[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Fembot Meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 894x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 894x504
Who is perpetrating it and why
>>
File: jaygarrick.jpg (241 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
jaygarrick.jpg
241 KB, 720x480
It's not a meme. Fembots are real.
>>
>>24334118
If they aren't virgins they aren't fembots.
>>
>>24334136
>implying there aren't tons of female virgins who post here
>>
>>24334151
>tons of female virgins
>here

Ok buddy
>>
>>24334118
women can't ever be lonely.

It's impossible. Even if they're horribly deformed and ugly, they will still get a line of men wanting to be their "savior".
>>
>>24334181
Yes there are.
>>
>>24334266
just because a woman is a virgin doesn't make her a robot

women can't be lonely. They just have to say "I'm a female virgin looking for a bf" and they'll get tons of men wanting them.
>>
NO GIRL ON THE INTERNET.
you know the rule.
>>
>>24334266
There's probably some but not tons

And anyway that doesn't make them robots. A girl can post any thread she wants and get guys lined up trying to talk to her. A robot posts a thread and there aren't tons of girls trying to talk to them.

"Fembots" have it too easy to be robots
>>
>>24334310
No one said that, just saying girls aren't robots. The power dynamic is too different

Good meme tho friendo
>>
>>24333601
/lgbt/, they are trying to gain more support.

/lgbt/ faggots are the jews of 4chan.
>>
No grills on the Internet

We all know this REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24334266
Virgin females would have guys chomping at the bit to talk to them.
Non-virgin females have had sex.

Therefore, there's no such thing as a female robot.
>>
File: 007.jpg (148 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
148 KB, 1200x675
>>24333601
Technology really is amazing.
I remember watching that tech demo a year or so ago.
I wonder how much progress they've made since then. Why are you even talking about women when this technology is advancing?
>>
>>24334343
See please:
>>24334341
>>
>>24334349
>implying attention from robots is worth anything
>>
>>24334349
Men want qt virgins. I'm hideous, and have a boring personality, and I'm extremely clingy and insecure, no one wants that despite me being a virgin.
>>
>>24334401
So you're:
>implying Fembots attention has way more value than robots
>QED: Fembots are not robots
>>
>>24334356
Why? Coz I'm a sad bitter depressed man
>>
>>24334430
You're on r9k, you're not alone with that outlook.
>>
>>24334410
I guarantee you would have an easier time of it than an equivalent robot
>>
>>24334410
Date me. This is a serious offer if we live close by.
>>
>>24334415
I don't value their attention more. If other robots choose to do so, that is their problem.
>>
>>24334492
Ok maybe not you but don't lie like you don't know what I'm talking about
>>
>>24334480
Where are you located? And are you kind and friendly?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.