[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /NEET/ here? NEET life isnt all its cracked up to be.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 26
File: pepe342.png (109 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
pepe342.png
109 KB, 444x444
who /NEET/ here?

NEET life isnt all its cracked up to be.
>>
Things are OK - music, books, TV etc

Been a NEET for eight years, I like it so far.
>>
>>24335581
I am miserable every second of my life, the wagekek threads are full on lies. I start them every to cope with how jealous I am of anyone who isn't afraid to leave their home while knowing everyone who looks at you even for a second is judging you
>>
File: 1446687186598.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1446687186598.png
129 KB, 724x611
>>24336706
oh wagem8, you dont need to lash out like this, passive aggression is no way to weigh objective measures of the twos' lifestyle
>>
Been neet for 3 weeks now. It's so much better than wagekek life OP is a nigger.
>>
>>24335581
>left NEET life
>depression clears up after two months

go to college or something you guys, life is so much better now

>>24336834
>3 weeks

try three years, unfortunately you won't because your school holidays don't run that long underage
>>
>>24335581
Being a neet is way better than being a wage slave
Asuming your a neet on your own fully paid by government, a neet who lives at his parents is under constant pressure from parents
>>
Oh fuck off. I'm wagekeking right now and I would kill to spend my whole life as a responsibility-free neet.
>>
>>24336937
After about six months as a NEET you develop outright crippling depression

trust me mate, it seems glamorous from the outside but people need a purpose in life or they just fall apart.
>>
>sixth year as a NEET
>happier than I was during my second year

dunno m8s, it's pretty good if you have the mind for it
>>
>>24336766
you're happy as a neet?
>>
>>24336915
How do you afford stuff?
>>
File: 1440242151461.png (160 KB, 641x354) Image search: [Google]
1440242151461.png
160 KB, 641x354
>wageys pretending to be NEETs saying they don't like it
>failed normalfag NEETs being failed normalfags
>>
>>24336986
No, but it'd be way worse as a wageslave
>>
>>24336961
Purpose? Who needs that shit wtf is wrong with you? Literally just find interesting hobbies and enjoy yourself. Purpose..wtf yo who cares
>>
>>24337008
>NEET pretending to have a good life
>Not aware it sucks
KEEEK
>>
5 year veteran. I think I've done my NEET tour of duty, time to rejoin the living world.
>>
>>24337017
lmao you're unhappy. I have a job, and I'm happy. I objectively win!
>>
>>24337040
>wagey thinks he knows what a good "life" is
>not aware he is a literal slave
WEEEW
>>
I had a good 4 years as a neet before I moved out.

It truly is the best life. Most people have to wait until they retire to even experience it.
>>
Neet IS a good life. The only downside is that you have no money.
>>
I'm
>neet
And my life is
>great
I work on my art
>whenever
The hell I want and I have
>infinite
Time for my projects or
>wathever
I want to do each day
>>
i don't have a job but i do side hustles and sell things online sometimes when i need money.

but it takes an incredible amount of will power to do anything other than just lay here with my laptop and take naps all day
>>
23, mom just bought me some vidyagames for my basement time, handed grandma a Christmas list wanting more vidyagames, hope to do something some day but am currently not doing anything.
>>
File: pepe67.png (398 KB, 699x523) Image search: [Google]
pepe67.png
398 KB, 699x523
I've been a neet for four years now, and I'm constantly miserable, constantly thinking about ways to die.

I haven't enjoyed video games or anime in months. It all feels repetitive to me.

I have no friends outside of my immediate family, so if my parents were to kick me out I would have nowhere to go.

My body has gone to shit, I'm borderline obese now while I used to be skelly in high school.

Listen kids, the neet life isn't all its cracked up to be. Stay in school and try to improve your life while you can, lest you end up like me.
>>
>>24337121
Only a wagekek would think NEETs don't have money because they are too stupid to conserve their money because "lol I will get another pittance next week."
>>
>>24337101
>>24337121
>>24337093
>>24337125
>enjoying your life

you are not robots you are failed normalslime you are not welcome here nobody wants you here you do not belong here you belong on normiebook you are being negatively judged by every robot this place is not for you you do not fit in here you are not welcome here normie trash you are not robots
>>
>>24336961
Not true at all, depends what kind of person you are
As long as i had enough governent to do little extra things i would be very happy
>>
>>24336706
>>24336961
Robots go away you clearly don't belong here, nobody likes you, everyone is trying their hardest and failing to tolerate you. Just go to uboachan or jp
>>
>>24337008
>NEETs pretending to have a job and saying they hate it
>they're just buttblasted to be NEETs and live at their parent's on mommy's money
>>
>>24337166
my robot brother you will always be welcome on r9k with open arms you belong here
>>
>>24336988
Im not a neet i just wish i was one
I work at a call center and i hate my life
>>
>>24337209
You're memeing wrong, you failed normalnewfaggot.
>>
>>24337172
>being content with life

you are just a failed normalscum you are not welcome here you do not belong here go back to reddit
>>
>>24337225
>wageys pretending to know anything about other people's lives
>they're just machines that can do nothing but slave away what should be their golden years
>>
>>24337166
>>24337209
Robots go away you are not human, you are robots nobody likes you, not even here everyone here is constantly judging you. We don't care if you don't have anywhere to go just, just go and don't look back
>>
>>24337262
>wagekek is upset because he has work in 18 hours.
>>
I don't see how you could possibly hate the neet life. You can spend all day doing menial shit you don't want to do, or spend all day doing whatever you want.
>>
>>24337217
normies go like things on your fat normie gfs wall about entertainment news you are not welcome here you do not belong here nobody wants you here you are outnumbered by people who are judging you nobody on 4chan likes you this is not a place for you you know we all reject you and hate you right
>>
File: 1442297799756.jpg (83 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1442297799756.jpg
83 KB, 396x385
>>24335581
I am but I don't want to be NEET or wagekek

