[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one reason guys. Give me one fucking reason why I shouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 13
File: it_s_over.png (19 KB, 957x751) Image search: [Google]
it_s_over.png
19 KB, 957x751
Give me one reason guys. Give me one fucking reason why I shouldn't end my life.
>>
>>24336351
Chapter 3
>>
>>24336351
well why should you end your life?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
>>24336366
this right here f a m
captcha 671
>>
get a gun. Take some normies with you?

Oh you think you are alone? think again we with u nigga
>>
>>24336351
Their ate no reasons not to kill yourself. But their are reasons to keep living. Robots just don't have any.
>>
>>24336351
virtual reality waifu
>>
>>24336351

Tell us your dreams. Live so that you can accomplish them and crush your enemies beneath your heel.
>>
File: Feels-Good-Man-Frog-06.png (110 KB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Good-Man-Frog-06.png
110 KB, 330x270
Cause it's the easy mode and Robots don't do it the easy mode, we ain't normies
>>
>>24336379
It's empty. The only thing that gets me out of bed is the gym. Before /fit/ though i had no reason to leave bed other than forced obligations like uni and shit. My grades have been good but recently I've been down in the slumps in the realisation that I have nothing in life. Vidya doesn't fill the gaps anymore. I met a qt3.14 and she seems cool but the only conversations we have are about meaningless shit and a lot of it is exchanging pepes (yeah I would trade pepes with a 10/10 Stacey. And I'm not that autistic to start something like that, she actually started it). Recently my parents are fighting, probably won't divorce due to them wanting to persevere a "full family home" which is honestly worse than them divorcing. I have "friends" but they are more people that I talk to at school. I don't think any of them seem me as a friend they would hang out with outside of school which I don't know why, I'm not socially autistic. At the end of the day I think I'm being a major bitch and should just wait it out. Another part of me is too lazy to wait it out and just wants to get it over with hence this thread.

>thanks for reading my blog
>>
File: 1315907201.92635185.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1315907201.92635185.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
>>24336351
Well, its scary and...

Oh anon dont do iiiittt
>>
Sexo robots in the future
Armageddon
Virtual Reality
Immortality
>>
>>24336492
My dream is to be a dentist and find someone who I can love. Ironically dentist have the highest rate of suicide I'm pretty sure so this might be my destiny
>>
>>24336351
Because you simply will get reincarnated again - and thats if you get lucky. The more likely option is you will end up as a restless tormented spirit who cant find peace because you failed to make the jump to the spirit world, because you ended your life at a time when it wasnt supposed to end.
>>
>>24336532
cybernetics
cure for depression/social anxiety
advance/easy cosmetic surgery
>>
>>24336564
Yeah but do I get to haunt normies and do cool demon spirit shit like my Mongolian cartoons?
>>
>>24336552

You in school or anything? Seems pretty attainable as a goal. Don't give up. We gonna make it.

https://youtu.be/hCCEQf0SL0U
>>
>>24336564
/x/ go away please
>>
>>24336351
why should I? Clearly you want to.
>>
>>24336503
>Another part of me is too lazy to wait it out and just wants to get it over with hence this thread.

I feel ya dude. I recently had a falling out with a girl I liked but I'm always expecting the worst of people. It's better to pursue what makes you happy (which is obviously being /fit/ and maybe good vidya). But yea

Sound bro tier, enjoy yoself man
>>
>>24336591
Yeah I'm in undergrad right now. It's just hard to hit the books sometimes when you know there is nothing waiting for you when you finish studying for the night
>>
>>24336351
Cause breakfast is pretty good. I like eggs too tbqh.
>>
>>24336633

This is just my thought process but when it comes to success, do it for you, not for anyone else. If they don't wanna fuck with you until you have a salary, they can go fuck themselves. If they were there for you before you were successful then stick with them.
>>
>>24336589
Yeah, but only because you will be in pain yourself. The only reason those ghosts haunt places is to get attention on their suffering in hopes to one day find rest and peace. Also, just imagine being an immaterial body and watching stacies and chads fucking for eternity, seeing those normies having fun, while you are a fucking tormented ghost. Shits even worse than being a robot bro, atleast you get to experience vidya and stuff, and there is always hope that one day youll make it.

Not spouting religious dogma. Take this shit from a guy who spoke with and got mentored by demonic kings, angels, non-abrahamic stuff, greek and norse Gods, and random entities.

