[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is /forevermasturbating/ here? Just got my fleshlight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20151117_182318~01.jpg (537 KB, 2612x2503) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151117_182318~01.jpg
537 KB, 2612x2503
Who else is /forevermasturbating/ here?
Just got my fleshlight in the mail. Anything I should know before using it?
>>
You feel horrible after using it. I've gotten 4 similar things and thrown them all out after a few uses because I was so disgusted with myself.

I also gave a full size blow up fuck doll in the crawl space I need to get rid of...
>>
>>24333493
>You feel horrible after using it. I've gotten 4 similar things and thrown them all out after a few uses because I was so disgusted with myself.

Giving in to feminist shaming tactics... Kek
>>
>>24333493
I get where you're coming from but its really not that different from dildoses. Some guys/girls use hands/fingers some use fleshlights/dildos
>>
>>24333180
You fucked up OP, you should have visited the eternal onahole thread on /jp/ when you're looking for a masturbation aide

enjoy your mediocre experience instead of getting the sex toy that caters specifically to your interests....

If you do end up enjoying it congrats I guess but let this sink into your mind... what pleasure you would/could have felt if only you listened to /jp/...
>>
>>24334959
I came here to say this pretty much.
>>
>>24334959
Never been to that board, oh well
>>
https://youtu.be/f-IszTyOFHk
>>
File: 1435252274513.png (233 KB, 524x541) Image search: [Google]
1435252274513.png
233 KB, 524x541
Why do you guys waste your money on these things, when you can simulate the same with a wet towel.
>>
>tfw too paranoid over hiding onaholes
>>
>>24334045
>>24334886
I wouldn't judge anyone else for using them, those are just my personal feels on the matter and I've seen others with similar personal experiences
>>
>>24335832
>wet towel
The friction of the towel would be excruciating
>>
>>24336402
You should use a suitable towel that has a less rough texture. It can even feel better than hand faps if you do it right imo.
>>
>>24336448
Still not buying it
>>
Whatever mate, just keep in mind that there are free methods to expensive onaholes.
>>
>>24333180
Get the inside wet, then use lube. Just lube, depending on the type, might be too much friction.
>>
File: 1447748939482.jpg (107 KB, 800x1422) Image search: [Google]
1447748939482.jpg
107 KB, 800x1422
Fleshlight yoga mat pillow fifi
>>
>>24333180
Run hot water through it for 5 minutes before using it.
>>
I considered getting one but reading about the clean up put me off

Nothing to do with le post masturbatory shame meme, but the idea of rinsing my cum out of a plastic sleeve and lube goop everywhere doesn't seem appealing
>>
>>24334959

can you give us a cliff notes version of what to buy
>>
File: 00148_full.jpg (515 KB, 1000x779) Image search: [Google]
00148_full.jpg
515 KB, 1000x779
You worrying about the wrong side anon
>>
>>24334959
Thirding this.
Seriously, you fucked up.
Remember that if you end up not liking the fleshlight, it's not because onaholes are bad but because you're a retard and didn't research the market before buying.

4 onaholes here, btw.
>>
>>24338658

that all seems pretty overwhelming

where to buy? Ill just go off of reviews
>>
>>24338777
the pastebin literally tells you.
God damn read you fucking nigger.
You deserve a shitty onahole you lazy nigger.
>>
>>24338556
does those actually feel different than normal dildos?
>>
more pics of the hardware op you fucking african american
>>
>>24338814

I could live with a shitty one, it's only something to play with in between fucks

something you know all about I'm sure :)
>>
>>24338860
I'm too poor to buy one yet, but the vains and shape apparently feel amazing
>>
>>24338658
What is your favorite? I've been looking into getting one.
>>
>>24339517
The venus clone.
I have a virgin age lolinco, venus clone, venus real, and a punihole.
The lolinco is too small ( makes sense, it's a loli onahole ), probably because it's designed to be small on top of being designed for small asian dick,
Punihole is great, but big, heavy and an ass to clean. Haven't used it in months.
Both Venuses are top tier, you can't go wrong with either one. But the quality of fap really depends on which lube you use. I have both peaces and onatsuyu lube. Peaces is pretty thick, and cleanup is annoying because it relubricates when you wet it but you need to use water to clean up. Onatsuyu is thinner and you can feel more of the texture. But it dries out faster. But really, you won't go wrong with either. Just get both and use both depending on your mood.
But honestly you only need 1 hole, as I barely use the lolinco or punihole. I switch from favoring the venus real or the clone, really depends on the mood.
Also a warmer. You will regret the time spent not having a warmer if you eventually get one.
Just read the damned pastebin. All the holes I have are recommended by /jp/ anyways. The pastebin is accurate.
http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a
>>
>>24333180
It barely feels any different from doing it with your hand and clean-up is really annoying.
>>
>>24334959
It's not like a fleshlight is really expensive anyway, it's decent for entry level and won't last really that long. Once it wears off you can get something serious like this which is a worlds difference compared to cheap shit like fleshlights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32cOWOofp_U
>>
>>24338388
Or get a USB onahole warmer.
Also you should get an onahole and not a fleshlight.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.