I just want to be dead
>>
>>24337262
I like this new meme
>>
>>24337236
I don't speak failed normie this board is for robots you are not a robot you are not welcome to post here nobody cares about you here nobody likes you here nobody wants you here you are not welcome here failed normaltrash you are not welcome here you are not a robot
>>
>>24337271
>staying home, shitposting on 4chan
Those sure are golden years you made a great use of.
>>
>>24337172
My pittance allows me to humblebrag in wagecucc threads.
>>
>>24337312
Robots please go, go watch anime or sleep another 12 hour long nap. You are not a majority here, you are a minority everywhere. Everyone is constantly judging you and no they don't feel sorry or pity you. Please go talk about suicide and depression somewhere else you do not belong here
>>
>>24337285
>>24337278
you do not belong here you are not welcome here you are not robots you are failed normalslime you are not welcome here nobody wants you here everyone here is laughing at you and judging you nobody here will ever accept you this place is not for you
>>
>>24337349
Shitposting is only a small amount of my time, wagey. The rest I spend learning to play piano better and improving my culinary skill, you on the other hand spend your time working in the coal mines while your master cracks the whip.
>>
>>24337375
you are not welcome here you are outnumbered here nobody wants you here you will not get likes and upvotes here you are a failed normie this place is not for you you have no place here literally nobody likes you here
>>
Someone please give me an idea for an easy to make mobile game that will make some money
So i dont have to go back to my soul crushing job
>>
>>24337346
I don't speak failed everything please go this is a place for social people not robots. This place has been decided to robots time and time again. This is not a place for depression or suicide you have nothing to do here with us. Everyone is judging you and hating you please go and refrain from talking with people irl and online
>>
>>24337278
2/10 try harder. Not even good bait.
>>
>>24337305
You don't really own anything. Important things can be taken from you whenever and your parents tolerate you but you know you're a fuck up. NEET life, I assume, is lived by someone who didn't think they were going to live long from the start and never tried to do or aspired to be anything. I think most of us, given the choice would choose not to be here; not having to take our own lives but to not have ever been conceived.
>>
>>24337444
Nice trips
Why should I leave again?
>>
>>24337446
>Super Mario clone with a comfy pepe
>replace all enemies with slaves in chains
>replace mushrooms with subway
>>
>>24337407
>improving yourself
>having hobbies besides misery, sleeping, and internet

you are a failed normalscum you are not welcome here you do not belong here you are not a robot you are not a member of this community
>>
File: wageslave.jpg (1 MB, 989x4160) Image search: [Google]
wageslave.jpg
1 MB, 989x4160
Daily dosage of the truth.
>>
> a buttfrustrated wagey shits up the thread
> why am I not surprised
>>
>>24337305
Its fun for the first few weeks. You can play video games all day, watch anime to your hearts content, snack whenever you want, etc etc. Its a ton of fun at first, but then you start to lose control. Your sleep schedule goes out of wack, your weight gets unmanageable, the activities that used to bring you joy feel numb and boring. That's the neet life in a nutshell. Humans need structure, and neets have none.
>>
File: An analytical comparison.jpg (934 KB, 964x3160) Image search: [Google]
An analytical comparison.jpg
934 KB, 964x3160
>>24337492
>wagey upset because he only has time to shitpost for a few hours before he has to go to bed to get up for work in the morning
>>
>>24337453
everyone on this board is mocking you and judging you, failed normie this is a place for robots not for low tier normies go back to 9gag you are not welcome here you do not belong here everyone here is disgusted by normies like you you will find no companionship empathy or community here you are not a robot you are not welcome here you are not welcome here you are not welcome to post here nobody wants you here you are not welcome here you do not belong here you go back to 9gag
>>
File: 1445584348714.jpg (263 KB, 720x764) Image search: [Google]
1445584348714.jpg
263 KB, 720x764
>>24337521
>wagey is so accustomed to a life in chains he dislikes freedom
>wagey is so unimaginative he can't think of anything to do but play video games and watch anime
>>
>>24337521
Not true at all
>that's
Neet life for the retarded
>have
You ever held a job? You are not
>neet
By choice I hate being
>grouped
With people like you
>>
>>24337487
you are not a robot you are not welcome here nobody wants failed normies like you here this place is for robots this place is not for you
>>
>>24337545
Such a shame you robots being the only ones who belong here have no power or control over this board
>>
>>24337500
>>24337523
>failed normalmucus think I could ever get a job
>having faith in strangers

