[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rules for femanons to be more feminine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 14
File: 1374294183218.jpg (1 MB, 1984x2806) Image search: [Google]
1374294183218.jpg
1 MB, 1984x2806
1. Don't burp, fart, or spit in public.
2. Don't use profanity
3. Don't get any tattoos or piercings
4. Don't follow Hollywood or current music trends
5. Don't read brain rotting material such as celebrity magazines or escapist romance
6. Don't wear shorts or pants (traditional masculine clothing)
7. Always say thank you
8. Always make sure your room and general living space is clean
9. Don't drink caffeine
10. Try not to stay up past 11 and get as much sleep as possible
11. Don't participate in male sports/hobbies (including things like lifting weights)
12. Don't look for a job unless your husband is financially struggling and wants you to.
13. Keep political opinions to yourself, or only your husband if he enjoys talking to you about it.
14. Don't go to "hookup" areas like parties, bars, or clubs
15. Try not to walk or sit like a boy.
>>
Unfortunately I'm a black women so I kind of have to work
>>
>>24333981
no you don't

there are millions of men with jobs who would marry you if you presented yourself as a quality wife
>>
>>24334006
I don't want the bottom of the barrel. If I marry someone poor, I'd still have to work. What would be the point then?
>>
>>24334204
what on earth are you talking about

like i said, follow those rules and present yourself as a quality wife and a medium income man will be attracted to you and you won't ever have to work
>>
Real women don't exist anymore since at least 60 years. Even the remains of the silent generation has been corrupted by the modern life.
>>
what should you wear in the winter then?
>>
>>24334274
stockings
>>
>>24333884
OP I feel for you with that strange perception on how you deem a woman feminine.

I hope you go outside to a reality check.
>>
>>24333884
>tfw can't look qt in a dress because masculine build
thanks dad
>>
If a male did all of those things /r9k/ would consider him a beta kek.

Why are your acceptable actions and mannerisms dictated at birth instead of chosen by the individual?
>>
>>24333884
Nothing changed really.
Except 13

Other then that I'm very based
>>
>>24333884
fuck off you drippy self-important faggot
>>
>>24334316
i do go outside and i'm grossed out at how masculine girls are

main problem is girls watch tv and listen to music and think that's the way they should be

>>24334331
>If a male did all of those things /r9k/ would consider him a beta kek.

obviously, why would a guy act like a girl?
>>
>>24334331
Tumblr please leave
>>
>>24333884
God you're into boring cunts
>>
>>24334361
But the way men and women act is just a fabrication of society because of peer pressure.

Humans in their natural animal state don't exhibit these behaviors at all, they're just told that they have to act a certain way throughout childhood and accept it.

Why can't I lift weights as a girl? This has actual health benefits but you don't want me to do it just because of some arbitrary bullshit. If you grew up in a different culture that promoted strength and wellness in everyone, you wouldn't think the way you do. And why can't a male choose to not burp, fart or spit in public? Why is that feminine instead of polite?
>>
>>24334392
on the contrary, a girl like that would be the most pleasant and lovable to be around

the modern woman is anything but fun
>>
>>24334361
Because I have a mental illness that makes me want to take hormones to become a girl
>>
>>24334392
>he wants "excitement" in a relationship

have fun when a borderline/bipolar stacey fucks your shit up
>>
>>24334412
>But the way men and women act is just a fabrication of society because of peer pressure.

>Humans in their natural animal state don't exhibit these behaviors at all, they're just told that they have to act a certain way throughout childhood and accept it.

bullshit bullshit bullshit.

your mind is way too pozz'd. please read more about human history and less "modern philosophy"

those are the jews trying to make everything into one boring grey mass.

>Why can't I lift weights as a girl? This has actual health benefits but you don't want me to do it just because of some arbitrary bullshit.

girls should be soft. there are plenty of ways to be healthy as a girl without doing masculine things.

>And why can't a male choose to not burp, fart or spit in public? Why is that feminine instead of polite?