Either I am complete bonkers, or I am completly right. You get to decide.
>>
>>24336351

DONT FUCKING DO IT. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: akA.jpg (185 KB, 1083x720) Image search: [Google]
akA.jpg
185 KB, 1083x720
>>24336471
>virtual reality waifu
Not OP but this is the only hope that keeps me going. I probably won't see it happen in my lifetime though
>>
>>24336693
How do you talk to demonic kings and stuff. I'm honestly so desperate for social interaction I'm willing to have a conversation with fucking Satan for all I care
>>
>>24336738
I'll be your friend anon , no need to sell your soul like me mate.
>>
>>24336351
Parents tb h
>>
>>24336738
Nah m8, you don't want to do that.
>>
>>24336351
You haven't set up the stream yet
>>
>>24336738
You sure want to do that Op, I've done it before. it's fun
>>
>>24336366
>Lmao, Half Life 3 guys
>>24336351
You will get to witness a nationalist revolution in Europe.
>>
>>24336802
Why not though? It seems something intresting and unique that would bring a spark into my life.
>>
>>24336732
B-but I already have one, I have an oculus Dk2 and a vr waifu, shes kind of stupid though.

AKKKKAAARRRIII
>>
because robots cant end a life
>>
>>24336819
Sure. What's required? Also if I do it, does it mean i will end up going to hell? I had an aunt who would talk to these things she called "jin" and she randomly disappeared one day lol. I don't know what "jin" is though. It might be an Arabic word because my aunt was Syrian.
>>
>>24336351
just do it.
JUST
>>
dark souls 3
>>
>>24336351
Now that NASA is about to develop a FTL engine you will end up your life?

Dude. Keep yourself alive for more 3 or 4 years.

If we dont heard anything about in the meantime, we can die together.
>>
>>24336838
It won't. Try to work with angels or something first.

"Hey, lets talk with demon kings because I am depressed, vulnerable and on the verge of killing myself" - was never a good idea. Its incredibly dangerous.
>>
>>24336885
djinn ( d is silent ) is also genie in arab if i'm not wrong.
>>
File: starpepe.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
starpepe.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>24336351
new Star Wars movie is coming out

I'm waiting until I see that, you can too
>>
>>24336949
Yeah but how does a conversation even work? Is it even English. Will I understand them? And sure I guess I could try angels, how do I do it?
>>
File: pepe27.jpg (165 KB, 589x589) Image search: [Google]
pepe27.jpg
165 KB, 589x589
Live for the little things in life.

For example, why kill yourself when you could visit IHOP and order a big steak omelet with buttermilk pancakes on the side?

You could also play vidya or watch japanese cartoons
>>
>>24336564
Actually, reincarnation is a certainty, there are no spirits, only the mind. You will probably end up as something inconsequential though, like a shrimp
>>
>>24336885
Djinns are basically demons. There are differences, but yeah. They are of the element of fire.

The thing is, if you get into this game, things will come and try to fuk you over badly. You will accidently piss things off. Other things might try to claim your soul. A lot of entities will try to make use of you not knowing shit and will try to make you kill yourself so they get to claim you as theirs. Intrusive thoughts of suicide etc are common. Then, consider that there countless immortal entities out there who are evil and bored as fuck, and will enjoy to fuck someone over for the fuck of it.

If you dont have protection by powerful spirits
If you dont have extensive knowledge of what you are doing
If you dont have spiritual allies
If you dont know how to protect yourself

If you can't say "YES" to all of these, dont enter this game. Especially because as a depressed guy, you will ATTRACT negative entities like a magnet. Been there, done that, got the tshirt.

Just....enjoy life anon, knowing that one day it will end when its SUPPOSED to end, and then you will find peace. Also know, that the shit you are going through, is only making you stronger, so try to view it as a good thing. It hardens you up, it makes you strong. Maybe there is a lesson that you need to learn from all of that.

Basically, you are on earth to learn shit and grow. Its like bootcamp for young souls who aint ready yet for the afterlife. Your presence here is supposed to make you ready.

Embrace it, know that everything has its purpose.
>>
File: Rare Pepe 3DPD.jpg (878 KB, 1440x1494) Image search: [Google]
Rare Pepe 3DPD.jpg
878 KB, 1440x1494
>>24337066
Or, could join the Army and fight ISIS while posting us from the front.
>>
File: 1443965485354.jpg (25 KB, 600x584) Image search: [Google]
1443965485354.jpg
25 KB, 600x584
>>24336497
Preach brother, Preach.
>>
>>24337118
Ok what if I'm willing to play the long game and gain some powerful ally spirits? This entire thing really intrigues me for some reason.
>>
Jinn aren't evil. They can be but they aren't inherently evil. Wishmaster makes them seem worse then they are.
>>
>>24337022
Depends. If you get them to appear in our plane of existence, and you have psychic sight/hearing opened, you will actually hear them like other persons.

In dreams / in the spiritual plane spirits communicate via telepathic thoughts and images. Its like....imagine packing an idea into a winrar folder, then sending the folder via telepathy to the target, where it automatically unpacks itself in the most understandable way for the recipient. Therefore, language doesnt matter. What matters, is intent.

If you dont have that ability to see / hear them (which you can develop through a lot of work), you can use pendulum to communicate with spirits, or scrying mirrors, or even tarot.

