[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you do personally when a girl like this sits across from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 770736.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
770736.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
what do you do personally when a girl like this sits across from you in public?
>>
she wants the D, OP
>>
File: 1444774486249.jpg (62 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1444774486249.jpg
62 KB, 719x719
>>24333292
Um, talk to her?
>>
Vomit.

Holy shit, that's gross.
>>
A girl like that?

Ignore them. I don't find her attractive.
>>
>girl sits across from me
>Ignore her
>>
They don't.
Not even a guy sit next to me. I am avoided like the plague.
>>
>>24333292
If she's blonde like that girl? Nothing, blonde girls act like that literally everywhere and it kinda loses its value. Any other girl? Instaboner
>>
File: 1443796044905.png (78 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
1443796044905.png
78 KB, 249x250
Open up 4chan on my phone and take a picture of her. Then tell other faggots what they would do if a girl like in OPs pic sat like that infront of me.
>>
if she notices me, and she will cuz im an 8/10, ill smile. of she smiles back, and she will, ill strike up a convo. :)

normie checking in.
>>
She looks nasty.
I know it's easy to just have a vagina and show some skin, but try to look somewhat presentable.
>>
Tell her to cover the fuck up and to stop advertising herself like a whore like most women already do.
>>
>>24333401
This desu senpai. I literally wouldn't even be able to notice her or any signs she'd give and she'd think I wasn't interested. Happened probably countless times but I'm too autistic to have noticed it.
>>
Take a few good looks without getting caught then go back to whatever thoughts I was thinking or task I was doing.

Perk of being a bit older is seeing something like this no longer derails my train of though to a lust fueled feedback loop like when in my teens.
>>
>>24333292
>what do you do personally when a girl like this sits across from you in public?

kneel down, start kissing her feet and sniffing her pussy/ass through her shorts, hopefully all while shes sucking on a huge cock
>>
File: dating frog.jpg (49 KB, 369x593) Image search: [Google]
dating frog.jpg
49 KB, 369x593
>>24333292
Look everywhere else but at her directly, out of fear that I'll creep her out
>>
>>24333292
Masturbate covertly then cum on her.
>>
>>24333292
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxdsBd6dmcQ
>>
>>24333292
I look at her vasheriner
>>
Look at her sternly until she takes her feet and bags off the seat.
>>
>>24334624
>Sit your whore ass down
Just perfect. She really does look like a hooker.
>>
Those are some fine thighs. I want to lick them and smell them and rub my dick against it till I cum.
>>
>>24334624
She got BTFO
>>
>>24333292
Watch, hiding. I'm this beta.
>>
I manspread facing her so my erection has room to tent up
>>
>>24333292
If she was wearing jeans it would be the same. You have to understand that the way women dress is no on her indicative of their emotions.
>>
>>24333292
I know this girl;name starts with T?
>>
>>24334363

This. I happy i'm gaining maturity as I get older although I'm probably just selling myself out.
>>
>>24333292
Nothing familia.
>>
>>24337866
post moare
>>
>>24333292
Continue to read my book like a normal human being.
>>
>>24338077
>normal human being.

GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24333434
/thread

i keep looking over to see if i can get a glimpse of that sweet L and probably get noticed and make the rest of the ride awkward
>>
squirm
>>
>>24333292
stare. a girl once sat across from me in an airport lobby. she was sitting in a chair, wearing yoga pants with her knees up to her chest. pussy bulging through those black leggings as she yacked on her phone for 30 minutes. i can't remember but i think she noticed me staring but never switched positions. it was hot.
>>
>>24338077
>normal
>human
>bean
leave
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.