[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys. The wageslave meme is not a joke. I am sitting here posting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: AustralianFlag.jpg (180 KB, 2254x1861) Image search: [Google]
AustralianFlag.jpg
180 KB, 2254x1861
Guys. The wageslave meme is not a joke.

I am sitting here posting this from my office after waking up at 5:30am which I do every single day except Sundays.

I work as a construction project manager while finishing my construction management degree and I fucking want to die.

Working is horrible in every way imaginable.
I have a fiance, high paid job (90k a year), a nice car and a house yet I would give it all away just to be able to never work again in my life.

You throw away your youth, physical and mental health.

I mean this to everyone. If you are a NEET do not get a job. I would do anything to wake up right now at 8am rather then 5:30am.

I would do anything to be able to spend my day not feeling like absolute shit.
I would do anything to be able to be happy during my day even if I have no money to spend, there are so many ways to be happy without spending money
Fuck I'd rather living with my parents while slowly wasting away posting on 4chan then this.
This is my day from Monday-Sunday
>wake up 5:30
>Leave for work at 6
>get to work at 7
>work till 5
>get home at 6
I now have 3 hours to prepare for work for the next day, make dinner, get ready for bed, clean, clean clothes AND THEN listen to my fiancee bullshit and do whatever she was to lazy to do such as shopping, picking up dry cleaning or paying bills.
>Sleep at 9pm
Then fucking repeat. 6 days. My day off is just for anything I did not have time to do.

Working is fucking horrible in every way. DO. NOT. DO. IT.
>>
Maybe you need a less stressful job or career that suits you better? I don't know, I've been NEET for five years, and I've gone though some very dark times. I would not recommend this lifestyle either.

The solution is probably somewhere in the middle ground between being NEET and working 6 days a week.
>>
>>24336678

>working 60hrs a week

For what purpose?
>>
>>24336678

>I would do anything

you know what to do then, alternatively join the outlaws
>>
>>24336678

also ive been a friendless neet for a couple years and i feel like im decaying mentally and physically, my will erodes slightly everyday, nothing to do

i dont know if it's your job thats terrible or if thats how it is in the job market in general
>>
>>24336825
No other field really with my degree. I can't restart my life now I feel.

But I wish I could just do nothing. Doing nothing is amazing.
I miss my hobbies and things I enjoyed such as video games, gym and just feeling awake and not in a permanent zombie like state.

>>24336982
I have worked my whole life but this is my first career type job I was promoted to recently.

It only gets worse as you progress. Your time is gone and so is your youth.

>>24336914
Because it's what you are expected to do my the construction field. It's just what your boss expects to finish projects on time or early so that they receive a bonus from the client.
>>
Drop that cunt for starters.
>>
>>24337061
>I can't restart my life now I feel.

Sure you can, it's never too late. I'm 30 and going to school now to study something I'm actually interested in. Classes and studying will only take up a few hours a week, the rest is yours. If you're Australian you've probably got better options, you're probably not going to be saddled with tons of debt after you graduate. Sell the house/car/gf and start over, the time is going to pass anyway.
>>
>>24336678
>hates working
>fiancee
ABORT ABORT

What the fuck are you doing to yourself, OP? Dump that slut, save your money, and become a NEET as soon as you have enough saved up to last awhile. I've been a student, a wageslave, and now a NEET, and NEET is by far the best option.
>>
>>24337081
>>24337208
Can't dumb her because what she has done for me. Pretty much paid or rent for the last year which was $500 a week.

Paid for a car for me to drive to work (in her name) and paid for my trip to China to meet her parents.

I owe her a lot and will not stoop to the levels that woman do when they are unhappy in a situation.

So I am stuck with her at least till I feel like I have given back to her what she gave me.

The thing is what I was interested in was medicine and that's an even longer worse career path for hours and general lifestyle.

I'm fucked if I want to be happy and have a job at the same time. There was a school in Fiji that I wanted to learn medicine at and then stay and practice as a doctor in paradise but life did not even up that way I guess.

Now I just want to sit, in-front of a computer, sleep when I want, wake when i want and do what I want.
>>
>>24337498
>she's Chinese
>she's lazy
Maybe she just saw the rent as a way to "invest" in you.
>>
>>24337556
Maybe, is this a good thing or a bad thing?
>>
i make like 70/hr and still feel like a wageslave

doesn't help living in a state that fucking taxes you to death
>>
>>24337714
Dunno desu senpai. Sorry
>>
>>24337498
>There was a school in Fiji that I wanted to learn medicine at and then stay and practice as a doctor in paradise but life did not even up that way I guess.

If this is what you want to do please find a way to do it. Otherwise you will be another unhappy person shitting up the world with regrets.
>>
File: 1445830254709.png (8 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1445830254709.png
8 KB, 473x500
>>24336678
Cool reversal of the typical wagekuk/subway meme.

>Nobody cares about an Ausfailian that makes the equivalent of a few bags of rice
>>
>>24336678
http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2013/02/22/getting-rich-from-zero-to-hero-in-one-blog-post/

or if you want to go even more hardcore

http://earlyretirementextreme.com/

Even if you have no savings right now you could be retired in ten years.
>>
>>24337498
Doctor here, your ideal life in fiji would've been anything but; those schools churn out way more doctors than the areas need and most of the graduates can't get back to the states so there'd be fierce competition for the local jobs with shitty pay.
>>
>>24336678
Start smoking and drinking coffee every morning. When that gets tiresome move onto bud (if you're working a job that doesn't do drug tests). Rinse and repeat, that's what keeps me going. Plus I abuse my oxycodone prescription on stressful days, girlfriend reckons it gives her the best orgasms she's had when I give her some
>>
>CTRL+F "Wew"
>Phrase not found

WEWNONYMOUS WAGEKEKS HAVE BEEN BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>24336678
> AND THEN listen to my fiancee bullshit and do whatever she was to lazy to do such as shopping, picking up dry cleaning or paying bills.

Fiance. Don't get her pregnant and don't get married. That's my advice.

But of course, why listen to a NEET from 4chan? I'll tell you why. I'm a Neet with 9+ years of experience. I've worked hard to get to where I am now, well, hard for a NEET anyway. I have my own apartment, internet, a 27" monitor and a decent computer. I eat whatever I want, whenever I want. All this, and I've never worked a day in my life.

Honestly, I'm the happiest I've ever been. Life is fucking great. I hate dealing with people, and as a NEET Hikki I don't have to beyond just going to the shops to restock on essentials once a week maximum.

I used to be a wageslave too, but after three months I knew it wasn't my calling. Working my ass off to get some other guy rich - fuck that, that's not me.

Anyway, don't get married. Being a NEET gives me a near infinite amount of time to read and better my mind, accumulating knowledge so that others don't have to. I have read both the first and second editions of the red pill handbook, as well as just about every single post that has ever been submitted to Return of Kings - and if there's one thing, one golden rule to success and happiness in life that I've learned, it's this: Don't. Get. Married.

Godspeed anon.
>>
>>24340794
Should be "barely worked a day in my life". Because admittedly I did wageslave for three months at one point.
>>
>>24340794
>no age included
I could literally say the same because I'm young enough that my parents still take care of me
>tfw no debt after college
>>
>>24340908
24KV 24KV 24KV 24KV 24KV
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.