[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would driving my fucking car against a wall or a tree be an effective
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: Car_crash_1.jpg (371 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Car_crash_1.jpg
371 KB, 1280x960
Would driving my fucking car against a wall or a tree be an effective way to kill myself ? I'm talking about a fast and painless death
>>
No it would be pretty stupid.
Just get a shotgun, or hire some kid to kill you.
>>
>>24334919
If I'm asking if I can use a car that's because I do not have any access to firearms, faggot

Moreover, a shotgun is a really bad tool to kill yourself. A simple 9mm gun is really better.

Please don't post on threads like this to give shitty advices
>>
>>24334880
Shotgun to head would be best.
The car thing seems really unreliable.
If you cant get a shotgun, jump off the tallest thing you can find.
>>
>>24334973
Shotguns make your whole head fucking disappear. A single bullet is too risky. You could end up a vegetable the rest of your life, which is probably worse than what you're dealing with now.
>>
>>24334973
>trusting 9mm parrabelum for anything
>>
>>24334880
You realize those things are designed to save you in case such an event occurs?
>>
>>24335009
As a vegetable, would one even have the awareness of being a vegetable?
>>
>>24335009
nothing is worse than feeling too uncomfortable to talk to women.
>>
Why am I the only one ever bringing up the option of jumping in front of a train, well laying with your head on the tracks. BOOM. Lights out.

You WILL die.
>>
>>24334880
Ask Nikki Catsouras.
>>
>>24335109
That's a really good idea actually. OP do this.
>>
>>24335109
I don't know about the rest of america, but my area doesn't have any running trains
>>
drive it in to oncoming traffic you donut
do you want to get whiplash or do you want to die
>>
>>24335109
Better yet if you can't force yourself to stay on the rails you can always drink a full bottle of vodka or any high percent alcoholic drink for that matter.
The alcohol will knock you out soon afterwards and you'll fall asleep on the rails
>>
>>24334880
If you have a car you can euthanize yourself without any risk of failure or harming others. Protip: it involves a full tank of gas and a long hose.

Please don't do this.
>>
>>24334973
get a gun, have some purpose in life. Then do the whole Harper-Mercer thing! So long robot!
>>
>>24334880
>Would driving my fucking car against a wall or a tree be an effective way to kill myself ?
No
> I'm talking about a fast and painless death
Hell no
>>
>>24334880
You'll probably kill somebody or hurt a tree. And you better know that: In every suicide atempt the suicidal feels everything in full. You'll suffer, in full. Remember that. Remember me.
>>
>>24334880
Crashed my car at 70mph into a wall with no seatbelt

Walked out with just a gashed open head

Guess I wasn't meant to die
>>
>>24335109
Don't be an ass. I killed a deaf guy with my train last December. You're a fucking prick if you use trains as a method of your demise.
>>
>>24334880
There was a guy locally who took his seatbelt off then hit a 18 wheeler head on at high speed. He died immediately, sell your car and buy an older cheaper car or take the air bag modules out before you go
>>
>>24335481
How do they determine that they died instantly?
>>
>>24335434
My man this is normie: the mindset.

What part of being dead do you not understand? Its not my problem anymore
>>
>>24335434
>I killed a deaf guy with my train last December.

Im just imagining you, an autist with an affinity for trains, beating to death a play date your moms set up.
>>
>>24335602
Fucking kek, thanks for that image
>>
>>24335577
Just because you're dead doesn't mean you should create a problem for others.

>>24335602
Imagine a guy getting every bone in his body broken and his leg cut off instead.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.