I don't do it because you're right, it isn't polite. But it's more important for girls, because girls aren't supposed to be rough.
>>
>>24334416
This.
The narcissistic, Histrionic cunt era has to end.
>>
whats wrong with drinking tea? also are the girls who drink pumpkin spice lattes being masculine?
>>
>>24334544
tea is okay, the main problem are things like coffee and soft drinks

>also are the girls who drink pumpkin spice lattes being masculine?

not familiar with that sorry, but you should be able to come to a good conclusion
>>
>>24334544
I think OP was talking about girls who drink several cups of coffee a day. Tea is fine.
>>
File: 1446752388301.jpg (991 KB, 3456x2304) Image search: [Google]
1446752388301.jpg
991 KB, 3456x2304
>tfw find a youtube channel of a good Christian wife that talks about "submitting" to your husband (and not in a BDSM kind of way)
>tfw she is like 40 years old and looks hotter than most 20 somethings
>tfw she is pretty much the perfect wife that I will never get (and honestly also don't deserve)
>>
>>24334450
But humans existed before language, society and culture. Humans existed before agriculture and settlements.

Do you really think it was important for ancient humans to not burp or fart in public? It just comes out naturally, same with animals. You have to be essentially trained not to, because after thousands of years of human civilization the fabricated notion that it is wrong became more widespread. Why is it unfeminine to use profanity when language is entirely invented by humans? Language is completely unrelated to your physical biology, why should men be able to communicate some words/concepts out loud but not women?

Your idea of what is masculine and feminine is just invented.
>>
>>24334589
what if I want to submit to a man that's wise, insightful, etc and has a good heart? if they're a "beta male" that's just as insecure and just as confused about life as I am then how can I follow their lead?
>>
>>24334412
>Humans in their natural animal state don't exhibit these behaviors at all
All over the animal kingdom we can see females and males of a certain species acting in different ways. But I'm sure they are all just being influenced by their evil patriarchal animal society that tells them how to act.
>>
>>24333884
Does this also apply to trannies?
>>
>>24334611
you live in civilization now

these virtues are not social constructs, the human mind and what we like and dislike has been studied and perfected for thousands of years

returning to barbarity is not what will make us happy.

look at the high point of western civilization before the enlightenment. that was when the average person was at their happiest, even without as much money and technology we have now.
>>
File: tumblr_np8936M9fH1uvjclyo1_500.gif (818 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np8936M9fH1uvjclyo1_500.gif
818 KB, 500x281
>>24333884
>Complete tomboy entire life
>Get keked by gf
>People consider me too brash/abrasive to be around or form a relationship with
>Hate life constantly alone no friends
>Considering just deciding to stop acting how I normally do and just try being feminine and proper and trying to date a boy
Should I just do it.. The loneliness has been fucking crippling
>>
>>24334658
yes. you'll be much happier
>>
>>24334628
I'm not disputed that there are feminine and masculine behaviors at all. Just that OP's idea of feminine is imagined.

Masculine behaviors are peeing standing up, being more aggressive / competitive towards other males, wanting sex more. Feminine behaviors are giving birth, having more fluctuating emotional states, things like that. Behaviors directly influenced by hormones or physical biology. Any other behavior is not a gendered behavior, but one that is attributed to a gender arbitrarily.
>>
>>24333884
can i get on the subway naked
>>
>>24334691
you should absolutely not
>>
>>24334674
>Don't go to "hookup" areas like parties, bars, or clubs
How would I go about trying to find someone anyways..
Not going to school, just working two part times and sitting inside on computer in my free time..
And no matter how hard I try I can't find 90%+ of males attractive..
>>
>No caffeine
This I don't even understand

>>24334658
Probably not. You'll end up hating yourself and the friends you may make wont like you for you. There's such thing as improving yourself, and then there's turning yourself into something you're not.
>>
File: 2_67.jpg (28 KB, 300x438) Image search: [Google]
2_67.jpg
28 KB, 300x438
>>24333884
I'm a female traditionalist and I don't get some of your points. A lot of this is general manners that everyone should follow, such as 1, 2, 7, 8. Or modernity that no one should participate in, such as 3, 4, 14. Same makes no sense, such as 7--what are women to wear in winter? Further, pants and shorts can hardly be said to be masculine. In much of history both have been worn by everyone, do you think hunter-gatherer women wore dainty skirts, or that in very hot periods of the earth's history (similar to today) such as in the bronze age, that women never wore shorter clothing? The archaeological record even proves the existence of shorter clothing in these eras in both men and women. Pictured for example, is a modern reconstruction of the Egtved girl's clothing from the bronze age. And men were often completely shirtless.

