[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Wizchan Menace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1438118366500.jpg (109 KB, 724x844) Image search: [Google]
1438118366500.jpg
109 KB, 724x844
More and more frequently I see the word "failed normie" thrown around here. This has to stop. "Failed normie" refers to somebody who wants to make friends or lose their virginity but cannot do so. It is used as a pejorative on wizchan by schizoids who feel superior to anybody who needs human contact and waifuists who hate their dimension. This word had a terrible impact on wizchan; eventually, expressing any desire to have a girlfriend became a bannable offense, and talking about how you're lonely will get you flamed- at one point I was attacked by multiple posters for saying I had been alone so long my chest was starting to hurt. The people who assert they are completely content with their situation force out those who would actually need a site like this for support. These people are waging a war on feels. If they have their way, you won't be able to talk about how painful it is to be friendless or unwanted with like minded individuals anywhere on the internet.

If somebody uses the words "failed normie", tell them to fuck off back to wizchan. Defend our culture.
>>
Women are trash and anyone desiring the company of one deserves to be shit on.
>>
>had a terrible impact on wizchan
>expressing any desire to have a girlfriend became a bannable offense, and talking about how you're lonely will get you flamed
But that's good.
>>
File: 1434175570829.png (135 KB, 1130x346) Image search: [Google]
1434175570829.png
135 KB, 1130x346
>>24333214
Almost everybody wants to be loved. Letting them express that in an environment that doesn't tell them to man up or work on themselves until a gf falls into their lap is important. If you hate lonely straight men then go to wizchan.

>>24333231
A feel culture gives rise to good hangdog stories like pic related. Calling other people failed normies only gives rise to a more splintered, xenophobic environment where people treat each other like shit.
>>
>>24333231

>tfw I'm always trying to form this board into this
>and I know I'm not alone in doing this
>>
>>24333956
Just go to wizchan if you want a board like that
>>
>>24333173
>need a site like this for support
>needs support
>reads arcanine
It totally gets better faym.
>>
>>24334616
Being reassured that there are other people who feel like you is support. People don't want to be completely alone.
>>
>>24333173
.t failed normalfag
>>
>>24333173
If anything its not even counteracting the normie/Chad menace who just want to come here and bully us. At least the /wiz/posters are trying to keep the onslaught of "reformed" redditors at bay
>>
>>24334724
They're all cancer. Neither of them will suffer your presence, why should you suffer theirs?
>>
>>24334754
This, I'd just get off this website and away from all those bitter perma-virgins.
>>
>>24334762
Falseflag detected. Plenty of people hate truwiz fags who aren't normalfags.
>>
>>24334797
lol whatever, I've got to get to practice, we got a big game this weekend.
>>
This thread feels a lot like wizchan.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.