[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the camp of saints
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: slavichair.jpg (42 KB, 481x720) Image search: [Google]
slavichair.jpg
42 KB, 481x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

Robots have you seen the video that's some surreal shit right here
>>
>>24333581
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

hurts to watch. im not even white. but maybe i am.
>>
>>24333693
just look at the gimmedats negros
>>
>>24333581
>>24333693

I was thinking the same thing as Donald, the refugees are all mostly young men.

It's a takeover by sheer numbers.
>>
>>24333815
Poland is thinking of training the young men and sent them to Syria to fight
>>
it looks like a preview for the new IMAX film
>>
If you're a "feminist" and reading this, hear me out.

You have to be crazy to think Feminism will survive this huge "immigration" of young men refugees from a 3rd world.

Women's right are a 1st world concept, remember this.

Watch the video and see the sources cited for the rapes on local women being done by immigrants.

You make fun of us "beta males" but lmao we are your best defense against a 3rd world mass invasion by immigration.

Those European leaders are nuts. What if all the locals just left and came to America? Those leaders can enjoy ruling over their newly Islamic 3rd world nation.
>>
feminism will die a violent death when Islam arrives
>>
>>24333850
>>24334066
I don't think even feminists are moronic enough to think that feminism will survive the Islamic takeover.
>>
>>24334066

fuck off we're full. keep your ugly women too
>>
File: 6707161609_cd5a33f34d_o.jpg (332 KB, 1280x952) Image search: [Google]
6707161609_cd5a33f34d_o.jpg
332 KB, 1280x952
>>24334087
Dude I'm an American
>>
>>24334112

sure you are. poo poo derka derka
>>
>>24334120
I'm in Arkansas right now Hans
>>
File: treasonous whores.jpg (365 KB, 620x2900) Image search: [Google]
treasonous whores.jpg
365 KB, 620x2900
>>24333850
>>24334066
>>24334080
Feminists don't even want to be feminists deep down, they want to be subjugated by men and are just acting out, they'll be happy to live their days in bondage as concubines for muslim alphas.

Basically, they've tested white men and judged them unworthy.
>>
>>24334133
>>24334140

im gonna report you to the fbi, mohammed.
>>
>>24334153
Not even the same Guy I'm the guy who posted the Thread.
>>
feminists can never make fun of r9k again.

there's an entire religion based on autism and oppression its called Islam.

i bet it was fun poking fun at us while Islam was invading Europe by the millions.
>>
>>24334140
>dat wishful thinking
lol
>>
>>24334172
Women respect strength, Islam is strong, feminists secretly admire muslims (look at Merkel or any other lefty bitch) and want to open the borders, and their legs, to the jihadi stallions.
>>
>>24334234

they hate autists though. islam makes r9k look like a sensitive chad in comparison.
>>
>Europe being overrun with sandniggers.
>USA being overrun with blacks.

Am I really going to have to go to Canada to escape this?
>>
>>24334140
Yeaaaa... from my experience no woman likes Arab monkeys like that. But then again I'm an American and we just generally hate mudslimes.
>>
>>24334234
OP her: bullshit most Muslims are like Indians - "hey baby cute so good i buy you shoes" beta as fuck
>>
>>24334280

until they band together rape the local women.

its always the white women too, they don't rape theirs because muslim women are ugly.

that's why they just beat and stone them to death instead.
>>
>>24334263
>Canada
Kekada is leftist as hell all the major cities have Chinese or Muslims. Mexico sounds like a better option people drink and eat pork and hate Muslims
>>
So the Jews wanna build their homeland and are sending all the refugees to Europe.

So they can rebuild their homeland in the promised land.

Which will basically be an imitation of Europe, but with Jews instead of White people because Jews.

Digression anybody?
>>
>>24334299
Gang rape now that's beta almost delta behavior right there. They harass and beat up the men in groups too
>>
>>24334333
The jews will have them coming too; most are fags and keks Arabs will shallow Israel too
>>
if you think about it, Jews are perhaps the most intolerant group of people on Earth.

They'll preach multiculturalism and liberalism, as long as its not Israel or Jews.

So they wanna build their homeland in the promised land, which will basically be an attempt to copy the original societies of Europe, just to say

"we told you so, look we are the best chosen people 5eva praise Jehovah."
>>
>>24333581
>waves of men just walking into Europe
>ungrateful of their living conditions
>trying to show off their "poor" camps while wearing new headphones, clothes, shoes, glasses, etc.
>storming into the countries and being housed yet have the audacity to kill off all Europeans

Fuck I'm not one to go all /pol/ on this shit but damn, that video triggered me. If America ever tries this shit I will personally start mowing down any kebab I see and cause a government overthrow becoming a sort of modern day Hitler and eradicate all of those ungrateful pieces of shit.
>>
>>24333581
Ladies and gentlement, I present to you

ISLAM.
>>
>>24334440
Dude over 10,000 kebabs are heading towards Louisiana as we type. Not far from where I live only a matter of time before they bomb or shoot up a place
>>
ya, they'll shove multiculturalism everywhere EXCEPT Israel.

Israel won't even take Ethiopian Jews because they're Ethiopian, and they are sterilizing the Ethiopian Jewish females because they're Ethiopian.
>>
>>24334140
This makes me sad, who in their right mind goes for English Girls?
>>
It's true that women have greater intuition than men, on some level even the most bluepilled white women know that the white race is dying, this is why these women, who just a generation or two ago wouldn't have looked twice at a non-white are now getting bred by non-whites, they don't want to have white kids because they know they're going to be slaughtered like doe eyed lambs in the near future by the dominant outsiders.

I'm sure neanderthal women enacted the same betrayal when Homo Sapiens Sapiens marched into Eurasia.
>>
>>24334503
Source?

Fredifjeoerobot
>>
Why are Jews against mixing anyway?

Their women determines Jewish lineage. It's logical for Jewish women to get bred by all non-Jews because it creates more Jews.
>>
File: 1440740463000.jpg (15 KB, 405x371) Image search: [Google]
1440740463000.jpg
15 KB, 405x371
>>24334564
>I'm sure neanderthal women enacted the same betrayal when Homo Sapiens Sapiens marched into Eurasia.

Are you me, I made the same analogy.

Women are ultimately the evil party here, since they're so stupidly blinded by their humanitarianism.
>>
>>24334577
http://toprightnews.com/breaking-theyre-here-first-load-of-10000-syrian-refugees-has-arrived-in-new-orleans/

they are already HERE!
>>
>>24334650
Just great

I was watching that video like "thank god I'm not in Europe" (already felt that way anyway). But now I'm already in Europe. Thanks Obama, not even a meme
>>
File: 1370596827316.jpg (28 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
1370596827316.jpg
28 KB, 650x487
>>24334564
>I'm sure neanderthal women enacted the same betrayal when Homo Sapiens Sapiens marched into Eurasia
I'm sorry neanderbros
>>
File: lindt.jpg (137 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
lindt.jpg
137 KB, 499x499
>>24334339
>violently dominating staci
>bonding with your bros
>keking Chad and rekking his shit
>beta
Ok lad
>>
>>24334686
>Thanks Obama, not even a meme

Obama wants to increase syrian refugee import to 100,000 before he leaves office. He's our enemy.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.