I don't understand point 9. How is caffeine masculine? I'm curious your argument against women taking it, it doesn't seem to make sense unless it is a general argument against stimulants in which case it does not make logical sense to be solely targeted towards women.

>>24334361
>main problem is girls watch tv and listen to music and think that's the way they should be
Since when in history do girls not listen to music? Music has been enjoyed by all cultures, by both genders, in all of history, and all cultures have had women who create music as well. As for TV, that's not healthy for anyone.
>>
>>24334723
as long as you're a girl and you're doing something, there will be many good men who want to talk to you and wish to make you his wife.

it's easier as a girl to go to these areas and watch all the alphas try to project their masculinity on you, I know, but these men are no good and you will lose your purity.

>And no matter how hard I try I can't find 90%+ of males attractive..

that's a big problem. guys shouldn't be that ugly if you're lonely.
>>
>>24334719
what thats bullshit man fuck that im doing it
everyone sees my pussy and butt so wutt it aint gon blind no one no sir it wont
>>
>>24333884
But I like caffeine and staying up late, I literally do everything else you mentioned though.
>>
>>24334753
like I said, returning to barbarity is not what we need.

we should be constantly improving femininity, not copying what people in the past did due to lack of technological and scientific advances

>Since when in history do girls not listen to music?

I didn't mean no music, just mainstream music that emphasizes going to clubs and dancing and other gross things.
>>
>>24334787
if it's something that you feel is ingrained into you then it doesn't matter too much.
>>
File: By The FJord 937.jpg (216 KB, 1000x728) Image search: [Google]
By The FJord 937.jpg
216 KB, 1000x728
>>24334807
Your view of early humans, of traditional humans, is very ignorant if you think barbarity is a bad thing. Barbarity is the natural state of man. We are made to live rurally and agriculturally. This is tradition and if you disagree with it, I think you can hardly be an authority on what is feminine for women, because you have no love for tradition, and are an ignorant, modern man.

>>24334807
>I didn't mean no music, just mainstream music that emphasizes going to clubs and dancing and other gross things.
Then you should emphasise this. Rules are not meant to be vague. I am a musician and it looks ridiculous to me when you say I shouldn't listen to music, at all, when I am just doing something women have been doing since far, far before recorded history.
>>
>>24333884
How is tea not feminine? I love tea and all things to do with it.
>>
>>24334658
become my gf :3
>>
File: 1439214173001.png (351 KB, 1311x465) Image search: [Google]
1439214173001.png
351 KB, 1311x465
>>24334910
>Barbarity is the natural state of man

You're wrong on this.

Read pic related.

Civilization is unnatural and we cannot allow society to go unregulated, like we're seeing right now, or else your society becomes a Brazil. It's just the way our brains are.

When women go to seek out partners in the barbarian state of nature, they don't seek our virtuous men, they seek out "alpha" men.
>>
thank god anon is there to clear this up for women once and for all
everyone was beginning to be super confused about shit
>>
>>24334945
Tea is fine, I was mostly referring to girls that drink a lot of coffee and soda.
>>
>>24333884
Please go back to your Reddit circle jerk. You obviously can't handle 4chan without shitposting
>>
mfw most of the beta keks here never seen a girl.
>>
>>24335077
lol, what a terrible attempt at fitting in
>>
>>24334233
not true if you are ugly
>>
>>24333884
OP is muslim

Geeeeeeeeetout
>>
>>24335113
majority of men are willing to bypass flaws in a girl if she presents herself beautifully

>>24335139
>only muslims are allowed to be traditional

Fuck off and stop working for the enemy.
>>
>>24333884
>14. Don't go to "hookup" areas like parties, bars, or clubs

more than femenine is how not to be an immoral filthy whore... so bless

also i think girls should go to parties and all, but its the way women act in these environments. While classy, femenine women will chose to have a good time, dance, talk and all, some will chose to search for sex-partners and you know the rest.

