[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I provoke the world into killing me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 450x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 450x421
How do I provoke the world into killing me?
>>
join isis
>>
Just go anywhere there's niggers and you're bound to get killed eventually.
>>
>>24337199

it's literally called "suicide by cop"

you'll practically feel the sonic waves of self-righteous precum flowing from their rock-hard tips as they gun you down
>>
>get gun
>gun down whores
>get shot
>>
>>24337266
>>24337311
>>24337326
Canadian
>>
>>24337356
So? Did Canada turn into some dictatorship that doesn't allow you to leave in the last five minutes?
>>
Develope a failure to communicate.

Become like most young black men.
>>
>>24337356
You can get a gun in Canada, you stupid fucking chink.

Or you could walk across the boarder and get one here.
>>
>>24337356
cant you just kick a baby moose and wait for reactions?
>>
>start to hang yourself
>call police
>tell them someone's trying to steal your noose
>they rush in
>see you with noose
>get shot

100% foolproof
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.