you are not welcome here you are not robots nobody is welcoming you here the entire board is mocking you and judging you negatively nobody wants you here you do not belong here you are not welcome here you are not robots failed normies like you do not fit in here go post about your happiness and hobbies and art on normiebook this is not a place for you
>>
>>24337521
>Humans need structure
A job is not structure
If you call monotonous tasks something you need you are a worker drone, probably descendant of some peasant slaves. You don't deserve to call yourself a person
>>
I actually worked at a dozen different places in my life. Anybody who wants to work is sick in the head.
>>
>>24337561
>admits he's not a robot and doesn't belong here

go back to reddit that is your place this board is not for you failed normalshit
>>
>>24337558
>he dislikes freedom
I know right
These people saying they need a job or they don't know what to do with themselves fucking disgust me
>>
>>24336706
And i'm jealous of you neets.
I'd rather just sit and do easy stuff i like than do hard, boring stuff that i don't like.
>>
>>24337172
>NEET have money
You're a fucking idiot. But I shouldn't expect any more for a stupid mommy boy still living with his parents acting smart.
>>
Are there any jobs that allow me to work 4-6 months out of the year, and have the other 6-8 off to enjoy the NEET life with money in the bank?
>>
>>24337740
>wagey is upset because he can't manage his money
Just blow it on bacon and beer and whores, normalfag. Your master will give you some more money soon enough.
>>
>>24337717
nice try neetkek 2/10 false flag
>>
>>24335581
You're only misserable as a NEET if you don't train yourself in the things you want to learn and do the stuff you allways wanted to do.
During my NEET-dom I learned how to draw, I started working out like a /fit fuck and got in shape, I am currently educateing myself on how to code and playing around with Unity to finally make that game I allways wanted to make.

If you're some depressed fuck who only sleeps 14 hours, wanks 4 hours and plays vydia for 6, while eating subs (seriously, whenever NEETthreads shill for subway I get triggered like a madman. Makeing your own damn sammys is wa cheaper, healthier and tastes better, FUCK!) and junkfood.

The key to a happy NEET-life is to realize that you are now able to organize your time as YOU want to and that you can invest it in things that YOU want to do instead of things other people/society tell you too.

Parents were disappointed first but realized now, that I'm happier then ever before. My father even considers quiting his job to become NEET aswell, liveing off of early pension and online-biz (we do videoediting and production on demand)
>>
>>24337749
Yes if you are a hot college aged girl
>>
>>24337773
No i am a student and i've worked full time in the past. All the time i much preferred sitting and doing nothing over studying/working.
>>
>>24337771
>being proud
>enjoying neethood
>enjoying anything about life

you are not a robot you are not welcome here you do not belong here you go back to reddit
>>
>>24337778
Well I'm not. Any alternatives that doesn't involve sucking dicks?
>>
>>24335581
I believe that NEET life is what you make of it.
I have a NEET friend (who I suppose I haven't spoken to in over a year) who has a girlfriend and lives in his Aunt's place with her. He seems pretty happy with it.

I'm also NEET with no girlfriend as expected and it's still ok, but I get lonely sometimes.

>>24337777
Nice quads
>>
>>24337749
yeah I have an uncle that drives gravel trucks around, he's in a union and they fire him over the winter when there is no work to be done and rehire him every spring, he makes tons of money.
>>
>>24337749
Maybe working on an oil platform. Commercial diving seems to be a large amount of money for a relatively short time of work. I've thought a lot about going to commercial diver school.
Jobs in audit and such are usually de facto almost seasonal so you have an easy time a large part of the year.
>>
>>24337799
>wagey upset he can't enjoy life because he has to work
>>
File: 1447780882208.png (27 KB, 700x840) Image search: [Google]
1447780882208.png
27 KB, 700x840
It's been about a month now since I became NEET. You're right, OP. It's not all it's cracked up to be.

All I do every day is shitpost on 4chan or watch cartoons. I'm starting to become bored with them. Video games are too boring now.

I don't know what I'm gonna do... I don't know how much longer I can take this.
>>
>>24337749
Freelance work might also be like that
>>
>>24337835
>wagey is bored because he is a boring person
>pretends to be a NEET to feel better about being a slave
>>
>>24337322
blow up a mosque senpai
>>
>>24337835
If you're only one month in it's not surprising that you're getting bored.
If you're recently out of work or school, You still haven't adjusted your attitude to a life of "freedom"

Depending on your situation, you might be able to do anything. But when you can do anything, it's just as easy to do nothing.
Try taking up a new hobby or developing a skill.
Or you can just get a job or go back to school.
>>
>>24337859
>being not bored
>caring about being considered boring by normies

you are not welcome here, failed normalshit. this is not a place for you, this board shuns you
>>
File: 1446517697546.jpg (76 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446517697546.jpg
76 KB, 600x600
>>24337749
yes you can do that, if you're willing to fly out to another country for those 6-8 months. Preferably a third-world country.
I did it once. Worked for 4 months as a wageslave as a phonesalesman, pushing overprized contracts onto fools, was pretty good at it and then left for brazil. Not anything fancy, just a oneroom appartment in fortaleza, but I brought my kites and boards and basically did nothing but kite for 8 months straight.
Never talked to anyone when I was there, though, since brazilians can't speak english for shit, which hurt a lot since some real hot fucking girls were on the beach, sometimes.

