[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do you go to Starbucks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: elastic.jpg (331 KB, 1280x694) Image search: [Google]
elastic.jpg
331 KB, 1280x694
How often do you go to Starbucks?
>>
>>24334097
Normie b8 thread???
>>
>>24334097

i don't

i quit drinking coffee a few months ago
>>
>>24334097
Op, that pic is super hot,
were did you find it?
>>
>>24334097
There's a Starbucks right by apartment. Just a little further down the road is a 7-11.

I go to 7-11 for coffee instead.
>>
>tfw gift card

Fuck damnit! They know I like coffee and I grind my own beans to French press. They somehow found the one gift shittier for a coffee lover than a keurig. At least my dumb bitch oneitis seemed to like it. She still hasn't sucked my dick yet though.
>>
Never bought anything in starbucks and only been inside one once.
Also don't drink coffee so...
>>
>>24334097
I used to go all the time because there was one right next to the bus stop. Small black coffee isn't too expensive, it's just those big fancy drinks everybody likes.
>>
Only when the line fir the local place is too long
>>
>>24334139
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWZGAExj-es
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vjPBrBU-TM
>>
>>24334097
I never step foot in that bsiness because of the maniac liberal CEO.

>>24334165
>At least my dumb bitch oneitis seemed to like it. She still hasn't sucked my dick yet though.

You are in the friendzone bro. You'll never get your dick sucked except out of pity.
>>
>>24334305

At this point I'll take a pity blowjob. I knew it was beta but I wasn't going to use it. I swear I'd hate her if I didn't love her.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.