[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YikYak Troll Game Too Hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 300x168
guys help my troll fu too strong and now my entire university is hunting for me

look up NotAtUNL on twitter and you'll notice its mostly yik yaks. only thing is; there all made by me.

What do senpai?

guys my troll game too strong and now my entire univeristy is mad at me for trolling them.

legit look up NotAtUNL on twitter and you'll notice its all yak posts which were made by me

http://m.omaha.com/news/education/students-hope-to-reveal-racism-on-social-media-with-notatunl/article_c051fd7b-62d1-504c-a0fd-57670c0e6d2e.html?mode=jqm

what do senpai?
>>
HALP SENPAI
>>
My comments convinced people to start a Black Lives matter protest like fck me
>>
>>24336823 Why did you repeat yourself like that
I think you're a retard
>>
>>24336823
Can this be a general /troll/ thread.

Thats pretty impressive OP. Might want to lay low though for now.

I recently pulled off a good prank on Reddit. Made three accounts over months to troll together, pretended I lost my cat, other me account found it but didnt give it back unless my demands were met, got hundreds of comments, police got involved for extortion claims.

But I ended in the clear
>>
>>24336823
Im here for the historic aspect
BOOP ZOOP
>>
>>24336823
>he thinks he's making anonymous posts when he had to tie them to his phone number

yik yak is the biggest fucking honeypot i've ever seen
>>
>>24336924
op here i used to be hipster buddha on /mu/ and made ppl buttmad

i didnt realize my trolling was that good
>>
File: 1444510200385.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
1444510200385.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
>>24336823

>being racist on yikyak

>not knowing that Yikyak divulges information to establishments over incidents like this

they will find you because you used yikyak you fucking retard.

you should have just went around taping racist flyers everywhere and writing nigger everywhere.

Your probs going to be expelled and you wont be able to get into another college again.
>>
>>24336996
like i give a fuck neet master race i dont even go to school there i just live nearby

born with the troll die with the troll
>>
File: pepe36.jpg (105 KB, 479x530) Image search: [Google]
pepe36.jpg
105 KB, 479x530
You realize Yik Yak isn't anonymous right? All it takes is a quick subpoena to find your identity.

I hope the troll was worth it, you'll be expelled and blacklisted by every other university you try to apply for.
>>
>>24336996
this

you could have just wheatpasted nigger to your school sidewalks
but instead you decided to post it on an account that's tied to your phone and phone number
>>
>>24337023
oh top kek

shine on, you crazy diamond
>>
File: 1447303375443.png (40 KB, 564x556) Image search: [Google]
1447303375443.png
40 KB, 564x556
>>24337023

Well, thats a bit different then. Good luck in your endeavors.

but don't be surprised if you get a knock on your door from a cop or something, thats the fucked up world we live in now.
>>
>>24337094
i'll do my best to channel my inner ron paul
>>
File: unlshit.png (50 KB, 1328x523) Image search: [Google]
unlshit.png
50 KB, 1328x523
OP are you why I got this email?
>>
i tweeted this post to the author of the article

don't you realize that until it comes to violence, niggers and SJWs will always have the upper hand?
if you're going to pull shit like this, it has to be big, because they take all the petty shit and throw it in an evidence folder marked "why I'm right and all white people are evil"
>>
>>24337191
No Im Dave Davidson

>>24337256
Haha counter trolled i made this shit up nice try senpai
>>
>>24337191
>Unironically naming your fedora whiteknight reporting system TIPS
fuckers deserved it
>>
People take yik yak too seriously. I've created so much asshurt from my banter. You fuckers trained me for this.
>>
>>24337616
be careful bro you might take it too far

and enter irl shitpost

https://mobile.twitter.com/NotAtUNL

my uni is now staging a BLM protest this thursday due to me
>>
>>24337671
I'm not too worried, my school has a yik yak race war at least twice a week.
I've probably gotten a few people beaten up tho
>>
What you gotta do is post misleading information. Make them think you are a chad.
>>
>>24337725
just remember troling is a privledge not a right one day ur trolling trolls you by startkng a blm riot on your campus
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.