Life was good
>>
>>24337813
Seasonal jobs at an hotel or sky resort but only if you are a hot college girl
>>
>>24337833
>enjoying life

you are not welcome here failed normalslime you are not welcome here you are not welcome here you do not belong here nobody wants you here you are being mocked and judged here you are not a robot you are not wanted here failed normalslime are not welcome on this board
>>
>>24337233
I'm sure this cheered him up
>>
File: 1445448470274.jpg (20 KB, 236x289) Image search: [Google]
1445448470274.jpg
20 KB, 236x289
>>24337777
quads of truth, mate!

>>24337820
Better believe what I wrote and get your NEET-life straight so you won't feel lonely anymore. Become the educated warrior-monk you allways wanted to be! Train yourself!
>>
>>24335581
Top tier: Rich non working world travelling guy
High Tier: Rich student, extra points for foreign exchange to nippon
Mid Tier: Highly paid worker with decent amount of free time
or
Comfy NEET with access to good vidya games, weed etc.
Low tier: NEET with piling up dishes, shitstains in pants, and major depression
HELL MODE TIER: wageslave with no free time, major depression, no money.
>>
>>24335581
NEET lyfe is best lyfe.

As a wageslave I'm filled with a deeper despair. Constantly asking myself why the fuck I'm torturing myself with this shit, why I'm sacrificing so much of my goddamn life. As NEET, you have freedom.
>>
>>24338036
the wageslave's reward is that you're piling up money towards your future self.

This person who is not you, but has your name and your memories will benefit from your hard work now.
You're effectively being keked by an older future version of yourself
>>
>>24337777
>we do video editing and production on demand
>online biz

That's a job you stupid bellend.
>>
>>24338102
Mymindisfulloffuck.jpeg
>>
>>24337771
I'm also a NEET you fucking imbecile. And unlike you I don't like in my mommy's room.
Once you'll have charges and a rent to pay we'll talk again, faggot.
>>
>>24338118
A job I started after getting into editing and website-production after my first year of NEET-dom. Took me a year to realize the full potential of NEETdom. And it's on demand. Whenever I need money and someone calls I either do it with my dad or we just say fuck it and tell them where all filled up for the next few months, creating inflated demand.
It's literally me sitting in undies, editing some fucks holiday-videos he shot in a poor quality, doing the best I can for an hour and then sending it back digitally or on DVD when needed. Or we drive out to some retards weding to film him getting ruined live, eating and drinking for free, editing it afterwards.
Besides, NEETbux are not really common here in Krautland, so you need to be witty about getting your money to sustain yourself.

But whatever mate, I'd still consider myself a NEET, since I'm free to do whatever I want. stay mad
>>
>>24338102
That fucking cunt. How can I get back at him?
>>
>>24338305
drugs and alcohol.
That'll show him
>>
being a NEET isn't so bad, I like to go on long walks through the park, I save up my money and go on road trips camping and enjoying the outdoors during the summer, in the winter I stay cozy and play vidya. Being a wageslave must be torture, knowing that you can't even go to the bathroom without approval from your masters, I can't imagine not being that free.
>>
>>24338305
Gouge your eyes out

He'll be pissed
>>
>>24338281
If you have a job, you're not a NEET. If you have a work from home job that gives you a lot of freedom, that's great. Congratulations on finding such a nice way of earning income, but don't try to pretend to be a NEET because you're literally not.
>>
>>24337897
>But when you can do anything, it's just as easy to do nothing.

Truth

>Try taking up a new hobby or developing a skill.
Or you can just get a job or go back to school.

I have no hobbies or skills. I've been thinking lately what I could do. And as for school and work, I think I'll try school again next year. I definitely need a job though. It will help with boredom at least.
>>
NEET with money > Wageslave with money > NEET without money > Wageslave with money

simply put: the more money and free time you have, the better your life is
>>
started a neet/virgin board on infchan anyone want to join? I'm trying to keep it small so not too many people please. I'm just sick of arrogant failed normies
>>
How the fuck do people become NEET and not become homeless?
>>
File: 1445606245719.gif (31 KB, 258x375) Image search: [Google]
1445606245719.gif
31 KB, 258x375
>>24338417

ok bigboy, so how do you sustain your NEETdom? Mommy and daddy? The state?

Maybe you're right though. I allways thought selfemployment is the best way to escape the wageslavery. And since my selfemployment was a natural progression from my NEETdom and it never really took up much of my time, I didn't give it much thought, if I'd still be classified NEET.
I'm still a social outcast most of the time, liveing a life of gleeful solitute.
>>
>>24338496
passive income, leech off others, or trust fund/savings
>>
NEET is how many was meant to be. In ancient times, food literally grew on trees. If you were hungry, you simply go and grab a free bit of food from some plants and you'd be set. Barely takes a few minutes.
Natural houses existed just waiting for you to move into. Caves were everywhere and provided comfortable shelter that was warm in the winter and cool in the summer.