As a European, the West is losing its morals and good religious values more than we should be. All the liberalism isnt good for our society, we re turning barbarically lacking in standards.
>>
The cutest most feminine thing you can do is hate conflict to the point you'll apologize for things that aren't your fault or beg people to stop fighting.
>>
File: Fra_Hardanger_Gude.jpg (134 KB, 600x488) Image search: [Google]
Fra_Hardanger_Gude.jpg
134 KB, 600x488
>>24335013
This isn't true that you "Africanise" people through barbarity at all, and I can only see that rubbish you are spreading around as an attempt at destroying tradition. It's also complete nonsense to say we are "evolved for life in the jungle" when we do not even knowwhere humans originate. The earliest species of primate is Asian, and in particular, Europeoid and all non-African haplogroups are not descended from haplogroups A or B and possess separate common ancestors. (Source: Klyosov, A. & Rozhanskii, I. (2012). Re-Examining the "Out of Africa" Theory and the Origin of Europeoids (Caucasoids) in Light of DNA Genealogy. Advances in Anthropology, 2, 80-86.)

It simply depends what your society allows selection for. Is violent "thug" and "gang-banger" behaviour selected for? Then of course they will be successful and pass on their genes and behaviour. But why should a culture of barbarism, as in the original meaning of a non-Romanlike culture that is small, traditional, non-industrial and agricultural and sustains itself off of hunter gathering and small amounts of agriculture, reward that behaviour? I don't think most in history have, since that behaviour generally does not encourage co-operation. And in Europe where I am most knowledge, tribes of early humans were not at all violent and we have evidence to the contrary.

There is no proof that women will seek only "alpha" rather than virtuous men in that kind of society.
>>
>>24335226
nah, all parties are bad.

dancing is decadence, it's unnnatural and gross.

>As a European, the West is losing its morals and good religious values more than we should be. All the liberalism isnt good for our society, we re turning barbarically lacking in standards.

truth, history books will teach hitler's loss as the death of western civilization
>>
>>24335285

Well we cant just lock them at home anon. Besides it would be stupid to have a party without women
>>
File: I_am_disppoint.gif (2 MB, 271x276) Image search: [Google]
I_am_disppoint.gif
2 MB, 271x276
This is why you faggots din't have girlfriends.
>>
>>24334658
Forcing a tomboy to wear ridiculous frilly dresses and act demure and subservient is my fetish. So basically you should totally do that and make threads about it.
>>
>>24333884
>. Don't burp, fart, or spit in public.
This one is ok, men shouldn't either.
>2. Don't use profanity
No, fuck you.
>3. Don't get any tattoos or piercings
Certain tattoos can even accentuate femininity.
>4. Don't follow Hollywood or current music trends
? What does this have to do with femininity?
>5. Don't read brain rotting material such as celebrity magazines or escapist romance
Reading romance novels is tradionionally percieved as feminine. Let me guess, you also don't want us to read philosophical books or scientific books as to not hurt our weak feminine brains? What are we allowed to read?
>6. Don't wear shorts or pants (traditional masculine clothing)
Lol yeah no
>7. Always say thank you
Basic manners. Men should also always thank a person that has been kind of polite towards them.
>8. Always make sure your room and general living space is clean
So now you not only want to dictate how people have to act, but also how they should take care of their own personal home?
>9. Don't drink caffeine
What is even the reasoning for this one? It makes no sense.
>10. Try not to stay up past 11 and get as much sleep as possible
Again, why? Wat?
>11. Don't participate in male sports/hobbies (including things like lifting weights)
Why is this? Would you not want a gf who is interested in the things you do?
>12. Don't look for a job unless your husband is financially struggling and wants you to.
Yeah, fuck that. You should never depend on someone else entirely. Especially in todays society it is not at all clever to completely depend on your S.O financially
>13. Keep your political opinions to yourself (...)
Again, why is this? Since when is being well-informed about current events not feminine?
>14. don't go to clubs, bars
Socializing is not feminine?
>15.
"To be more feminine, don't move or sit in a masculine - aka the opposite of feminine - way." Thanks for clearing that up m8.

Rename this "Rules for femanons to be more like a girl I would like to date"
>>
File: sexualrevolution3.jpg (120 KB, 780x552) Image search: [Google]
sexualrevolution3.jpg
120 KB, 780x552
>>24335281
usually, women would have had to forced to live with a man in order to survive. this isn't the case anymore, and would take a radical change in society to go back.

the truth is, if left purely to their own devices, women will choose to be a part of a high class man's harem rather than an average man's wife. it's the sad reality

