[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think there is truth in this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: the-less-you-give-a-fuck.jpg (56 KB, 613x652) Image search: [Google]
the-less-you-give-a-fuck.jpg
56 KB, 613x652
Do you think there is truth in this?
>>
Yes, because instead of getting trapped in endless thought about what people think of you, or worrying if you acted in appropriately, you just chalk it down to two simple words, fuck it.

Easier said than done though.
>>
yes, but using jack is kind of misleading

the guy is basically just a crazy person
>>
>>24337133
its almost completely true

except it causes you to fuck off on responsibilities and opportunities that can improve your life for real

and being happy isnt all that its cracked up to be
>>
"Happiness" and "giving a fuck" are way too abstract and without clear definition and are thus incapable of being measured for correlation.
>>
>>24337591
>>24337547
>faggot who still gives a fuck
>>
>>24337133

As long as you don't lose motivation for stuff that makes you happ

QTB
>>
How do I stop giving a fuck, robots?

>>24337361
Joe Rogan is that you?
>>
Yes. Unfortunately, I still give a fuck.
>>
Yes. But sooner or later something will happen to you that makes you start giving a fuck and it will be soul crushing.
>>
>>24337133
Yeah, definitely. Every day I worry about every little detail, and I'm miserable.
Normals go through every day not planning for or worrying about anything, and they're happy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.