[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going on a third date with a grill, and she seems excited.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: httsdfghj.gif (2 MB, 316x244) Image search: [Google]
httsdfghj.gif
2 MB, 316x244
I'm going on a third date with a grill, and she seems excited.

HOW THE FUCK DO I KISS HER?!?!?
>>
>>24334177
u jus do it faggot
>>
>>24334177
>third date
>hasn't kissed her
I hope you are like 16 because otherwise you should be at sex by now
>>
>>24334177
Pull out your dick and try as hard as you can to suck it
>>
No tongue just mouth to mouth
>>
>>24334177
be careful, grills are hot.
>>
>>24334177
You stare into her eyes and ask her "can I kiss you" with your eyes. It might sound weird but when you're there you will know what I'm talking about. You will see clearly if she says yes or no.
>>
>>24334212
This. Don't stick your tongue in her mouth. Just like suck on her lower lip. Trust me.
>>
>>24334177

If things go tense just be honest and say that you suck at dealing with those situations. She'll laugh/think you're cute/say she sucks too.

Then you do it and that's about it. At least that worked for me.
>>
Ask her kek
>>
>>24334177
I have no idea whatsoever. If you are actually a robot about to make it I suggest you ask /soc/.
>>
>>24334248
YEP. I'm glad others know this. Girls lose their goddamn mind when you successfully do this.

>>24334262
No, don't listen to this faggot. This is the worst fucking thing to ever do.
>>
>>24334261
First I'm gonna try to hold her hand for a while. I figure if she lets me do that, I'm in.

Good plan?
>>
>>24334177
Post pic of yourself or of girl
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 512x384
Well this is how i, lets say, pulled it off.

>go for a coffe and a walk with a girl i know likes me
>she confesses that she likes me and i tell her i like her too
Its kinda complicated so im not get into why she even felt the need to tell me she liked me for over a year
>we arange a date for the next day
>date coming to an end
>we take a seat on a bench in the park
>after some talking she asks me "so what comes next in a relationship"
>tell her i dont know since ive never been in a real relationship before
>she keeps forcing the question of what i think we should do next
>keep telling her i dont know and even if i did i wouldnt be able to do anything because i got traumatised as a kid when it comes to women
>she starts getting pissed because i refuse to tell her the thing she wants to hear
>i know she wants me to kiss her but i literally cant unless she tells me to
>tell her im 99% sure what she means but unless im 100% sure it aint gonna happen
>tell her i'd need to be drunk to do it while not completly sure
>she gets pissed after 5 more minutes of arguing and says "do you really have to be fucking drunk to kiss me!?"
>tell her "no" and kiss her
>we make out for a bit and i ask her "you happy now?"
>she looks at me like she wants to kill me
>say "im just kidding" and start kissing again
It may sound nice to some of you but it was so fucking awkward that we both started laughing at how stupid that was and told each other that we wont tell anyone about this
>>
She'll signal you out by maintained eye contact and short distance between both of your faces.

If you're unsure still then just be honest and tell her that you suck at these kind of things and that you want to kiss her because you like her.

If she's going to a fucking third date with you, it's pretty much OBVIOUS that she likes you m8. Just try to relax and have a nice time, generally your instincts will guide you
>>
stare into her eyes first, then go in for the kill
>>
File: 14 KB.jpg (14 KB, 419x304) Image search: [Google]
14 KB.jpg
14 KB, 419x304
>>24334478
Holy God

How fucking cringe

At least you got it in. Doesn't really help OP though
>>
File: questioning frog.png (6 KB, 411x387) Image search: [Google]
questioning frog.png
6 KB, 411x387
>going on a third date with a grill
ree

Seriously speaking, I'm really curious about this too. How does one initiate kissing or even secks?
>>
>>24334567
>How does one initiate kissing or even secks
A million little contextual clues will hint one way or another if the other person is thinking the same thing as you. You have to add them up and then take your chances.

Keep in mind though, that pretty much all of the time girls are expecting you to initiate or escalate. So if you're not sure, you fucken go for it m80 and see what happens. If she doesn't like it she will let you know, and then you respect it and try again the next date or when circumstances have changed.
>>
>>24334306

I don't think holding hands is a thing, but do as you feel like.

Holding hands should come after actually being engaged in a relationship.
>>
>>24334478
>tell her "no" and kiss her
>we make out for a bit and i ask her "you happy now?"
>she looks at me like she wants to kill me
>say "im just kidding" and start kissing again
This is just like one of my american romantic comedies
>>
>>24334177
>third date
>seems excited
>hasn't kissed her yet

Be careful OP girls are evil and tricky as fuck.

Sometimes they'll just hang out with you cause no one else will at the moment and they're bored as fuck. They don't care if you have feelings for them they know they could never have feelings for you and you're just a temporary person for a temporary time until someone else comes along to take your place.

Other times they will actually genuinely be interested in you, but they don't have the balls to tell you. Instead they drop the most vague and hard to read signals hoping you pick up on them and for god sake I hope you do. They give you a set number of chances and if you aren't able to read their signals well they will eventually lose interest and move on. Doesn't matter if you confess later that you do like them and that you had trouble with their signals, you already missed you chance and you're no longer a viable interest.

Another thing is maybe you did catch her signals and make your move and it went well for a bit but then suddenly, and for no reason, she lost interest. Why? Hard to say. Could be that you aren't what she wanted, you don't treat her like a fairytale princess, or you're simply not attractive enough and she feels she could do better. 100% of the time it is never her fault for not being interested and why should it be? There's always something wrong with you, some minuscule and ridiculous trait that makes you garbage in her eyes. She can never own up and tell you her true reason and just masks it behind stupid excuses.

I wish you luck OP but be careful. The female is a tricky creature
>>
File: 144wojakcry.png (323 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
144wojakcry.png
323 KB, 700x700
>>24334177
You ask her: "Can I kiss you?". That's the only way.
>>
Alright, I'm Going To impart upon your sweet ass the arcane knowledge of the Kiss (Level 12 Black Rite).

It is actually pretty fucking simple and easy and you're fucking stupid.

First off, I want you to secure a personal space for you two lovebirds. It doesn't have to be a dead zone, but it should give off a vibe that says "it's me and you"

Once you set this up, you've increased your chances and you're ready for the killing blow (Mont'Ka if you go on /tg/)

Now, you should try to kiss her. If you're wondering when, just go in when you feel the moment is right. Avoid the kiss at the end of the date like niggers avoid child support.

If she resists your smooth moves, you take a step back and try again later. Make a difference between a firm no and token resistance. If she's smiling while "resisting" you, it's token resistance. I have no idea why this shit happens, women are crazy and they probably have rape fantasies or whatever. Just follow what I said and you're sure to win.

Source: I got a blowjob on the first date.
>>
Don't listen to these fags. Here's the real deal: if you don't feel it, don't do it. It has to be natural.
>>
>>24334981
Nonononononono OP don't do this, this is a horrible idea.
You have to go in slowly when things are calm and quiet.
Asking breaks the whole mood.
>>
Dont listen to faggots,never ask her.Just kiss her.
Best to do it at end of the date,instead of saying goodbye, just look her into her eyes and kiss her.
>>
>>24335256
This right here. It's best when you're someplace with dim lighting, or when it's later in the day. If you're in a situation where you're sitting down side by side, it's even better, because she'll get comfortable being physically close with the rest of her body.
>>
>>24335185
>i got a bj on the first date
>taking advice fron niggas that date sluts
Yeah no
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.