>>24335357
well you sound shrill and gross to be around

I hope you rethink your way of life but it looks like you're a lost cause
>>
>>24335401
>well you sound shrill and gross to be around
Actually, most people consider me very polite and, yes, even feminine. I can have an opinion, use profanity and discuss politics without coming off as gross or shrill because I am actually a real, whole person who is able to charm people without submitting to a weird set of rules that most people would find rather boring and offputting. The girl you are describing is very one-dimensional. Real people are not. I can be dainty and feminine and submissive, and I can also be loud and opinionated and passionate. I can sew and knit in my free time just as well as I can do traditionally masculine things because I am not socially retarded and mentally fucked enough to have to confine to a specific set of rules to know what kind of person I am.
>>
>>24335401
Give me a source on both of those claims because as far as I'm concerned both are complete nonsense, and you can't provide a source because of it, beyond /r9k/ "redpill" pictures. Women were absolutely not "forced to live with men in order to survive" any more than men were forced to live with women to survive; this is the nature of co-operative tribes (tribe, in the way I am using it, referring even up to a tribe of a hundred thousand). And there is absolutely nothing to support the statement that women would rather be part of a harem rather than an average man's wife. Though, why should women go for average men? Ideally only the strongest, smartest, and most beautiful men and women would reproduce, so that we improve with every generation. You also state it would require a radical change in society to go back but yet you want women in society to all radically change which is contradictory, in what world do you envision all women following your "rules" without radical change?
>>
>>24335480
>hurr durr if you don't yell and cuss you're boring

when will this fucking modern meme end?

good lord you people
>>
>>24334658
Find a new gf, or consider femdom. Maybe youre just an alpha female with no tribe.
>>
>>24335480
you sound like an annoying bitch
>>
File: 1442273818694.png (83 KB, 1858x403) Image search: [Google]
1442273818694.png
83 KB, 1858x403
>>24335492
>Though, why should women go for average men? Ideally only the strongest, smartest, and most beautiful men and women would reproduce, so that we improve with every generation.

this is what that image up there addresses

we are not "improving," do you get it?

there is a fundamental flaw in female nature that is anti-civilization

hence why all great societies have it so men choose their partner and not the other way around, that's how western civilization flourished

your "natural selection" will just result in women sleeping with a bunch of drug dealers and brown people to the point where your society becomes a violent mudhole like brazil or haiti.
>>
>>24335559
bless you anon, every word you just typed was gold.
close to that quad
>>
>>24335515
Who the fuck said that? I know plenty of people who don't yell or cuss. What's boring is not being able to decide for yourself who you want to be as a person. It's not boring to not cuss, but it is, for example boring if you are unable to converse (or are limited in conversation) because it is considered "impolite" to have a passionate opinion on politics or whatever else the topic may be.

>>24335532
Yeah, I probably do right now, but literally no one who knows me IRL has ever said something like that about me. I know the bad things that people say about me behind my back, and being annoying or bitchy really, really isn't one of them. I'm not the same person on r9k as I am in real life, obviously.
>>
>>24335559
you see, nobody fucking cares. it doesn't matter if it ruins your pretty little perfect world in which even 2/10 guys like you get to fuck a hottie. women have the ability to make their own decisions, and if they choose to make bad decisions, so be it. don't even pretend you care about "humanity improving". that's bullshit. you're just bitter, and even if the world worked the way you want it to, by the time humanity has "improved" you will be long dead. so just enjoy things while you can instead of bitching and moaning about the world.
>>
>>24335349
>Tfw had to go to formal events recently for second job
>Tfw forced to wear long elegant purple dress with full makeup including lipstick
>Tfw this weekend had to wear long elegant corset/dress
>Kept stepping on it
Reeeeeee dresses are fucking lame and I hate them

>>24335522
Yeah thats what I was thinking, maybe I should just try to find a cuteboy, except most cuteboys are gay or far away
>>
>>24335619
no, you've been brainwashed from a young age that the apparent "norm" are girls who are polite and submissive, and to bring "color" to your life you have to act like a shrill harpy in order to be "independent"

>>24335672
"A society grows great when old men plant trees they will never know the shade of"

Sorry, but I don't share your indvidualistic hedonism.
>>
File: 1447229533286.jpg (66 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
1447229533286.jpg
66 KB, 400x302
>That feel when I already do all these things except I work
>That feel when I never realized I was such a prissy stereotype
>>
>>24335729
>that the apparent "norm" are girls who are polite and submissive, and to bring "color" to your life you have to act like a shrill harpy in order to be "independent"
uh.... no? I have not been taught that. at all. thanks for trying to psychoanalyze me, but you're on the wrong track. I just enjoy being able to express my thoughts and feelings freely and without any restrictions.