How did we fall so far from this?
>>
>>24338496
most of us have parents who love us and pay for everything, sorry that your parents hate you
>>
File: 1364411815442.jpg (47 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1364411815442.jpg
47 KB, 750x750
Anyone else feel like they can't possibly into internet based self employment because you hate sitting for long periods of time, but end up doing it anyway, but have no attention span at the computer to do anything but shitpost watch TV and masturbate?
>>
>>24338634
>having loving family
>having anyone who loves you

you are not a robot you are not welcome here you are not one of us you are a failed normie this place is not for you
>>
>>24338671
Nah. I can't into internet self employment because I can't co communications and relationships.
>>
>>24337777
>making "Not in Education Employment or Training" tolerable by educating, training, and working
OK then.
>>
I don't know whos samefagging who anymore.
>>
File: 1396289106002.jpg (25 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1396289106002.jpg
25 KB, 320x240
I thought that too, I was a miserable NEET for three years, then I had to have a job for a few weeks. I can tell you right now, the job was far worse than being a NEET, it never got better.

Long story short, I got fired (>muh anxiety), became a NEET again and life has been much better these last four months. Working really put into perspective for me just how terrible working actually is.

That said, I'm just kind of numb at this point, I have no ambitions and very few interests, I don't spend any money at all and there's nothing I'd want to buy anyway. Even if I became rich I'd probably just keep doing what I'm doing now, I doubt I'd even get a better computer.

Solid 5/10 life, it can end whenever and I would be grateful. The next 50~ years aren't necessary for me to experience.
>>
So here's the deal. My contract for working as a graphic designer at MTV just ended. I am 2 days into unemployment/Neethood, but am actively searching for a job. How do I really enjoy the brief time I have before being (god willing) employed again.
>>
>>24338471
Is there a need when wizchan exists?
>>
so much wagecukc shilling ITT
>implying neets wake up at 6 am
pathetic slaves
>>
>>24339045
skyrim desu
>>
>>24339045
I don't know, what do you enjoy?

Do all of them, at the same time if possible.
>>
>>24335581

>NEET life isn't all its cracked up to be
>life isn't all its cracked up to be
>>
File: futuristicyogi.jpg (30 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
futuristicyogi.jpg
30 KB, 575x323
>>24337840
Freelance is awesome for working on your own time.

>Learn to write copy.
Easier than programming and is actually more fun.
>>
>Feel when there's a heavy storm and rain outside whilst i'm eating in my warm and comfy NEETcave enjoying all sorts of entertainment

Wagekeks btfo once more
>>
>>24335581
I wish I was NEET again. Being employed is too hard
>>
been neet for almost 2 years. someone help me. where should i work if i have anxiety/fear or attachment and depression, lackofconfidence in myself... etc...
>>
>>24339376
There are billions of indians on freelance. How do you even get any work?
>>
the thing about being neet is that you end up becoming a hiki unless youre a girl, and there arent too many people alive who can tolerate being hiki for years on end

working your whole life or watching anime your entire life are both ends of the shittiest way to live spectrum

a hiki neet is not a way to live very long trust me
>>
>>24339055
wiz is full of normies, just not as bad as r9k
>>
>>24339668
Good life, though. And if you're a hiki neet then you're likely somewhat depressed so you won't be feeling too fussed about living a long time, at that particular moment.
>>
>>24339733

stress free sure but not good by any means, unless your idea of good is imbibing drugs until your depression manages to rise even above that and then you finally kill yourself at 27
>>
NEET life is wonderful if you're on your own.
If you're stuck at home and constantly being hounded about how much of a fuck up you are and why you never have a job (regardless if it's difficult for you), then being a NEET is awful.

I need to win the lottery so bad. I wouldn't splurge. I'd just get basics and save the rest.
Come on life, gimme just a little bit. Just a hundred grand is all I need.
>>
>tfw living the comfy NEET life on the bux but poorfag because drugs herp derp
>>
>>24339470
>Learn to write copy

Its one of the few areas that isn't saturated by non native english speakers.

Also for other areas check out "Double your freelance". Learn to market yourself better than the indians.
>>
>>24336961
This little nigger thinks he has purpose LOL
>>
>>24340033
how did you get the bux?
>>
>>24340049
I better look back into it again. I'm going to need money. But I just need to be allowed to work at my own pace.

Really should've learned a skill way back when.
>>
>>24339409
>being happy

you are not welcome here you are not a robot you are not welcome you do not belong here we do not want you here
>>
>>24340169
Multiple attempts and a parent that can vouch for how fucked in the head I am
I wish I could hold a job but I can't.
>>
>>24337572
reading these two nigga's posts is like watching two wizards battle with telepathic powers or something
sheeeeeit
>>
>>24340282
>how fucked in the head I am
And just how fucked would that be? I bet you could hold a job if you tried.

