[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Religion Hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: thusspokezarathustra.jpg (15 KB, 250x221) Image search: [Google]
thusspokezarathustra.jpg
15 KB, 250x221
ITT: Religion hate
>crusades
>9/11
>paris
>"religion=peace"
>fuck you godfags
>>
>Evolution
>Narcissistic Epidemia
>Richard Dawkins
>Faggot crying and bitching everyday
>Feminism
>Liberalism
>Morons that can't keep their mouth shut.
KEEP YOUR DAMN BELIEF FOR YOURSELF. ISN'T THAT MUCH FOR YOU TO COMPREHEND. HOLY SHIT
>>
File: 1437523028757.jpg (25 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1437523028757.jpg
25 KB, 228x221
>he beleives the crusades were about religion
topkek
the crusades were about reclaiming land
only way to organize people back then was under the banner of the cross is all
y'little dummy
I bet you believe the civil war was about slaves too
>>
File: pepe24.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
pepe24.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
Smells like /r/atheism in here. I can smell your fedoras already.
>>
>>24335053
People hate for absolutely no reason. Religion is one way for them to rationalize it, as is nationalism and ideology.
>Tl-dr people like killing each other
>>
>>24335053
>religion thread
>people only bashing monotheistic religions

It is easy to beat a dead horse that wasn't even that bad to begin with.
>>
>There're people on this thread right now who for some reason believe in souls and bullshit like god
Holy shit talk bout being a cukc
>>
>>24335370
I hate buddhists, Taoists, and Zoroastrians as well too and Hinduism.

Most monotheistic religions are dead at this point
>>
>>24335053
Anon you dont have a very deep understanding of history kiddo.

Throughout the entire Christian era, Christianity was an excuse, to do whatever the fuck a country actually wanted to do without being a warmonger/undiplomatic.

Catholic christianity served to unify European strength vs muslims and act as a regulator of European diplomacy.

Europe never actually believed anon

Btw I am religious, I grew up in a non-religious house but I decided to become a christian. I dont use religion to disprove shit or argue about it.
Religion is solely to help me cope with life and appreciate what I do have.

>faith is something you have or you dont have, that easy
>>
>still can't accept that people are allowed to believe things that he doesn't
>still believes that every religious person is the bad guy
Fucking fedorafags
>>
Atheism was the match that lit my already gas drenched heart ablaze.

Fuck Atheism as a religion, it strips all personality from the world and replaces it with diagrams and abstractions that take lifetimes of study to understand.

Non-scientists shouldnt try to answer fundamental questions with science, they should just listen to what Science has objectively proven, and go no further.
>>
File: 1423026748515.jpg (43 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1423026748515.jpg
43 KB, 499x499
*Ahem ( Clears throat)*

Mao And Stalin

*Drops Mic*
>>
>>24335258
RETARD
E
T
A
R
D
>>
>>24335319
>Going into Africa and claiming land that belonged to the natives there is reclaiming
>>
File: 1429221596340.jpg (364 KB, 1364x1170) Image search: [Google]
1429221596340.jpg
364 KB, 1364x1170
>>24335659
did literally nothing wrong ever
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.