>>24335729
>"A society grows great when old men plant trees they will never know the shade of"
Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're never gonna plant any trees. All you're gonna do is keep on living your sad life, most likely without any real companionship and then die without having accomplished a single thing in the long run, like most people. deal with it. you wouldn't be here if you were a truly great mind and a "do-er"
>>
>>24335767
LONDON
O
N
D
ORIGINAL
N
>>
>>24335767
you browse 4chan which means you are violating rules 5, most likely 10, definitely 11, most likely 13.

stop saying shit like this to get internet points on r9k. you're making a fool of yourself.
>>
>>24335723
Ooh. Did you struggle to stay polite and non-confrontational? Did you have to let men hold doors for you?
>>
>>24333884
But op, you forgot

Always submit to your husband, your captain, God, and leader

Always wear a full face of makeup, until he goes to sleep so he never sees you anything but beautiful

Greet your SO at the door, take off his coat, shoes, and rub his feet while he drinks a martini you just made

Have a cheerful disposition, even if there are problems

And visit us on /r/redpillwomen aka home of the spineless manipulative cunts
>>
>>24335818
you're most likely right that I won't be happy in life and probably won't have a partner, but I do genuinely wish to help somehow make the world a better place.
>>
>>24335901
Red pill children want to basically fuck as many people as possible.

It's not civilized and it won't make you happy. I hate those irritating fucks.
>>
>>24335902
>but I do genuinely wish to help somehow make the world a better place.
this is wish you can easily fulfill. volunteer, help people that are actually in need right now, start work at a crisis hotline, anything that actually helps people that are alive right at this moment. our existance doesn't matter outside the tiny cosmos of people we know and people we meet. we are irrelevant to anyones life that we have not directly influenced. so if you want to make the world a better place don't refrein from doing it because it is not "big" enough. you might even find a loving, kind and not annoying-and-gross girl along the way, if you stop being such an autist. i wish you all the best, anon.
>>
>>24336054
wow, those fucking typos. i apologize, i just painted my nails and can't type right.
>>
testing my intuition

OP is a black weeb
>>
>>24333884
>1. Don't burp, fart, or spit in public.
Fart can happen, but I don't burp or spit
>2. Don't use profanity
yeah no
>3. Don't get any tattoos or piercings
Safe
>4. Don't follow Hollywood or current music trends
Got that one
>5. Don't read brain rotting material such as celebrity magazines or escapist romance
Safe here too
>6. Don't wear shorts or pants (traditional masculine clothing)
I wear shorts sometimes, never pants though. I hate fucking pants. I usually wear skirts. They are comfy
>7. Always say thank you
Yes, always say Ma'am and Sir, my dad didn't want a rude daughter
>8. Always make sure your room and general living space is clean
I can't live in a pigsty
>9. Don't drink caffeine
I drink Ginger Ale and Coke so...
>10. Try not to stay up past 11 and get as much sleep as possible
Yeah no, sorry man. I stay up late constantly
>11. Don't participate in male sports/hobbies (including things like lifting weights)
I play vidya gaems and play D&D you decide
>12. Don't look for a job unless your husband is financially struggling and wants you to.
No, I work, I have a job
>13. Keep political opinions to yourself, or only your husband if he enjoys talking to you about it.
I hate politics I'm good with this one
>14. Don't go to "hookup" areas like parties, bars, or clubs
Nope, I don't want AIDS
>15. Try not to walk or sit like a boy.
Define that.
When I wear shorts I don't sit with my legs together all the time, but when I wear a skirt, I sit with my legs together. But as for walking? I don't know what you mean. I walk like this- Left, Right, Left, Right etc.
>>
>>24336054
yeah he's the autist
>>
>>24336095
stop trying to get internet points you're embarassing yourself
>>
>>24336054
those things are all irrelevant and need waiting lists

i'd rather deal with the deeper problems that actually make most people unhappy

>>24336093
no, white
>>
>>24336106
never said i wasnt a fuckin autist aswell
>>
>>24334580
I dunno about you, but I get horrible withdrawals when I don't drink coffee.
>>
op here, leaving for a 2 and a half hour class