It would be suffering but you could do it.
>>
>>24340282
do you really need somone to vouch? my mom would but she died and my dad thinks all mental disorders are bullshit but im pretty sure i have documentation of my disorders somewhere
>>
Normal by a lot of standards. Still weird as fuck. Lied about school. Stopped going. Got a job with Wachovia as I was about to graduate. Was dating a shy private school girl. Climbed my way up to branch manager...think because I was one of the rare men who worked there. Got married. Bought a house. Had sex with Bank tellers under me. Marriage falling apart. Lost my job because of teller saying we were screwing. Was right when wells Fargo bought wachovia. Blamed it on that. Everyone believed me. Spent a year on unemployment...was the best year of my life. Rebuilt my marriage and have a great life. Got a job 1 week after unemployment ran out.
>>
>>24340386

the disability claim process thats listed online says you cant use parents as documentation anyway, you need doctors to vouch
>>
>>24340497
Sounds like you just roll with it.
>>
>>24336961
Not true at all. I feel worse working part time than when I was a full blown NEET, and I feel bad about many of the same things (>tfw no gf, >tfw loser, >tfw no money, >tfw . . .).
>>
Being NEET is awesome, but i am totally wasting it.

>will inherit a nice little house
>my mom thinks im working from home as a programmer
>in reality i fap to lolis, watch animu, play diablo3, waste time on 4chan 16 hours a day.
>CBA to study anything because i have no intrinsic motivation to do anything but be entertained and i already know most things on a superficial level
>>
I am a NEET living with my parents. I have been a NEET for the past 4 years.
I get autismbux because I have a mental illness. I use my autismbux to pay for my food. I take medicine and see a psychiatrist.
>>
Who /living/ here?

LIFE isn't all its cracked up to be.
>>
>>24340362
I've had 15 institutionalizations and I've never really held a job longer than a week.

>>24340386
Doctors, hospitals. Dad came with me to final evaluation. It doesn't hurt to have a friend or family along. My cousin needed a lawyer to get his neetbux tho.
>>
>>24340622
I look for anything that I can when pushed against the wall. Has worked so far. Early 30s now...1 year old boy...great low self esteem wife who has a great job. I work hard and have advanced back to a great job. Still no degree. Everyone thinks I have one...I used to have crippling anxiety in college and just didn't go to a lot of classes. Always made myself an outsider even when trying to fit in. Nothing has come natural. I was born on 3rd base with my family and they have always believed me even when I think they know I was lying about going to college the last 2 years of it...I debated suicide a lot. Killing family for their money...a lot of thoughts...Its all worked out so far though. I love my life a lot hate some things but keep going.. lied to everyone I've met in the last 12 years...but I'm making it.
>>
>>24336834
3 weeks is like 3 days in actual NEET time. Come back when you've been NEET for at least a year.
>>
>>24340892
Cool. So what's your mental illness? What's the actual problem?

I'm just buried under permanent anxiety, terror and zero self-esteem. Still gotta work. None of those are acceptable reasons for get me out of slavery.
>>
>>24335581
Graduated 6 months ago, thought being a neet would be cool.
Too much time to think, and the invasive thoughts are getting worse every month or so.
I've got two moms and a dad, and comfymom thinks that I should get on some anti-depressants, but I haven't relayed it to her that I'd rather be sad than artificially happy.
Other mom and dad don't even know that I'm feeling like this, but I think dad might be picking up on it.
This shit sucks, boys.
>>
>>24339055
wizchan is mostly about weeabooism.
If you think /r9k/ is shit because of all the normalfags and try wizchan because it might be better you'll just be dissapointed.
Wizardchan was alright but wizchan sucks ass.
>>
>>24336961
Not true. I was NEET and I was happy until people started to judge me. They told me I was useless and I needed to share the bills with my family so I was convinced. I had to 'man up'.

I'm pretty miserable right now.
>>
>>24340981
Could be worse, m8. You could have a job.
>>
>>24337521
>Its a ton of fun at first, but then you start to lose control
>Your sleep schedule goes out of wack
>activities that used to bring you joy feel numb and boring

Ouch, these hit very close to home anon. I am a NEET for about 6 months. And it's true, at first I was really happy without doing anything besides watching anime and playing video games, but then I felt they are such a chore and I can't really motivate myself to do anything else. Last week I tried to get my shit together and applied to the position of an accountant to many companies and with a little bit of luck I get a job.

I can't even fathom how people who are NEETS for more than 2 years must feel. I really felt awful, like, man like hollow. Doing nothing the whole day and just cruise through my thoughts. Self-doubts, self-hate, the list goes on and on.

I beg you NEETbros and NEETs in future, use your NEET time to really think about what you want to do with your life, it will suck at first, oh god will it suck, but you will feel so relieved thinking this through. It's out of your comfort zone I know, I used alcohol aswell during these sessions which helped me a little to ease the anxiety about thinking my future. You will have time for your hobbies, not as much as before but you will treasure them even more since you have other responsibilities which need your attention and MIGHT not be as pleasant as your hobbies.
>>
>>24340870
Nice, what mental illness are you faking?
>>
>>24335581
>tfw NEET "migrant"
>tfw americans pay me and my family to entertain ourselves all day
>tfw will never return the favor
>>
>>24340965
I have schizophrenia and major depressive disorder
>>
Any perma-NEETs here?

I applied for disability back in December last year, I have MS and some mental illnesses. I'll get $850/mo + $200 food stamps if I win my case. I have to meet with a judge at a hearing with my lawyer at some point in the next few months (they take a long time to notify you on things). I hope I win fuuuuck
>>
>>24341660
>schizophrenia
Sounds like a laugh.
>major depressive disorder
Who doesn't have this.
>>
>>24335581
NEETs bitching about 'no purpose', etc... have to be salty wagekucks.

