[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win The Jews and their degeneracy versus the Pious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: keus.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
keus.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
Who would win

The Jews and their degeneracy versus the Pious Muslims and their code of morality?
>>
File: tfw no terrorist refugee gf.webm (516 KB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
tfw no terrorist refugee gf.webm
516 KB, 404x720
I WANT TO SODOMIZE A SEMITE
>>
>>24334764
t. mohammed abdul
>>
>you will never have a qt islam gf
>>
Muslims aren't pious at all. On the "pious" side, they're torturing people for being gay, which even if you consider being gay a sin setting someone on fire or throwing them off a building for your own sadistic pleasure is 10 times more sinful, they're aggressive and regularly kill innocents forno reason other than the fact they can. On the other hand, we all know that Muslims are just as sinful as us, they just can't act it out under threat of being imprisoned or murdered. Muslim men are very lecherous often succumb to drug use, they just do it outside the public eye, and looking for about the internet for 3 seconds you know that muslim women are repressed to because there's millions of images of them with their burkas on while their husbands are out masterbating or sucking a dick. Which you can't blame them for really, imagine being stuck in a flat for 18 hours a day with nothing to do because women are also banned from doing pretty anything in muslamic countries.

Its just the same bullshit facade people have been playing for 6000 years.
>>
NUKE BOTH OF THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH !!
>>
>>24334824
There is lot of muslim women in my country and they are all fat and ugly, and they're also the only women I attract
You don't have to feel this feel, bro
>>
>>24334824
>tfw have one

It's definitely not for all guys. Actually most probably wouldn't be along with it.
>>
File: 1405964849253.gif (621 KB, 697x400) Image search: [Google]
1405964849253.gif
621 KB, 697x400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsCe_jSs0O8&ab_channel=AlisinaDarwisheyan
>>
>>24334824
>tfw spent 2 hrs on the phone talking with qt islam gf with a hot british accent (who is also slowly becoming less religious)

feels good man
>>
>>24334764
fuck it. I'll share a short yarn with you guys
> UKFag, white, aryan
> Dated a muslim girl in high school
> We kept it on the down low because we didn't want people making a big deal of it
> She had moderate muslim parents but strict muslim grandparents
> She called one night because her grandmother straight up called her a whore for wearing silver hairclips and nailpolish and made her copy out 20 pages of the quaran.
> Just giving you a picture of what her home life was like
> Anyway she would never eat pork, her arms and legs were always covered and she had to go to prayers with her parents at least 3 times a week.
> She could never lie to her parents, but she avoided telling them things that would make them mad if she could
> For instance, they never asked if she had a boyfriend, so she never told them
> She never said she was going to a male friends house after school, so she never told them
> She told me straight off the bat that she was in an arranged marriage and her parents had promised her to some guy she'd met a few times at gatherings who was 7 years older than her, but she wanted a unique experience while she was still young because chances were they'd move to a muslim country once they were married and that would be it.
> We took each others virginities one night and she insisted it be without a condom and I nut inside her, it was on her "safe day" which we both knew was still a massive risk, but she loved me and wanted to know that I was the first, even if I couldn't be her only.
> Her parents met me a few times and her dad all but said he would kill me if I disrespected his daughter but if I was a good little kaffur I was fine.
> Fuck you, I smashed your daughters back door in and left white footprints everywhere.
> I'm 26 now, this is now 7 years after we broke up. literally 3 weeks before her wedding.
> She's living well now in some shit hole middle eastern country, but has a big house
> Her husband will never know how hard he was keked.
>>
File: yum.jpg (28 KB, 612x306) Image search: [Google]
yum.jpg
28 KB, 612x306
I think the pic speaks for itself. Yumyumyum.

I'd lick these girls all over like a bluntwrap.
>>
>>24338234

y u posting dees wyte gurls mang
>>
File: 1446751535270.jpg (44 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1446751535270.jpg
44 KB, 300x300
>>24334764

Nuke them both senpai
>>
File: mmmm.jpg (46 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
one more. em em em em em. Who gives a shit if they're "degenerates"? They're hot and I *think* it's required for everyone in israel to join the military, so if anything, they have a stronger sense of "code" compared to mudslimes.

I mean, ffs, Muslim men have 5-6 wives and STILL go to fuck the goats. What do you think that says about the quality of muslim women?
>>
>>24338306
what do you think that says about the quality of the goats?
>>
>>24338046
oh, left out an important detail
> They got suspicious of me and asked her if I was interested in her
> She said they would have to ask me herself (because she wouldn't lie)
> I got approached by them after school on a friday, her dad claimed that he got out of work early and was picking up her daughter for prayers, and he took me to one side and asked me if I was interested in his daughter
> his face said that any answer I would give would not be good enough, he had that creepy "I know your game you little shit" smile that said even if I said no he would never allow me to hang out with her again.
> Panic
> "Uhm... well... not really..."
> Look back at best friend and girlfriend
> "I'm gay. Anisha never told you? my boyfriend is standing right next to her"
> Best friend looks at me in utter shock
> "Ryan, he thinks I'm straight."
> Please please please please please please mate cmon you cunt I've lent you 5 fucking PS2 games and you never gave them back don't fuck me now
> "Hah! What? Nisha you never told your dad we're gay?"
> please please please please please
> "Oh! uhm, well it's against the muslim way, and I didn't... are you mad?"
> He looks at her, then Ryan, then me
> "Well, I don't mind if they're gay... but as long as they're not filling your head with stupid thoughts"
> "No! they don't! (they're infidels dad, does it matter?)"
> She spoke the brackets in urdu
> her turns back to me
> "... sorry lad. I didn't mean to put you on the spot, come on Anisha, it's time to go"
> They leave, Ryan turns to me
> "Mate, if he asked for proof, would you have tried to kiss me"
> "Yeah, probably. it was either that or get wog lynched."
> "You fucking bender."
> "Would you have gone with it?"
> "... thank fuck we won't have to find out"
>>
>>24338252
theyre kikes in the IDF
>>
>>24338350
Great story m8. Not sarcastic either.
I still wish you were dead though you normie shit and if I could get my hands on you I'd do terrible fucking things.
>>
>>24338350
I would fight you until one of us is dead. You are the worst, shithead. Fuck off bastard!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.