[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are robots and anons really racist or do they just like to fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 640.jpg (69 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
640.jpg
69 KB, 680x680
Are robots and anons really racist or do they just like to fuck around when on 4chan?
>>
>urinonically racist
>get called "edgy"

>ironically racist
>get called "reddit"
>>
>>24333322
I basically mould myself to be as obnoxious and socially incongruous as possible now
>>
>>24333322
Nice numbers! I'm the nice guy here.
>>
I am racist, personal experience with shitskins has lead to being this way
>>
Damn, Im impressed with your roll there friend.

I think maybe 25 % of us are against a particular race.
>>
>>24333322
Both but racist means nothing anymore.

We're about a decade away from 'I wouldn't let a black guy fuck my wife' is a jailable tweet.

On the racist scale I consider myself race realist. I like many of them on an individual level but would not trust them like whites and friendship can only go so far.

I think the refugee crisis is a crime against humanity and not the arabs and blacks involved.
>>
yeah

i wouldnt hate on people irl tho
>>
>>24333322
To be racist simply means to treat races different from one another, which I will admit I am.
For one, I don't find it appropriate for white people to say nigger (in real life, no gives a shit online).
I'd also probably never have sex with someone with ugly primitive features (blacks, asians, indians, etc.).

I think people of all races should be treated well, but not gonna go fuck a nig nog because I'm the bad kind of "racist" if I don't.

I'm far more prejudiced against foreigners, which just so happen to be other races.
>>
Kinda. I don't like ghetto blacks, stupid mexicans and entitled indians, but it's really just an "ugh" when I see one of those 3, it's just not in me to harbor any actual hatred.
>>
>>24333322

Eh. I try to treat people as individuals but do have a tendency to stereotype races and strangers. I've traveled a lot, and I don't think it's unfair to presume that culture and background can, in many cases, provide accurate predictions of a person's mindsets and behavior.
>>
>>24333322
I've never had issues with Muslims, Indians, Asians, or light skinned blacks.

Dark skinned niggers on the other hand...
>>
File: ohShitComrade.jpg (77 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
ohShitComrade.jpg
77 KB, 900x900
>>24333675
>neither
>get called "tumblr"

you can't win
>>
I hate Islam, Zionism and ghetto 'culture'. Normies think that that makes me racist but I don't.
>>
I dislike the individuals who willfully fulfill the negative stereotypes attributed to their race/gender/sexuality.

I'll throw a few derogatory words around here or there, just for shits and giggles.
>>
>>24333322
I say whatever will piss off a poster at any given moment. Whether that be you shouldn't judge an individual by race, or that those damn asians need to get off our roads.
>>
File: tumblr_med3saZqJT1rsl3pwo1_500.jpg (168 KB, 450x295) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_med3saZqJT1rsl3pwo1_500.jpg
168 KB, 450x295
In the beginning it was completely ironic. Anons just liked being able to say "nigga" and "nigger" without reprocussion. I remember in 2008 /b/ and ED were head-over-heels with Obama (when he was still campaigning), for example.

After a while, actual racists started coming to the site believing they were in good company and things started to go downhill, fast.

Thankfully most of the racist posters are wizchan incarnate and will probably kill themselves within the next five years.
>>
>>24335061

This is spot on. I remember most racism was light hearted fun banter. It's so vindictive now.
>>
>>24335061
>>24335176
A lot of the people that did it 'ironically' are now doing it in full seriousness. Don't be mistaken, it will consume you if you do it.
>>
File: 1440546709984.png (46 KB, 412x416) Image search: [Google]
1440546709984.png
46 KB, 412x416
Racism is the purest form of humor. I do not hold a grudge against anyone for being different. I just like to laugh at them for being different, still realizing that we all are equally shit-tier organisms. Just do it for the kek.
>>
Most things that get callled racism has nothing to do with racism.
Most anti-white cunts would call me a racist and you probably would too but i'm not.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri0qiAita4s

>>24335316
Exactamundo
>>
>>24335316
>I'm not racist, I just believe and perpetuate racist rhetoric
>"Anti-white"

Trust me buddy, you're racist.
>>
>>24335549
No you're the racist.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.