[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there so much drama in this game's (streaming) c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Forsen.jpg (675 KB, 1670x938) Image search: [Google]
Forsen.jpg
675 KB, 1670x938
Why is there so much drama in this game's (streaming) community? It's fucking hillarious.

>Recent drama just in:

>Forsen and Tyggbar
A Norwegian cs go streamer girl named Kaia "Tyggbar" has been together with one of the biggest Hearthstone streamers, Sebastian "Forsen" Fors, a proud Swede.

They've done streams together and kissed infront of 23k people: https://wwwyoutube.com/watch?v=6ivChXh_VUg [Embed]

Also Tyggnar has confirmed and told stories about them having sex.

>Reynad
He's also one of the top Hearhstone streamers and the leader Tempostorm, a big time in the Hearhtstone competitive scene (kek). He's socially awkward with girls, which has been seen in many of his streams.
Example: https://wwwyoutube.com/watch?v=f-slUPAA5as [Embed] (2:02)

>What happened
So Forsen and Tyggnar broke up. They still hang out afterwards, Forsen traveled to Norway for some Dreamhack rip-off to cast their Hearthstone tournament and he travaled to Dreamhack-Bucharest and casted that aswell just to have an excuse to meet up with Tyggbar.

Tyggbar went to the US for Blizzcon (she's not a blizzard fan, just wanted to meet up other big streamers like Mitch and Reynad for the attention ofcourse), while Forsen chose not to go and stayed home and streamed instead.

During/after Blizzcon Tyggbar and like 6 other Streamers (including Reynad and Mitch) all hang out at different locations and streamed. One day they all went to Reynad's house and broadcasted from there.

This happened:
https://wwwyoutube.com/watch?v=19mzj0aY6y0 [Embed]

The Hearthstone community is full of keks and autists.

>pic related, it's Forsen
>>
>>24337228
It's been a while since I haven't cared about anything as much as this.
>>
>>24337248
/thread
>Guy and girl date
>Guy and girl no longer date
>Girl sleeps with new guy
You should send this shit to hollywood OP
>>
File: 1421491569620.jpg (49 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1421491569620.jpg
49 KB, 400x400
>>24337228
>He plays Hearthstone
Lol, wasn't original
>>
>>24338187
I play hearthstone.
It's free and about once a week I have a really fun game
>>
>>24338213
Why would anyone play a p2w '1+1' card game is beyond me. Who cares if it's free, you would have to pay me to play it.
>>
I play hearthstone sometimes but everytime I play I just wish I was playing Magic instead. Too bad MTGO is expensive

Also there is drama in pretty much every streaming community
>>
>>24337228
There's no way u actually expected anyone to care about this right
>>
>>24338521
i care about it. it makes me angry because i dont want girls to have sex with anyone but me. it makes me angry.
>>
at least when trips on here have drama, some funny shit happens. this is just a slut keking a moron
>>
This is pretty much the only reason I pay attention to RNGStone. The ADWTCA (sp?) shit was equally buttery.
>>
File: gtf.gif (691 KB, 337x268) Image search: [Google]
gtf.gif
691 KB, 337x268
>>24337228
>paying any attention whatsoever to people who stream video games
>caring so much you note the "Drama" in some other people's lives who you only know because you watch them play video games

It honestly makes me sad. Knowing people are emotionally invested in such stupid, trivial things makes me hate humanity even more. You people are the video game community equivalent of reality-tv show fanatic housewives.

I guess I probably cared about some stupid shit when I was 12 years old too, but Goddamn this is a new level of depressing cringe-inducing behavior from todays children.
>>
>>24339646
>Knowing people are emotionally invested in such stupid, trivial things makes me hate humanity even more.

Wtf are you doing on r9k then?
>>
File: 1445901522197.png (248 KB, 396x554) Image search: [Google]
1445901522197.png
248 KB, 396x554
>>24337228
too bad hearthstone is shit now
i miss the beta days
>>
File: 1316650001572.png (188 KB, 424x470) Image search: [Google]
1316650001572.png
188 KB, 424x470
>>24339875
Passively hating the world by proxy through a philippino origami messageboard. Feeling better about myself and worse about everyone else by experiencing the miserable, pathetic interests of others vicariously.

What are you on here for? To think you are part of some community?
>>
>>24340137
To distract myself from the reality that I'm equally as flawed as my fellow human beings, my actions are stained by evolutionary inclinations that just have no meaning anymore.
>>
>>24337228
So wai, what happened? She broke up with him, then came back to his house and fucked other dude?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.