[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you want a gf so bad, why don't you just grow a beard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: beards and tattoos.jpg (102 KB, 882x1269) Image search: [Google]
beards and tattoos.jpg
102 KB, 882x1269
If you want a gf so bad, why don't you just grow a beard and get some tattoos?
>>
i want to get a gf, not be a faggot like you
>>
>>24336034
that type of guy attracts the worst type of girl.
>>
>>24336034
Tats are just silly to me. Other people can have them, but i just dont want em on me. My beard, however, is getting there. Only seems to attract homos though
>>
>beard
yes

>tattoos
full degenerate to be quite honest my family
>>
>>24336145
>My beard, however, is getting there. Only seems to attract homos though

hahaha, faggot
>>
File: large.jpg (18 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
18 KB, 400x600
>>24336112
What's gay about getting tons of pussy?
>>
>>24336178
Yeah, i might as well be a faggot. I'd get more ass that way. Man ass, but still ass i guess. ;_;
>>
>>24336182
yeah you'll get so much boipucci
>>
File: i just dunno.jpg (219 KB, 1134x1001) Image search: [Google]
i just dunno.jpg
219 KB, 1134x1001
>>24336034
>beard&tattoos
>that compensation for being emasculated bitch.
>>
>Beard

This only works if you're already attractive. Most guys with beards look like shit.
>>
>>24336296
You're right. But we're on r9k.
>giving a fuck about how you look
>not growing a beard out of laziness
>not growing a comfy neckbeard to keep you warm in the winter
>>
You should have a beard through winter anyway, it keeps your face snuggly.

I wouldn't get a tattoo just for pussy.
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 221x228
>>24336182
Does the guy in the pic have 'LGBT' tattooed on his chest? Wow, what a faggot.
>>
>>24336946
>laziness
its alot less effort just to shave everyday desu. Keeping a beard clean is a pain in the ass
>>
Got a good beard. Not into the tattoo thing though, I can shave my beard when girls stop liking it, but when tattoos become shit tier and people are old, they'll be fucked.
>>
>>24337041
Looks like 19.. As in his birth year?
>>
>>24336034
>>24336182
How the fuck do girls find trendy fag shit like this attractive? It looks retarded as all fuck.
I guess they just get off on the fact that a guy would give up his dignity to follow a trend just like that, like a fucking faggot with no convictions would.

Seriously, why do females like it when a guy follows a trend? There's no merit in it. It's easy as shit to do, anyone could do it, and it only proves the guy's a faggot because he's afraid of going against the herd.
>>
>>24336034
>doing shit to please women

fucking betas when will they learn
>>
>>24337092
Girls are like that, sooner you learn that the better.
>>
>>24337057
You literally don't have to do anything to grow a beard. No effort involved.
>keeping a beard clean
Why?
We're all disgusting NEETs right?
>>
>>24337092
>Faggot calling others faggots
Top fuckin kek. Never change 4chan.
>>
>>24337041
That's probably the year he was born, you idiot.
>>
>>24337145
>the combover faggot is also a tripfag
Color me fucking surprised
>>
The absoulute worst kind of girls are the ones who like this.
The ones who are the mental age of 15 and listen to pop punk and shitty music about hating everything.
They cut themselves, post SJW shit on tumblr as a hobby and can't hold a conversation unless it about themselves
They're mentally ill and really, really fucking stupid.

Citation: Was talking to one for the last week because she sent me tonne of nudes, who said I should get tattoo's (I have a beard) she said she loved guys with both, I'm never going to get tattoo's though, she sent me a snapchat yesterday showing that she cut herself and lost all her friends through some stupid shit.
Really the worst of the worst kind of girls like beards/tats.
>>
>>24337092
What >>24337120 said

It's true. It took me ages to wrap my head around it, but girls like guys who act like massive faggots. Things that you would cringe at seeing your fellow man do, makes girls think you're the best shit.

Bragging and being a douche? They fucking love it. Women are just fucking retarded like that.
>>
>>24337282
Also they like this look because the members of the edgy bands have beards/tats.
>>
>>24337300
I know that. But just knowing it doesn't make me want to do that fagshit.
All i want to know is why
>>
>>24336034
I have a gf but neither of those things.

Beards are annoying and you don't put bumper stickers on a Bentley.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.