I was NEET for 4 years, and it was the life. I'd do just about anything to return to my NEET days. Wagekucking truly gives you no purpose.
>>
>>24341524
>It's out of your comfort zone I know, I used alcohol aswell during these sessions which helped me a little to ease the anxiety about thinking my future.
I did that, but the moment I was sober I realised how silly any of the aspirations I had were and gave up again.
>>
>>24341825
>reddit
#yolo upvote me bro
>>
>>24335581
>neet for 2 years
>only goal in life is to make vidya gaems
>parents complain to me to get a "real" job
I DON'T WANT TO BE A WAGEKEK GOD DAMN IT
>>
>>24341808
You're just ignorant about psychological disorders. That's okay, psychological ill are withdrawn from society, but if you're ignorant then don't act like you know.
>>
>>24341923
>withdrawn
depression is the most ordinary problem on earth. and schizophrenia sounds worse than it is in most cases. if it was a bad case you wouldn't be capable of doing shit on 4chan homey.
>>
File: ExistenceAsWeKnowIt.jpg (124 KB, 213x1920) Image search: [Google]
ExistenceAsWeKnowIt.jpg
124 KB, 213x1920
>this is the life you must have because no one else could have lived it

I am literally crying.
>>
>>24341969
hope that it only gets worse senpai
>>
>>24341949
Do you really think that being able to shitpost on /r9k/ is equivalent to being able to hold down a full-time job involving non-anonymous interactions with people?
>>
i've lived the neet life and the wagekek life.

i preferred the neet life. before i started working, i was in shape and learning how to write code. now, i'm fat and getting drunk every night to deal with the stress from work.
>>
>>24338715
>you are not a robot
not this shit again. if you are a hkv loser in your 20s+ with no social life and dep, you're a robot
>>
>>24341998
yeah usually it is. i actually feel more worn out from shitposting than from work.

i'm just saying those "disorders" are pretty lame. i don't care that you're unemployable desu
>>
>>24341561
Cool trolling, bro.
I'm not faking mental illness. It's probably impossible to fake it.
My mental illness is real. My current diagnosis is schizoaffective disorder.
>>
>>24342024
You must be tired as fuck right now, brother
>>
>>24342172
I'm just saying people fake diseases all the time to get welfare. No need to lash out at me.
>>
File: NEETbitch.png (106 KB, 658x610) Image search: [Google]
NEETbitch.png
106 KB, 658x610
>>24337558
>that image

because ive tailored my life so far so it WONT be what charles c u ckowski tells me it is.

>get up at 6:30 am
i dont
>force feed
I take at least 30 minutes to eat breakfast
>shit, piss, brush teeth and hair
what, do NEETs refuse to do that now too?
>fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?
Some people want to run companies, others have no desire to. Some people want absurd amounts of money, others are content where they are. I do not have any desire to run a company. Sure it would make me rich, but I would be dreadfully bored and depressed knowing I had the chance to do what i wanted in life and I pissed it away for material wealth. It's a double standard you NEETs are arguing. We're inferior for earning a wage/salary, yet we are also inferior for not earning enough. I'm so glad the culling of the NEETs is finally here.
>>
>>24342260
Okay then. I don't have a problem with you.
I'm not one of those people who is faking their disease.
It's stupid to fake mental illness.
I've been to the ER and psych ward multiple times. I take medicine that has side effects. My psychiatrist gives me medicine because my mental illness exists.
If I stop taking medicine, my mental illness will relapse and I will have to go back to the ER and psych ward.
>>
File: 1434256980402.png (323 KB, 440x510) Image search: [Google]
1434256980402.png
323 KB, 440x510
>NEET in Texas
>Not "working hard" is something to be ashamed of
>To autistic and poor to get through school
>Don't qualify for enough grant money to cover all my expenses because i'm a white male
>Doomed to either be homeless or a wage-slave
All I want to do is chill out and play games/watch anime on my computer. Life is suffering. I tried to sign up for that amazon thing where you fill out surveys for chump change, but it rejected my tax information. For some reason i'm still not suicidal.
>>
File: 1436486470241.png (46 KB, 376x401) Image search: [Google]
1436486470241.png
46 KB, 376x401
>>24335581
i am entering my 6th year.
i don't know,there are times i want to kill me and others i am really happy.
i feel bad when i have to go out,seeing all those beautiful people living at their fullest really breaks my heart but i don't know others way to live.
>>
File: 1427943361694.jpg (345 KB, 599x846) Image search: [Google]
1427943361694.jpg
345 KB, 599x846
when everything is comfy, nothing is comfy
>>
>>24336894
>try three years, unfortunately you won't because your school holidays don't run that long underage

daaaamn
>>
Can someone show me what a NEET actually looks like?
>>
>>24337017
how would you know then :L
>>
File: 1425074329431s.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1425074329431s.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>24335581
Both being a wagekek and a NEET are just awful. In both you wallow in self hatred and self pity till you waste away or kill yourself. With both, you constantly wish for the other but can't have it. Life is a massive race, but you never come close to finishing. Everyone is on the sidelines cheering "Go anon! You can do it!" but when in reality, they themselves too are wallowing in the same filth as you. They cheer because it's the right thing to do, but they know it doesn't matter. We all die alone in the end and we all die with regrets and anger. Every day we spend prolonging it hoping something, anything, will somehow come along and save us and make it better. It won't happen though.
>>
>>24337235
why don't you be a call girl/boy?
>>
>>24343936
spoken like a true robot my brother you have a place here where you are accepted
>>
>>24342862
do white people get less welfare than black people?

are white people on welfare system?
>>
>>24343936
Spitting words of wisdom my friend
>>
>>24343936
it doesn't have to be though

don't you have things that you enjoy in life? Or a goal you want to achieve?

