[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looks are everything that matters to women (at least for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 498x709) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 498x709
Looks are everything that matters to women (at least for the first few weeks.) don't believe me? Here's my story

>senior year of highschool
>ugly my whole life
>really messed up jaw, receding chin, manlet, acne ridden
>teased so much i just stay quiet at all times
>it's not so bad this year but the habit sticks
>never had a gf, khv basically
>never friends either because I was miserable

Suddenly, rich uncle dies. He leaves me a sizeable amount of cash

Fast forward just one year
>use cash to buy jaw surgery
>acne medicine
>grow until I'm normal height (5'10)
Holy shit I'm gonna make it
>post surgery in looking good
>Really good
>post a pic on /soc/
>some 8s, many 9s, some 10s even

So yeah, I'm feeling great. Maybe my life will turn out ok
>decide to go to uni with the remaining cash and instantly make friends.
>Girls interested just as quickly
>people want to be around me even though I have no redeeming social qualities
>whole life of being alone means nothing to them
>but still have this lingering disgust that I can't describe fully

So I decided fuck it all, people disgust me. After a life of ridicule, I'm done. So here I am /r9k/, living proof that looks mean everything.

Anyway society is shit and rotten. Thanks for reading.
>>
I can relate, but money held me back not looks...

>be poor black kid from the the worst neighborhood in a major city
> avoided like the plague
> cry to parents about ostracism
> one parent decides to get me an apartment for a couple of years in uni
> get motorcycle, and car
> instant social escalation to the top,everyone treats me different, people come out of the woodwork, girls give me chances, dates, sex, netflix and chill,
> graduation is coming, don't resign lease move back in with parents because I am getting a job soon
> don't graduate on time make low grades in a class, still live with parents, selling car to get a better one dad sells it for way to low no car
> instantly ostracized again

> realize that people only wanted me for money, and my race really did hold me back, and mostly things out of my control until im rich, if I ever become rich...

> realize how much I have always been hated, realize all the lies they told me about self improvement
> realize I was treated like absolute shit my entire life
> understand tall rich white dudes are literally treated like god and accepted by everyone, realize that white women are accepted for just being white by pretty much everyone

>realize they all hate me, and only money will ever slightly dampen this hell
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 600x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 600x453
Looks matter to everyone. Cry about it and move on.
>>
>>24336748
>tfw huge head
>tfw plastic surgery is impossible for me

I am so fucking jealous OP. All the money in the world couldn't make people like me.
>>
As much as I want to cry about hypergamy, I'm currently ignoring a nice girl who isn't attractive to me.
>>
>>24336958
Ugly people are treated like dirt, regardless of what normies say. It's fucking depressing
>>
>>24336909
Yep, pretty much this
>>
File: 1443957538239.jpg (39 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1443957538239.jpg
39 KB, 600x800
>>24337055
this guy speaks the truth, but even if you are ugly they don't care if you have enough money. People will just go "OH he's rich that's why they fuck with him" or "OH he's the guy with _____________"
>>
We're all just living in rich white Chad's world. And they say we're the sociopaths!
>>
File: 1447041804394.png (136 KB, 462x579) Image search: [Google]
1447041804394.png
136 KB, 462x579
>>24337552
Lmao
Why didn't you get hired dude?

All white chads, and stacies at job interview, the rest cherry-picked overqualified FOB immagrants...

IDK man
>>
>>24336909
>my race really did hold me back
yeah you were born too stupid to do well in school
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.