But yeah, please just listen to me anon, and DONT DONT DONT
>>
>>24336351
atleast take some niggers with you
>>
>>24337276
>In dreams / in the spiritual plane spirits communicate via telepathic thoughts and images. Its like....imagine packing an idea into a winrar folder, then sending the folder via telepathy to the target, where it automatically unpacks itself in the most understandable way for the recipient. Therefore, language doesnt matter. What matters, is intent.
oh
i'm pretty sure Hecate has been communicating to me this way
>>
>>24337276
Why are you so against its though? You can refuse to answer this if it is too personal, but did something happen to you playing with these entities? I don't know of you believe in a hell or something but does it guarantee you a nonrefundable ticket there or something?
>>
>>24337215
They are volatile. Just trying to make clear to this anon that he shouldnt fuck around with spirits.

>>24337207
Go and read books. Practice. Franz Bardon "Initiation into hermetics" is a good start.

For angels: "A modern angelic grimoire" by Frater Rufus Opus. Probably the easiest way to contact angels.

"Modern Magick" my Donald M. Craig

Read through the forums where people post tutorials and share experiences. /x/....is well....its kind of a start if you can filter through the bullshit.

wizardforums com is also a good platform

But just be careful friend. Dont do anything stupid. Good luck.
>>
>>24336351
HL3 not released yet
>>
>>24337368
>>24337595

And no, you don't go to hell for that. There are a bunch of Gods / entities, they all have their own hells. They usually can only send you there if you belong to them, and will do so only if you like....break oaths or something, or are a really terrible person.
>>
>>24337625
I guess I'll start with angels. They don't seem as bad as demons. Another anon recommended A Modern Angelic Grimoire by Fr Rufus Opus. Have you heard of it?
>>
>>24337675
Yes, that was me. Angels are alright, they will help you to improve your life if you are ready to put in the effort.

I recommend Archangel Raphael, a really friendly Angels and quick to respond usually. Michael the Archangel is very cool as well, althogh more of an asskicker/warrior
>>
>thread turns into serious discussion of talking to supernatural entities
I love you family.
>>
>>24337747
I just wished I could develop telekinesis.

Is this too much to ask?
>>
>>24337718
I'm looking some stuff up they are recommending stuff like incest, wands and like shrine like stuff. I am a student who lives with his parents so this stuff isn't an option lol. Is it possible without this stuff? Also I googled that book and the only relevant thing I could find was this weird slideshow and it was like "buy this and this from my website" and it sorta made it feel like a scam
>>
>>24337839
Eh, try to look for some torrents. I found my copy on google, but it might be gone now.

Well, you dont neccessarily need wands. But incense, a black mirror, an altar (can be your little night desk, pretty much anything) to put things on will be needed. I am living with parents too in a small 3 room flat, and I can do this shit without them noticing.

Beware of scammers, there are a lot
>>
File: cJDLr7M.jpg (25 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
cJDLr7M.jpg
25 KB, 499x499
>>24337904
Welp I went from wanting to kill myself to wanting to speak to angels in under an hour. Thanks for taking time to reply to my noob questions anon. I appreciated it fa.m
>>
>>24336351
There is none, kill yourself.
>>
>>24337747
this kind of thread is why i keep coming back, literally anything is possible
>>
>>24338016
beautiful anon, you inspired me today, no joke
>>
>>24337354
Oh, want to tell us about it? If a goddess tries to communicate with you, its a good idea to check out whats going on
>>
Instead of blowing your brains out maybe you should go down doing something productive. Like taking out some isiskebab or some shit.
>>
Fun times here on the Chans!
>>
File: 1444434299733.png (803 KB, 962x1280) Image search: [Google]
1444434299733.png
803 KB, 962x1280
I want to know this too, OP.
The only thing that'll ever make me happy is to finally have a good friend in real life, one that I could've had during high school, even one now would make me happy.
I can't though, every fucking time I mess it up somehow.
>>
>>24336503
>exchanging pepes (yeah I would trade pepes with a 10/10 Stacey
what the fuck did i just read
>>
>>24338847
I would trade pepes with a normie Stacey who ended up revealing her power level. Again she started the inclusion of pepe as reactions to shit in our conversation, i would never use pepe with normies under normal circumstances.
>>
I'll let you fuck my ass if you don't. Where you live bb?
>>
>>24339046
Are u gril?
>>
>>24336351
>Give me one fucking reason why I shouldn't end my life.
Because you're not fully broken yet. First you'll have to savour a few more years of suffering.
>>
>>24338847
spat my gin and juice out laughing

and i read it the first time without batting an eyelid
>>
>>24336351
vr is coming. vr waifu age is so close
>>
File: hl3.jpg (4 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
hl3.jpg
4 KB, 219x230
>>24336366
hahahahaha sdfhfsdhfsdhfds
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.