[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask anything from a chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
ask anything from a chad
>>
>>24333560
Favorite music genre and artist.
>>
>>24333580
when my friends ask me I usually answer rap and g-eazy, wich was true and still is in some ways but lately I've started listening to metallica at home and when im alone
>>
upvoteing
>>
>>24333628
>trying to impress friends by lying about music tastes to look cool
>likes Metallica
Unless you're 14 then your taste in music is exceptionally shitty. If metallica's your favorite band then that just means you've been to lazy to dive deeper into the metal genre and so your tastes are still pretty basic. You're probably too focused on faking an image rather than improving your own to take the time to focus on other things that would say more about your character. If that's what being a chad is all about then I want no part of it
>>
>>24333560
Can you get off my board Chad?
>>
>>24334055
>muh obscure hipster bands
you see, this is why youre a kissless virgin
>>
>>24334055
>implying I ever said that metallica is my favorite band

and if you believe in all that improving your image and being yourself, then that's propably the reason why you're still a virgin browsing r9k
>>
Chad can't give advice because he never had to work or to think hard to achieve anything. He was born with good looks and thus literally only needed to be himself to become successful.
>>
>>24333560
Here's a rhetorical question that literally everyone already knows the answer to (except you, of course): are you aware that you're killing the species?
>>
>>24333560
Post your actual face
>>
>>24333628
>g eazy

Good taste senpai did you hear me myself and I?
>>
>>24335088
>implying the virgins who die alone are contributing to the species more than chads who reproduce
>>
How do you get women to like you

or do they just gravitate towards you

explain your "game" to me. I'm pretty much clueless.
>>
File: please kill me.jpg (374 KB, 1680x945) Image search: [Google]
please kill me.jpg
374 KB, 1680x945
>>24335895
>implying more = better
See? This is how you're killing the species.
>>
>>24336133
>implying idiocary has anything to do with "chads"
>implying the "smart" people who don't have any children are robots
>>
>>24335913
I guess they just gravitate towards me, sometimes I don't even try and they just pop up from nowhere. But if I really like a girl I usually add her on snapchat or something like that and chat em' up and see if she initiates conversation by herself, and if she does I just continue from there
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.