probably going to 404 before I can respond to you after this
>>
>>24333884
I try not to
fuck you
safe
techno interests me tho
techno interests me tho
skirts are nice
go away, you don't deserve to be thanked
fuck that
I need my drugs
because I don't do that
sorry, but I like playing records for people
I don't want a husband
I don't care about what you like and I'll damn well shit on every political movement all I like
sorry, but I host parties
I have no idea what that means.
>>
>>24334412
The good thing about girls lifting weights is that they will never get huge without taking any kind of steroids.
>>
File: 1446403916818.jpg (81 KB, 524x798) Image search: [Google]
1446403916818.jpg
81 KB, 524x798
>>24335840
The only one out of those you could argue I break is reading brain rotting material. Even then, I don't think that was what he meant. I go to bed at 10pm because I wake up early for work, and I don't see how imageboards are a male hobby. They're not really a hobby.
>>
>>24333884
I agree with some of these and not so much others.

Particularly in interested in the rationale behind caffeine?

It's in a lot more than you probably realize and a bit of a pain to avoid.
>>
>>24334392
enjoy your "liberated" females who fucked the whole town and who thinks she is "one of the guys". She is going to be hanging out with guys she use to make out with.
>>
>>24336467
Anonymous imageboards are male hobbies though.

>>24336530
Not op but presumably you're supposed to be calm and demure instead of hyper. Also maybe you're supposed to be a natural escape from modern society instead of being similarly chemically dependent and fucked up.
>>
>>24336640
I mean, tea has caffeine in it...
>>
>>24336467
Do you have small feet?
>>
>>24336653
Ever seen someone hyped up on tea?
>>
>>24336640
>Anonymous imageboards are male hobbies though

Anon, I hate to tell you this, but this doesn't count as a hobby.
>>
>>24336677
The rule is "Don't drink caffeine".
>>
>>24333884
>Don't participate in male sports/hobbies (including things like lifting weights)
>13. Keep political opinions to yourself, or only your husband if he enjoys talking to you about it.

I agree with all of your points apart from these two. I'd want my wife to be as physically competent as humanly possible, in case anyone broke into the house while just her and the children are there. Also, in the past, noblewoman were expected to be capable of holding extensive philosophical dialogues. As long as her opinion is well informed and she isn't pushy about it, I wouldn't mind her talking politics.

That having been said, because I'm so traditional I can't imagine marrying a woman with political views that far away from mine.
>>
File: smile.jpg (47 KB, 644x514) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
47 KB, 644x514
>this thread and the boys in it
>>
>>24336677
I dunno, but I have experienced coffee-esque hypomania after drinking a couple pots of black tea.
>>
>>24336734
>implying it isn't the femanons who are INCREDIBLY salty

most of what OP posted is feminine traits. If you don't want to be feminine, don't follow his suggestions.
>>
>>24333884
Don't be mean or antagonistic or negative for no reason. Women seem to think this behaviour is display or confidence, assertiveness. It isn't. Stop thinking "i'm a bitch" is a positive trait.
>>
>>24336779
I like bitchiness if it's in good humour honestly

always refreshing when a girl can handle a bit of banter
>>
File: guesswho.jpg (42 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
guesswho.jpg
42 KB, 642x361
>>24336752
You're right. Let's redo it:
>this thread and the boys and girls in it
>>
>>24336813
the boys in the thread are being quite reasonable desu senpai
>>
>>24336714
I thought you were saying there was nothing male about it. I misread. (Confronting me about this instead of just accepting defeat and trying to make everyone happy is pretty non-feminine though)

>>24336720
Autism is a masculine trait stop it.
>>
>>24333884
OP you summarized some of my feelings exactly. Literally my ideal women in some aspects. I don't think there's anything wrong with 4 and 5, but i guess you believe in the cause and effect sort of thing? Like if they read this, they'll become that.

Your list in this modern world however is unrealistic. I like girl women, and I know a few that don't follow common trends...a great filter for the common trash is that women who generally wear skirts, or dresses daily are usually the ones that are more traditional like you have stated in your list.
>>
>>24336862
You are terribly picky.
>>
>>24334637
You're a degenerate, so no.
>>
>>24333884
>Don't read brain rotting material such as celebrity magazines or escapist romance
That's literally a feminine trait though and it has been for the longest time, see madame bovary
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.