[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /pissjugs/ here? I've got a mini-fridge full of Rolling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: pepepissjug.png (71 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
pepepissjug.png
71 KB, 500x332
Who /pissjugs/ here?

I've got a mini-fridge full of Rolling Rock (in the bottle of course) and two giant jugs of piss that I just emptied. There is a windstorm outside, but I got a battery back up surge protector for my gaming rig, so it's going to be some cozy Fallout 4 playing.
>>
>Windstorm
Where do you live at, homeslice?
>>
>>24337039

seattle area, broski
>>
>>24337056
Eh, not near me, but there's also a windstorm going on here.
>>
In my life I filled like, 100 bottles worth of piss. Haven't done it in a year though.
>>
>>24337056
kitsap county here homie. power is out everywhere but my little area.

feels comy bro
>>
>>24337122

grats. it's a tough habit to break. I did it once for a few months once the smell got so bad that I ended up having to steam clean the carpets in my room because of all the piss dribble. But once I fell back in it was like riding a bike. Sure beats going to the bathroom. I also get a strange pleasure in watching the jug slowly fill up with yellow gold.
>>
Why not just go use a toilet?
>>
>>24337222
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFFF NORMIEEE AHHHHH
>>
File: 1438289067042.png (75 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1438289067042.png
75 KB, 325x244
>be me, 18
>several months ago
>drink milk a lot
>have a gallon jug out with about an inch of milk left
>get drunk
>wake up in the middle of the night having to piss
>piss into the milk jug, shove under bed
>use it a few more times when im either drunk or just tired nd dont want to get up to go piss in the toilet
>eventually i just forget about the piss/milk jug
>months pass
>have sex with some fat bitch from okcupid a few times on that bed
>eventually i start to notice a smell
>with the right draft of air, i smell some kind of rotten, sour stench
>think its just me
>aafter a few days its getting worse
>oh god
>i remember the milk jug
>it's been fermenting for months under there
>take like 5 trash bags worth of stuff out from under my bed until i find it
>it smells worse than death
>pull it out
>WHAT THE FUCK ITS ON MY HANDS
>run it to the toilet, where i dispatch the jug's contents, gagging
>turns out the sour, acidic mixture of severely rotten milk and ancient piss actually rotted a tiny hole in the bottom of the jug and it had been leaking
>dump a bunch of carpet cleaner all over the area under my bed

that was kind of a wakeup call...i take care of my room a little better now. and i will assure you, everything in this greentext is 100% the truth
>>
>>24337299

I feel you bro. We've all had a situation like that with piss jugs. It is a wakeup call. I'm just more careful now.

>>24337222

Because that is far away and I have to leave my room, and it uses water. That's not green. It's much more environmentally friendly to use a piss jug.
>>
>>24337372
you live in washington state, you don't have to conserve water you mongoloid.
>>
>>24337299
Then post some images.
>>
File: 1412999654439.jpg (26 KB, 427x425) Image search: [Google]
1412999654439.jpg
26 KB, 427x425
>>24337406
i would have, excuse me but in the heat of that moment, when i was nearly puking from the stench, i didnt think to take pictures. i just wanted to dispose of it as quickly as possible
>>
>>24337222
>missing the point of the joke
This board might be Reddit toilet humor central, which isn't anything to think about, but what kind of answer do you expect here? "flushing is scary :(("?
>>
>>24336984
Did you kill your son or nuke Boston
>>
>>24337609

Haven't gotten there yet. 10 hours in, and this is my first Fallout game.
>>
File: 1447754706734.jpg (409 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447754706734.jpg
409 KB, 1920x1080
All nite every nite but i'm homeless.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.