[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go shopping with oneitis to get costume stuff for party >only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1394140508771.png (49 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1394140508771.png
49 KB, 240x232
>go shopping with oneitis to get costume stuff for party
>only known her for like 2 weeks so it's not like I'm friendzoned yet
>go back to hers cos its closer, get changed
>go to party
>have good time
>go back to oneitis flat to pick up my stuff
>shows me out the door we hug
>pretty drunk
>want to tell her how I feel
>"umm look I don't want to put you in a difficult situation but umm"
>"yes anon what's wrong?"
>"well umm... nevermind"

Just initiate coitus with my excrement, family.
>>
just accept I will always be alone
>>
>>24335658
>this fucker doesnt realize hes living an anime
>>
>>24335658
>orbiting stacy and not trying to take a piece
>not friendzoned

Absolutely friendzoned beta orbiter.
>>
>>24335658
As soon as you do some mege beta shit you're fucked. You were friend zoned for a while lmao.
>>
>>24335658
cut all contact with her you already blew it
>>
>>24335658
All these stories are great man keep em coming. Basically 'fuckboys: the board'.
>>
>>24335658
>oneitis
>known her for like 2 weeks
reddit needs to go
>>
File: 1442000939667.jpg (139 KB, 1200x1593) Image search: [Google]
1442000939667.jpg
139 KB, 1200x1593
>>24335658
>having any type of relationship with the female gender

fucking how? why are you here?
>>
>>24336413
>>24336431
>>24336434
Don't listen to these fucks. If you've only known her for a little bit and you're friends with her you absolutely have a chance. Ask her out in a not-too-awkward way, show her a good time, BOND with her, form a connection! If she's not into you that'll suck, but girls aren't demons like robots seem to think. The thought of being with you has crossed her mind before, especially if you're new friends.
Also, don't admit your feelings like a big confession. When the time is right just tell her you like her.

Good luck, OP
>>
>>24335658
>oneitis
>only know her for two weeks

Not sure you know what that term means desu senpai but I'll humor you anyway

>not friend zoned
>goes with her shopping
>hugs
>pulls the beta " n-never mind"

Sorry senpai but you're already friend zoned. You're not a viable partner because you didn't go after what you wanted and to her that's the biggest turn off about you.
>>
>>24336554
>actually believing she would fuck him after he mumbles how he doesnt want to put her in a difficult situation and runs away
lmao tbqh famm
>>
Just flirt with her and see where it goes, disregard that you came off as beta and act like it never happened.
>>
>>24336611
I also got triple dubs so you're literally obligated to listen to me.
>>
Newfag here, what's a oneitis?
>>
>>24336769
Lurk more, cock sucker.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.