[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>low self-esteem >talk to therapist about my excessive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 1409162971407.jpg (379 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1409162971407.jpg
379 KB, 854x859
>low self-esteem
>talk to therapist about my excessive internet use
>explain 4chan to her
>therapist recommends I use a website with less "abusive culture"
>i try reddit
>it's so boring
>i try twitter
>it's full normie
>keep coming back here

i am like a beaten wife with you fucking cunts

i fucking hate you all
>>
>i am like a beaten wife with you fucking cunts

LMAO. so true
>>
kill yourself, you're literally worthless and no one gives a fuck about you, especially not your therapist, she's just pretending to to get that sweet $$$
it's taking candy from a baby to her, easier, you're walking right into the system's trap
stop being a fucking baby and grow some balls
>>
>>24335841
the infamous man up argument

I definitely haven't heard this one hundreds of times family. Thank you for that riveting piece of advice. Forget twenty years of thinking, all I had to do was "get some balls lol brah"! It really was that easy!
>>
>>24335894
thinking too much is also part of the problem though, you know that right?
>>
>>24335894
>the infamous man up argument
it's not even that so much as just classic /r9k/ autism
>>
>telling people irl you use 4chan
>implying therapists are confidential with any information you give them

I hope any of you dont confidently talk to them about any drugs you do or your "actual" feelings. You'll be pending to be put in further therapy if you give them backstabbing jews what they fucking want just so they get their complementary liberal bux
>>
What's so bad about this place that you'd need to quit? You can vent all your shit here and nobody gives a fuck
>>
File: pepe61.png (96 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
pepe61.png
96 KB, 332x333
>>24336035
Therapists and other mental health "professionals" act like anything negative is bad for you. Naturally they would try to separate a patient from the negativity. Don't listen to them. Venting is healthy in moderation. And only an idiot would fall for 4chan ideologies hook line and sinker.
>>
>>24335944
Of course. I overthink everything. But telling a robot with depression to just man up is like telling a paraplegic to stand up. It takes a whole lifestyle change and years of therapy to reverse this shit. You can take the robot out of the r9k but you can't take the r9k out of the robot, friend.
>>
>>24336035
it's extraordinarily toxic and full of retarded worldviews

>>24336079
>only an idiot would fall for 4chan ideologies hook line and sinker.
plenty of people here seem to do exactly that

I wouldn't characterize anything I see here as "healthy venting" either.
>>
>>24336114
It didn't take me therapy. I just fucked some fattie and dated her for awhile
>>
>>24336114
The whole "man up" thing is retarded. Try meditation. You'll realize that your thoughts are overwhelmingly garbage, and thus won't tend to ruminate.
>>
>>24336167
that doesn't sound like depression
>>
Yeah, because going on Facekek would be a lot healthier for you lol.

Normie sites are not gonna help until you get into a better place. Until then just use 4chan in moderation. Work on yourself when you're not using the site.
>>
>>24336217
it most certainly was. i went to rehab for a year before this. i was suicidal and couldn't even get up out of bed.
>>
>>24336157

>toxic

Try Tumblr
>>
File: 1433200162880.jpg (188 KB, 585x883) Image search: [Google]
1433200162880.jpg
188 KB, 585x883
>>24336157
It becomes a problem when r9k becomes consistent with your personal experiences. As an unattractive/beta/omega male you get absolutely shit on by women all the time and if they're good to you it's usually because they're just trying to be nice. Sometimes I think women forget how much easier it is for them to find relationships. Someone like me has to settle for a literal landwhale or wait YEARS to find someone who will give you a chance to be a project boyfriend. and you would be nothing more than that, a project. Either take steps to become the man she wants or you're getting dumped. Eggs are so much more valuable than sperm. It makes sense that we would eat up the red pill, we've seen the worst in women our whole lives, up to and including people pretending to like us because their friends dared them to. All they wanted was your approval and you mocked them and put them down.

>>24336167
Yeah, me too. Only it didn't take the r9k out of me. I quit this place for like 6 months, did group, therapy, everything and I'm hardly better off then I was before. I'm still here laying in front of my computer browsing the most misogynistic place on the internet because I can identify with the robots. I ended up breaking up with her because I wasn't really attracted to her, just lonely and desperate. She is a sex addict anyway.. so I got some pussy and she got to scratch her itch. It was a win win I guess, I just didn't want to hurt her feelings like I ended up doing. I consider the whole thing a mistake because I led her on but I don't really regret it. I actually enjoyed the time we spent together.
>>
File: pepe34.jpg (8 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
pepe34.jpg
8 KB, 245x250
>>24336157
Because this place has been flooded with redditors who don't know how to differentiate between the humor and the reality.
>>
>>24335741
fuck off fagg0t;
>>
>>24335741
Muslim twitter is pretty anti-normie and cynical

try:
https://twitter.com/deadhellonearth
https://twitter.com/Haqiqatjou
https://twitter.com/dhulqarnayni
https://twitter.com/AbuMilkSheikh

Basically bashing feminists, fag enablers, liberals, and the like
>>
>>24336398
>literally mudslime isis recruiter

no thanks
>>
>>24336422
They all hate ISIS tho. They like Ahrar ash-Sham mostly

Also, Muslims are the only ones really rekking and triggering normies right now.

Islam is the beta uprising
>>
File: 1375173342864.jpg (121 KB, 610x406) Image search: [Google]
1375173342864.jpg
121 KB, 610x406
>>24336398
>Muslims

not even once.
>>24336456
>But they hate ISIS

they're still Muslim.
>>
>>24336398
your religion is fucked. you forgot yourselves. i suppose it's to be expected when you've had it beaten out of you for a thousand years.

you guys made the scientific method. you laid the groundwork for modern science. you used to be extremely progressive and in doing so heralded the dawn of a new age. all of those ties have been purposefully obfuscated and you bought your revised history hook line and sinker.
>>
>>24336592
Wahabbism is one hell of a drug. It erased everything moderate about islam and turned it into a book-burning fundamentalist rape cult hellbent on destroying anything different in the world.
>>
>>24335781
hahah truuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
File: smug wojak.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smug wojak.png
32 KB, 640x400
4chan best place
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.