as too whiny especially when you first meet, as a Chad you may want to take a bit of a humble (not to be confused with humblebragging) approach to things if that's one of the off-putting things.

I have a fair amount of friends of which a few I'd consider Chads. I also have some Chad acquaintances that won't become more than just acquaintances because although we get along fine enough at parties, we're too different in personality traits or interests to really "click". It happens.
>confident, (normally fat) girls approach you, get rejected and then shit talk you behind your back.
I want to empathize, but it's difficult to fully do so as I can't even imagine any woman showing any clear signs of interest let alone approaching me. In the 3 years of active socializing I've had plenty of women initiate conversations for acquaintanceship/friendship, and 1 kind of romantic scenario that probably was a fluke, but that's all.
I can imagine having to shoot people down and being seen as a "bad" person for doing so can be a nuisance though, just look at 99.999% of all women who continuously have to shoot men down and plenty of them feel bad about it.

People holding grudges against you for no apparent reason can fuck themselves. Much like how people deeming me inferior for being a manlet and only average looking can go fuck themselves as well. Not worrying about such people is much better for your peace of mind, trust me.

People assuming you're a negative stereotype (pumped up jock) is something you'll have to learn live with, much like how manlets or ugly people will have to live with a specific negative per-disposition from some people.
Again same as above, such people can go fuck themselves.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (96 KB, 659x438) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
96 KB, 659x438
>>24337643
like a rich man saying he has it harder because he has to pay more taxes
>>
>>24337643
thread reported

ban me mods, i don't give a fuck. normies should not be allowed to have their own threads when they have THE WHOLE INTERNET TO TALK ABOUT BEING NORMIES

LEAVE US ALONE CHAD
>>
no chad pls stay. im sick of these nu-robots from reddit.
>>
>>24338744
Why do you want to talk about emotional issues with anyone? Are you fag?
>>
these are all none issues apart from not having real friends

which just shows you arent some superhuman and that your confidence isnt some self made personality magic, positive feedback built up...

i was friend with a chad and he couldnt shut up about wanting to fuck this or that girl, implying all i needed to do is approach them

highly annoying
>>
I can't really relate but I feel you. I do get a little intimidated and envious of chads.. we want nothing more than a cute girl's affection and they always end up liking you instead.

>>24338744
Sorry about that, man. It's envy. You get to have the thing I desire most because of a lucky draw in the genetic lottery. It's not even anything you did.. we just feel like shit in comparison.

>>24338551
I agree with this guy desu. I don't have a problem with that type of guy as long as they're nice to me. Do I feel intimidated? Yeah but that doesn't mean we can't be friends. The only way I could see it becoming a problem is if you took a girl you knew I liked and that seems to happen all the time. I actually like most of the chads I have met.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.