>inb4 make the infidels pay
>>
>>24342017
don't try to fit in normie you do not belong here with your happy and fulfilling sex filled richneet life you are not robots like us miserable hopeless neets with no skills no passion and no hobbies you are not welcome here you are not welcome here you do not belong here
>>
>>24344044
Why bother? Even when we achieve those goals, it gets replaced by another. There is no happiness in constantly racing to be something bigger, something better.
>>
>>24344062
aren't you passionate about inventing new ways to fap or substitute a grill?
>>
>>24344083
So go with a hedonist approach instead of trying to be "something bigger, something better with no happiness"

the options are limitless
>>
I was a NEET for a little over a year and it fucking sucked. It was cool for the first two months but then it gets terrible.

>all friends are busy all the time
>can't make new friends
>bored all the time
>tired all the time
>depressed as fuck
>nothing is fun

You have all the time in the world but no energy to seize it.
>>
>>24344139

>tfw unhappy neet hedonist

the biggest of failures
>>
>>24344088
no, I'm a robot not a sad failed normie nothing brings me pleasure but normies in these threads would not understand and do not belong here they are not welcome here they are not wanted here
>>
>>24337749
Become a Uni prof and you'll get 4 months off.
Normal teacher and get 2 months off.
>>
>>24344199
what exactly is a robot?
>>
File: 1431397571624.png (46 KB, 669x649) Image search: [Google]
1431397571624.png
46 KB, 669x649
>Somehow I still had two friends left after high school
>They were both like me, content to be NEET and occasionally hang out with each other
>Two years ago one of them got a job
>Stopped seeing him, though he continued to hang out with other friends from high school
>Last friend got a job a year ago, continued to hang out with me
>Now he also has a girlfriend
>I keep turning him down when he is available, because I feel like I'm in the way

I'm honestly kind of happy about it, because he seems to be. I just can't face real life for extended periods of time every day, I've tried before. If I go to university I won't have the willpower to sit down and do the work at home. If I do end up with a job I'll end up just not showing up one day, because everything and everyone is terribly abrasive for me.

My father died recently, his one wish was for me to not have to scrape by for a living like he did, but I probably can't even do that. Sometimes I really hate myself, all I want to do is entertain myself and not have to deal with everyone else who seem to have no place for me out there.

I'm running out of money too, and my relationship with my family is only deteriorating. Most of the time I don't even care about any of this even though I know I can do something about it, I'm a fucking moron.
>>
>>24337558
>>24337655
You don't understand what freedom is, so long as you haven't been a NEET before and got a good college education, being a "wageslave" is the only true way to live.

Getting up early because you're excited for a new day of doing what you love is freedom

Being able to afford a big house and fund any hobby and buy essentially anything with your disposable income is freedom

Having the option to raise a family or just live luxuriously independently is freedom

Being able to travel anywhere in the world with not even slight difficulty in affordability is freedom

Having a choice of women who all desire you and your ambitious nature is freedom

Being able to do ANYTHING a NEET can do and even having the choice of being a NEET if you so please is freedom, but you wouldn't choose that ever, because why give up all these other freedoms you have? After all, you may be able to become a NEET whenever you please, but a NEET can never become you.
>>
>>24344356
not you you fucking failed normie scum
>>
ANNOUNCEMENT

Calling all board members, workers and NEETs alike. Starting this weekend, we are raiding every wagekek thread as it shows up.

Who is involved? So far Wewnonymous, the wewposter, the rapping pepe guy, and 3 others who do katana autistic fights.

Starts Saturday 11 am. Join the fight. Cleanse the board.
>>
>>24339940

>I need to win the lottery so bad. I wouldn't splurge. I'd just get basics and save the rest.

iktf

i plan to steal and sell stolen cars to get enough money to buy a home then work a low stress, easy part time job to make ends meet. there is no way i can take wageslaving much longer; i really have no other options
>>
>>24345025
How hard is it to ignore them? Ive been on r9k for a few years and ive only just recently entered wageslave threads out of curiosity and it's not that bad that you can't aimply ignore it
>>
>>24344025
Yes, and yes. I know this huge whale of a woman who's on welfare. She got a surgery (lapband I think, covered completely by state).
>>
>>24337209
>>24337217
Please explain where the difference between failed normie and robot lie? Or anyone else reading please explain.
>>
File: 13.jpg (778 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
778 KB, 1280x800
>>24337859
>NEETs calling out other NEETs on their bullshit
>"T-they must be faking it!"
You keep telling yourself that, NEEtkek.
>>
>>24344935
>being a "wageslave" is the only true way to live
>27 earning $14.00 here
I want to die, these normies at work pick on me.
Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.